• Latest reply 7 years ago by billsfanmd
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5902 (resized).JPG
track (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billsfanmd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

Walking Dead Weathered RR track mod

Added: 2017-01-29 22:32:10 UTC • Ended: February 19th, 2017
Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 50 (Firm)

Price is firm

walking dead train track mod... This mod really makes the right ramp look great. Have sold a bunch and getting great feedback but. Making a new batch but not sure how many more I'll do. When there gone there gone. 50 plus 10 shipping

Item photos

track (resized).jpeg
IMG_5902 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are billsfanmd's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to billsfanmd's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Bethany Beach, DE, US

1 week later
#2 7 years ago

Should be able to make 1 or 2 more this week. So far feedback has been very positive

#3 7 years ago

Some more track in. The response and feedback has been great. Pinsiders have been very appreciative of a cool affordable mod. If I keep going I'll make enough to get a color dmd for my twd

#4 7 years ago

Bump. For third run on tracks

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Cool mod...I have the original Back Alley version on mine and now when I see one without it they look naked. It just looks like it belongs there. Did you and Matt work together on these?

No. just took an idea off the thread and made a batch. I do understand why mods cost so much. These are a lot of work and a lot to keep track of and find boxes, package. Run to post office etc

But you are right. They look like they belong there. Have sent out over 15 in short time.

#8 7 years ago

Thanks for all the great feedback and pics....Sold over 20 of these cool...into the single digits left....Not sure Ill make more once these are sold out. Once I'm done Ill make a donation to pinside.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

How dose it attach to the ramp?

It sits nice and snug. Perfect fit. Most leave it alone but a few have mentioned they considered using a dab of silicone or a few small pieces of Velcro

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billsfanmd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/walking-dead-weathered-rr-track-mod-1?tu=billsfanmd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.