• Walking Dead 24 votes
    52%
  • Both! 4 votes
    9%
  • Neither 1 vote
    2%

(46 votes)

#1 10 months ago

These 2 pins are arguably some of Lyman’s best work and are both great, but if you could have only one, what would it be and why?

Assume both are premium models

#2 10 months ago

TWD i prefer the gameplay and rule set more and it seems that batman 66 breaks often.

#3 10 months ago

The theme integration and strategy of BM66 is hard to top. I personally love it and don’t love TWD.

#4 10 months ago

The theme integration and strategy of twd is hard to top. I personally love it and don’t love bm66.

#5 10 months ago

Twd by a lot. Batman is ok but not in the same ball park as twd.

#6 10 months ago

I traded my TWD LE (had previously been routed) for a Batman Premium (NIB). Although I really enjoyed the TWD for unique layout and ruleset, I found myself getting bored of the TWD relatively quickly. I had Batman 66 at home before moving to the arcade (I did not really appreciate it until the later code updates). Personally, I think the multiple ways to play the game, integration of the TV Show (of which I was huge fan), use of color lighting, make Batman a better game. I'm even considering getting another one for home, now that the my home one is at the arcade. Both are great games, but if I had to choose one, it would be BM66.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Alpharetta, GA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside