Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

giant-breast-woody-allen_l.jpg
Gary Stern with Santiago Ciuffos Pinball book.jpg
walking dead instructions.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackontherocks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#249 9 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

At first I agree with the viewpoint of usandthem. I am a fan of Stern love some of their games but to me they just dont seem to be bringing anything really new to the table. When I look at a pin that Stern did 10 years ago as apposed to TWD the biggest thing I notice is the DMD is red instead of orange! Well I love TWD I am just not over zealous with what I have seen thus far. It does not make me want to order one. HOWEVER, as others have pointed out, it's early in the game here! I think we need to see the completed product and play the game before bashing it. Jonathan is giving it great reviews and we have seen him give poor reviews in the past on Stern machines, although I wish he would get back to getting Vol. 3 of Pinball Magazine out in lieu of reviewing machines !!
It might just be me but I think with JJP coming out with WoZ, whether you like it or not, has given people something else to compare too! When you look at the number of toys on a WoZ Standard/LE as opposed to TWD Pro/LE you have to start thinking where is the "best bang for my buck".
Of course I type all of this after watching some pre-season hockey games on one tv while having the Pittsburgh Pirates clinching a playoff birth on the bar tv and sipping on several Weihenstephaner Vitus draft beers (man this is really good beer)!
"Peace and Love"
(Ringo Starr)
Post edited by meSz: grammar correction so people don't think I rode the short bus to school

Very well put and I agree with you. Worried about our pens this year, not so sure how season will go.

#322 9 years ago

I am a ramp guy and like the fact the used both ramps through back of the game like on Iron Man. Nice way to create more flow or space in the main game. That's my favorite thing so far but looks like Metallica has more potential I think even thou I am horrible at that game and want to like so much.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 16.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 26.95
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackontherocks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/walking-dead-video-uploading?tu=jackontherocks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.