• Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

giant-breast-woody-allen_l.jpg
Gary Stern with Santiago Ciuffos Pinball book.jpg
walking dead instructions.jpg

There are 322 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.
#201 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Gary's the first to admit he's not a super player.
You guys are best to hold your judgement until you see someone giving it a thrashing. Maybe Jonathan can get Franck Bona or someone to play it.
And RGR will be filming the Australian one in the next few days. I'll be playing that one in the weekend too if things fall into place
rd.

Actually from all the twd being played videos in amsterdam from different players, i thought that gary played the best on it.. Seriously

#202 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

This is a straw man argument if I've ever seen one.
"Everyone always talks about Stern's innovations in pinball"?! Really? Who here at Pinside is always talking about Stern's innovation in pinball??
Oh, never mind. I see that you said "everyone" so I guess that covers it.

Talk about a straw man argument. You are fixated on my use of the word "everyone". Okay, "everyone" is a stretch. I would think that maybe you wouldn't take the "everyone" so literally. How about "lots of people" instead? There are plenty of posts about how the new Sterns make the B/W games look so "old" and "outdated". Really? How?

Sterns are largely fast and furious. That does make them fun. But, how about a little diversity? At least Avengers added some diversity in terms of layout, albeit one major (but flawed) toy. POTC had several interactive toys. I really can't think of a Stern game post POTC that has had more cool sh**. I hate to keep referring to B/W games as I wouldn't have the affinity for them that I do if they weren't the best at what they did (in my view).

As for those in this thread stating that Stern and its investors are making a killing. You're right. And you're enabling them by buying any generic-playing game that they put out. I like a lot of Sterns and I've owned a lot of Sterns, but they could try harder.

#203 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

This isn't Breaking Bad!

Hey, we agree on something. It does happen every so often.

#204 7 years ago

Best dmd animation's I've ever seen, would like hear the game without all the background noise but from what I saw, greatness. Want my LE now, can't wait.

#205 7 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

It seems big & in the way. Looking forward to a play test. I want this pin to be good! Love the theme!

I agree that it does look big, but as long as it doesn't partially block a shot like Wolverine did on the LE, I'm fine with it.

#206 7 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

There are plenty of posts about how the new Sterns make the B/W games look so "old" and "outdated". Really? How?

I agree with you that there are a lot of people who say that, so maybe we agree more than we disagree.

But what I do disagree with you about is your interpretation of that statement. Saying new Sterns make the B/W games look dated can be as simple as having LED lighting. That's not much innovation, and certainly doesn't equate to saying that "everyone is always talking about Sterns innovations in Pinball".

Virtually nobody that I know of says that.

Quoted from usandthem:

Sterns are largely fast and furious. That does make them fun. But, how about a little diversity?

I agree. And like you said, they did that with Avengers. That didn't work out very well as the majority of people here don't seem to like that pin. I very much appreciate the unique layout on that game.

#207 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

If you watched the show, yes (I believe), there are TONS of quotable moments coming from some very tense and crazy evil scenes.

"Just look at the flowers".

#208 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

"Look at the flowers".

Lots of great one liners to pull from the show. I have been downloading and logging a bunch since I am a sound engineer by trade

#209 7 years ago

I agree on wanting the quotes from the show.
Play my Addams Family without the movie quotes? No thanks.

#210 7 years ago

I've Been watch-n footage from both TWD Thread's ,, Terrible video's -- Cool lOOk-n Pin but I'm Not Sold on it ,, @ least the Pro anyway !! I'm Glad The Banker has an LE on order from Cointaker .. In a month or 2 when the Pro's & LE's are in Home's ( and if i like TWD ) I might think about the Premium .. I bet'cha there will be 1 .. Until then i'll just wait for Oct 12th for " The Return of the Walking Dead " on AMC ...

#211 7 years ago

Very disappointed almost no toys on playfield. from what I saw bash the building it opens bash whats inside and bash the other leaning toy. 3 drops and thats it. oh the obligatory ramps woop e. Even a universally disliked game Austin powers has a toilet, hole with spinning austin , spinning time machine, a toy that rises from playfield, mini me spinner, frigin laser, ramp diverter. Looks like TWD pro is a super rip off. I ordered one sight unseen, it will be for sale my bad. Oh what happened to video modes. My Sopranos has a video mode, should be cheap enough as everything is there except the programing. Even my BSD has video mode and many more toys. We are witnessing the death of pinball how appropriate on TWD. Rant over... Did I say I was disappointed? No just mad now.

#212 7 years ago

Ok Ladies, WTF

So I was just out playing Ac/dc…..what makes it great? Lighting, fan layout, flow, bell shot, music, theme & music integration…….theme & music integration……….ruleset, and oh yeah ruleset.

Lyman and Ritchie just crushed it on that one. But when you look it at, is does it blow you away? Not really. Is the lower play field special? No

I like TWD layout better than Ac/dc, much more innovative imo, especially for the LE, does that make a great pin, no, but see above, this pin has everything going for it and I think its going to be one of the most fun pins ever with Lyman at the helm.

Lyman is driving the bus on a great layout with, imo, one of the greatest themes ever.

Did I mention that the artwork is F ing insane? This pin has the POTENTIAL to be one of the best.

The ramp lift, crossbow and prison action for the LE (think something else is going on there) is gonna blow this thing out.

What have we heard so far? This pin is FUN! The LE is going to be FUN ER…….

#213 7 years ago
Quoted from alamo:

Looks like TWD pro is a super rip off. I ordered one sight unseen, it will be for sale my bad. Oh what happened to video modes. My Sopranos has a video mode, should be cheap enough as everything is there except the programing. Even my BSD has video mode and many more toys. We are witnessing the death of pinball how appropriate on TWD. Rant over... Did I say I was disappointed? No just mad now.

Get it play it ( or Not ) sell it N the Box .. Trade it Locally !! Ya Just Never know how it's goona be until u get some 1 on 1 Personal tyme w/ it .. I Hated IM when i would play it @ Shanetastic's ,, until I bought my Own and Ironman is my Fav- Pin right after BSD and HS2 .. The Metallica Pro was kick-azz w/ out the Hammer etc .... I'm not gonna judge the Pro TWD until i can see it N person ..

#214 7 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Lots of great one liners to pull from the show. I have been downloading and logging a bunch since I am a sound engineer by trade
» YouTube video

That scene...actually...that entire episode was CrAZy!!!!

#215 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I think that the Walking Dead is a great theme for a pin. However, at today's NIB prices I think Stern could have offered more with TWD Pro and LE. I thought that the prison toy would have an additional shot or feature behind the zombie head. Maybe a ball lock, a kicker, or even a couple more zombie heads to shoot at. Sadly that is not the case and there seems to be a lot of wasted space with the prison. Also, how does a game like MET Pro get metal rails and ramps and several unique toys yet the same cannot be said with TWD? Where's the unique toys other then the two bash targets? I do like the new magnet design and think it will provide for some cool gameplay. Even with the new magnet though I don't see enough unique toys and features to justify the price. For $4,500-$5k the pro model should at least have the crossbow toy and fire button. Thankfully Lyman is on the code which should make for some fun and interesting modes.

I actually agree with you. I would not say it's only the toys that interest me, I like the ramps as well. But to me, Met or IM VE 'seem' to be better and are proven good. I would say with Stern, it's a 50:50 chance, could be good could be bad. I mean TF, BBH, TRS, AV, Mustang, Avatar do not set the world on fire but then you also have Tron, IM, AcDC, Metallica which (IMO) are very superior (toy count does not make them great).

IMO, this is a case, I really need to be convinced that it's a sure fire winner before I plunk down $4600 or $7600.

I will say the same thing about The Hobbit and on. I am not just buying a game based on a cool theme.

#216 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Ok Ladies, WTF
So I was just out playing Ac/dc…..what makes it great? Lighting, fan layout, flow, bell shot, music, theme & music integration…….theme & music integration……….ruleset, and oh yeah ruleset.
Lyman and Ritchie just crushed it on that one. But when you look it at, is does it blow you away? Not really. Is the lower play field special? No
I like TWD layout better than Ac/dc, much more innovative imo, especially for the LE, does that make a great pin, no, but see above, this pin has everything going for it and I think its going to be one of the most fun pins ever with Lyman driving the bus.
Lyman is driving the bus on a great layout with, imo, one of the greatest themes ever.
Did I mention that the artwork is F ing insane? This pin has the POTENTIAL to be one of the best.
The ramp lift, crossbow and prison action for the LE (think something else is going on there) is gonna blow this thing out.
What have we heard so far? This pin is FUN! The LE is going to be FUN ER…….

I hope you're right...this one definitely has a ton going for it

#217 7 years ago

I love my Woz Panzer, but toy count doesn't make it great…..it adds to it but the "value argument" only goes so far when some people just can't get past the theme. I can, others can't. Lawlor is going to crush it out of the park with an unlimited budget.

Thanks to JJP for allowing Lawlor to create a 90's style masterpiece pin.

That said, Lotr, Sm, Ac/dc are phenomenal and I think Borg has hit a home run here and Lyman is the nuts and is gonna make this one of the best pins ever! For me anyhow, and that's all that matters

#218 7 years ago

The flow on TWD was not prime. Pop bumpers pop bumpers bash 2 toys no scoop no ball lock . Might as well of made it really old school just some pegs no flippers Oh the fun

#219 7 years ago
Quoted from alamo:

The flow on TWD was not prime. Pop bumpers pop bumpers bash 2 toys no scoop no ball lock . Might as well of made it really old school just some pegs no flippers Oh the fun

Sounds like Ac/dc?

#220 7 years ago

I get not wanting the actors on the cabinet or playfield, but not having modes, voices and dot sequences that mirror the story line of the show would be a major disappointment. How could Stern acquire the license to a hugely popular show and not leverage the characters and story line. The toys are nothing special but create the framework for modes that follow the most memorable parts of the show. Based on the video though, it appears 50/50 that they will go too far with the generic zombie theme.

#221 7 years ago

I recall reading doom and gloom over another previous title. Anyone remember Tron?

Pretty much verbatim after vids were released of pro gameplay. I almost cancelled my Tron LE back in 2011, so I get it.

I think TWD looks great and am excited to see and play the LE.

#222 7 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

POTC had several interactive toys. I really can't think of a Stern game post POTC that has had more cool sh**.

to debate this point.

PotC has:
-spinning disc
-Treasure chest
-Sinking ship (the ship is one of the best ever toys)

-also has an up kicker.

XMLE has:
-Nightcrawler toys (very cool)
-Wolverine interactive magnet
-Spinning Disk magnet
-Locking mechanism under Magneto
-moving Ice ramp

-upkicker
-Scoop
-post blockers
-3 flippers

Quoted from usandthem:

As for those in this thread stating that Stern and its investors are making a killing. You're right. And you're enabling them by buying any generic-playing game that they put out. I like a lot of Sterns and I've owned a lot of Sterns, but they could try harder.

I don't know what Stern or it's investors are making, and I absolutely agree that they could/should try harder. 100% agree with that.

But my counter argument is, sometimes it's a little support that keeps a company in business. I didn't think of that when I bought PotC at the time, I was just thinking it was cool. But over the past 10+ years it has been Gary that has kept the home fires burning. I kind of think everyone that buys Stern or has in the past has done a little to keep the industry alive. I know we sling a lot of crap at Gary, but without Stern, I don't think we would be here on Pinside. I mean what just talking about 15 year old games? I like the fact that Stern has made IM, Tron, SM, AcDc, XMLE, Met, STLE and others. I think without us people who do buy Stern games they might have gone under or at might have been a shell of what they are now.

#223 7 years ago

I think TWD's biggest competitors will be the other Stern NIB offerings.

TWD Pro is legit so far but ST Pro & Met Pro just seem like better options.

Code won't be finished for years if ever either so who knows how it will all truly end up.

Love love love the playfield art & colors tho.

#224 7 years ago

I'll have to see how it plays in person, but the flow definitely looks weird....but that doesn't mean it's bad. I'm mostly surprised to see a Borg design without a scoop....very weird.

For me, this game will be all about the amount of immersion as to whether or not it's a winner for me. On layout/shot feel alone I don't feel like it'll interest me much, but if the code, lights and theme really come together and immerse me in that world while I play, I'll be all about it!

Also; I don't make a good enough living to crazy with pins as much as most, but from what I see there's a LOT of complaining about the prices, which I agree with.....but keep this in mind: if you all think they're expensive now, just wait until everyone gets what they "want" and Stern starts using the LCD displays. The added dev costs for all that extra art will have to come from somewhere :/. Gomez said himself in an interview that the LCD displays are going to come with added dev costs.

#225 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

to debate this point.

PotC has:
-spinning disc
-Treasure chest
-Sinking ship (the ship is one of the best ever toys)

-also has an up kicker.

XMLE has:
-Nightcrawler toys (very cool)
-Wolverine interactive magnet
-Spinning Disk magnet
-Locking mechanism under Magneto
-moving Ice ramp

-upkicker
-Scoop
-post blockers
-3 flippers

What can I say, but touche? I would like to buy an XMLE if the opportunity arises, actually. Thanks for reminding me. But, can you think of any others? I think an "upkicker" being something to get all excited about just speaks to my point, for the most part.

#226 7 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I recall reading doom and gloom over another previous title. Anyone remember Tron?
Pretty much verbatim after vids were released of pro gameplay. I almost cancelled my TRON LE back in 2011, so I get it.
I think TWD looks great and am excited to see and play the LE.

Tron
XMen - code,code,code
ACDC - Angus face, lack of code playfield barebones or T2 clone. A few months later = best game ever
Metallica - magnet problems, needs code updates, no end of line, no crank it up, no band members....cry - I was one of them.
Star Trek - lack of features, modes tier I sucks, layout, code, code, Keith Urban, code
Spiderman - code, code code. Then BSM - must have
IM - barebones, people will never buy it, wait there's a vault edition oh great I'll buy one.

