(Topic ID: 24443)

Wanna See What I Just Acquired From Eric Bundy???

By bigehrl

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

watch and learn...

bundy's 3 for 3 with me.

-jon - reciprocal nyc

#2 11 years ago

Great Pin !! Now Yr in The SM Club !!! congrat's ... I had to Stop yr video early , I haven't made it to Super HERO yet ,, I installed a Cointaker Slow Fade Color Changer in the Super hero insert ..
    Looks Cool ,,,

#3 11 years ago

That was my SM-Good luck with the high score I managed if it's still on there I put the spiderman toy mod up on the right wireform, nice to see it's still there

#4 11 years ago

Nice Jon. I have to try that pin!

How's RFM doing? I heard people enjoy it.

#5 11 years ago

Make sure you get the shaker.

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Make sure you get the shaker.

absolutely ,,,,

#7 11 years ago

ahhhh..

you're the infamous JCC. i was wondering who you were after i put up almost 700M, and all i got was 'spider sense champion'

had to clear the high scores after that...

alex, rfm is very popular, and in awesome shape. plays smooth as al green's ass after a brazilian wax.

and btw B_R... i've owned a spidey since 2007, HUO. this makes number two. so you've been sitting next to me in the club house for awhile and just didn't know it. next time, we'll drink

-jon - reciprocal nyc

#8 11 years ago

You beat me to it. I sent him a list of what I would trade for it on another board. Good luck.

#9 11 years ago

SM played awesome, a real fun pin, and yes that was my 15mm score, so Jon you only beat me by 650mm or so...nice game, that's what i get for challenging you...hahaha

#10 11 years ago

Thanks for the bump Jon, enjoy the game. BTW the DMD is brand new, and I added a bunch more LEDs before it left, I did leave the JCC high scores on it as well.

#11 11 years ago

Hey Eric, timing is everything. I missed a BK and a TZ you had great deals on. If you ever run across a Barracora and don't want it for yourself please let me know.

#12 11 years ago

The watch and learn video.

Old news lol nice score.

Congrats on a nice spidey.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanna-see-what-i-just-acquired-from-eric-bundy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.