We're back!

After a disaster in our datacenter took down our server, we are now running Pinside on a brand new server. However, things may not work as expected as we are still polishing the playfield and adjusting some switches! We might be switching to maintenance mode a few times. Please see this forum topic for more info.

(Topic ID: 254664)

Wall mounted pinball key holder?

By Dantesmark

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 63 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PinRob
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 1 year ago

Love my rack. Can you guess which games? 3 are pins, and 1 is arcade.

IMG_20190519_135240 (resized).jpg
    #52 1 year ago

Lotr, getaway, can crusher, space invaders?

#53 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dantesmark:

Lotr, getaway, can crusher, space invaders?

You got the first two.

The 3rd is the arcade game, and the 4th you probably wouldn't guess: Sonic Mars trek.

#54 1 year ago

Tapper?

Quoted from red-line:

You got the first two.
    The 3rd is the arcade game, and the 4th you probably wouldn't guess: Sonic Mars trek.

2 months later
    #56 1 year ago

Finally got around to finishing this. Made from scrap plywood cut to 1/6 playfield size. Meant to buy blue paint, but said "screw it" when I realized I bought red. It's not perfect, but it'll do the trick. Anyone who has extra playfield parts could make their own.

20200116_162202 (resized).jpg
    #57 1 year ago

These are pretty nice! I really like the Zelda one

#58 1 year ago

Shared this before. Forget where it came from but at the time they made different sizes and logos. I don’t have near as many machines as I did so it’s a bit barren.
    379AD028-FE21-4E67-8F23-D70C885B90E0 (resized).jpeg

#59 1 year ago

Buddy of mine made me this

20200116_202413 (resized).jpg
    #60 1 year ago

Went w mads on inside of legs! Works great functionally... but display not so much.
    Great work guys!

#61 1 year ago

Made this key holder out of a playfield plastic and a board out of an old computer.

2E377715-36B0-444F-92A3-9387BE8A1DA0 (resized).jpegDA0D4BD1-DE20-4629-BF3D-59B80FA07C14 (resized).jpegDC2A205C-6B8E-4626-8C3B-11ADB0599392 (resized).jpeg
    #62 1 year ago

I wish I saw this thread a few weeks ago!!! My 5 year old had some friends over while I was away at the pinball tournament in Banning, CA... I come home and one set of keys is missing!!! Now, I’m forced to drill though the lock (stubborn that I might still find it).

Good ideas here. Anyone here opt to buy the keyless lock to forego keys. Any cons to those for home use??

#63 1 year ago
    Quoted from zermeno68:

Any cons to those for home use??

5yr olds can gain access easily

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside