Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

giant-breast-woody-allen_l.jpg
Gary Stern with Santiago Ciuffos Pinball book.jpg
walking dead instructions.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider baiter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#159 9 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

WAY WAY too many clear/white inserts on the playfield.
3 color LE GI will help but aren't there only a few full color inserts on the LE?

I agree, and that may be where the LE [Premium?] stands out from the Pro with RBG lighting.

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Just my 2-cents....
I love everything about this except.........
I would like to see more innovation in toys.

The Pros today seem to have less interactive toys than Pro models of the past.

#199 9 years ago

Same discussion every Stern title -- Pro lacks the toys everyone thinks should be in a game, and LE is the only way to get it. With LE pricing on par with all other full featured games (WOZ, TH, MMr, etc), it becomes a tough choice.

#247 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I don't know what Stern or it's investors are making, and I absolutely agree that they could/should try harder. 100% agree with that.
But my counter argument is, sometimes it's a little support that keeps a company in business.

Stern's success is partially why customers keep asking them to up the ante. Stern responds by placing production limits on the designer's vision of the game, and expects everyone else to be happy with the cut-down version. It's a purposeful business strategy but not one that will continue to endear them to customers in the long term.

#258 9 years ago
Quoted from T7:

I just checked and you're right, although I'm not sure if he was the lead on BBH or Avatar. Lyman seems to be on a roll right now with the more recent games and especially with Borg (IM, Tron, MET).

There's a vast difference in general opinion of game rules when Lyman is the only guy vs when he is on a team. Stern had recently advertised the all-hands-on-deck team approach for software on all games going forward, so while most people claim this is Lyman's game, is that really the case as it was for Met and ACDC?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Backbox

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider baiter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/walking-dead-video-uploading?tu=baiter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.