We haven't seen More than 20% of the game and people think the game sucks seeing a 5 minute video.
We haven't seen the modes: Barn, CDC, Riot, Tunnel & Area (specific scenes from the show)
We haven't seen Gov Fish Heads and what they do
We haven't seen what Bicycle Girl does.
We don't know what the weapon inserts do ( I thought I saw Hammer Multiball on the DMD)
We don't know what the crossbow will do (on the pro although I have a good idea of that)

#227 7 years ago

Did not see much to hit to get in any "modes"

#228 7 years ago

Roller ball

#229 7 years ago

Good luck to those rolling the pre-order dice, I hope the LE's a winner!

#230 7 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

What can I say, but touche? I would like to buy an XMLE if the opportunity arises, actually. Thanks for reminding me. But, can you think of any others? I think an "upkicker" being something to get all excited about just speaks to my point, for the most part.

You should be comparing POTC to XMEN Pro as that is more in line with the price of each. Wait, isn't this a TWD thread??

#231 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

You should be comparing POTC to XMEN Pro as that is more in line with the price of each. Wait, isn't this a TWD thread??

You've been on Pinside long enough to see a thread mutate. Furthermore, POTC is closer to XMLE in price as HUO POTC is $4500, XMLE is in the high 4's, 5K at best. XM pro is in mid 3's.

#232 7 years ago
Quoted from jarozi:

Good luck to those rolling the pre-order dice, I hope the LE's a winner!

I have faith in my friend's judgement of pin design. He's played the updated code and the LE. 'Its the strongest playing design I've ever seen.'

His words, not mine as I've seen very little to almost no gameplay so far.

#233 7 years ago

Making a pinball machine is probably harder than some people realize, not it's not on the same level as building a car or a cell phone. But it's not just slapping a few doodads together.

Just look at Skit-B who had a whitewood prototype 2-3 years ago and still no pin.

JJP has a rough time, Jpop don't get me started. I know AMH seems to have done it in a short time. But I am not sure it's much/any better than a typical Stern pro. I know it's got different features but I think it has more rough edges. (from what I saw at Allentown, it was not fully working all the time).

I think Stern, has to pay a lot for theme/license such as XM, SM, ST, Tron, TWD, TRS, Met, AcDc these are A-List marques. If they were sports teams they'd be the Yankees, the Cowboys, the Steelers (etc..).

I know Stern could make unlicensed themes, but likely they feel they'll sell more X-Men (for example) than a game about "a group of characters who don't like each other" no-name theme.

I think Stern does just enough to justify whatever they can sell the games at. I think they make a decent profit but so do GM and Starbucks and Apple and Sony. If most people don't think so, they won't sell any and will either lower their price or go under.

Until JJP starts making many more games per year, or PPS (but as well Stern is making something off PPS so it don't hurt as much). Until enough boutiques start shipping or another full line company come along (doubtful). Stern is still one of the only sources of $4600 new pins.

#234 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Ive been bugging Gary for a Job for almost 40 years!!
I truly wish they would design a game, by giving us the title, and in an open forum on their site, let pinheads share suggestions.....what a killer game could come from hundreds, if not more experienced pinheads, in the innovative category.....

This would work if they're the sockets and not the led boards.

#235 7 years ago

Is it me or did the guy sound like a total redneck shouting 'Prison Multiball!' like it's a party?

Rob

#236 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Is it me or did the guy sound like a total redneck shouting 'Prison Multiball' like it's a party?
Rob

Have to agree with you there. It did sound out of context.

#237 7 years ago

At first I agree with the viewpoint of usandthem. I am a fan of Stern love some of their games but to me they just dont seem to be bringing anything really new to the table. When I look at a pin that Stern did 10 years ago as apposed to TWD the biggest thing I notice is the DMD is red instead of orange! Well I love TWD I am just not over zealous with what I have seen thus far. It does not make me want to order one. HOWEVER, as others have pointed out, it's early in the game here! I think we need to see the completed product and play the game before bashing it. Jonathan is giving it great reviews and we have seen him give poor reviews in the past on Stern machines, although I wish he would get back to getting Vol. 3 of Pinball Magazine out in lieu of reviewing machines !!

It might just be me but I think with JJP coming out with WoZ, whether you like it or not, has given people something else to compare too! When you look at the number of toys on a WoZ Standard/LE as opposed to TWD Pro/LE you have to start thinking where is the "best bang for my buck".

Of course I type all of this after watching some pre-season hockey games on one tv while having the Pittsburgh Pirates clinching a playoff birth on the bar tv and sipping on several Weihenstephaner Vitus draft beers (man this is really good beer)!

"Peace and Love"
(Ringo Starr)

Post edited by meSz: grammar correction so people don't think I rode the short bus to school

#238 7 years ago

Best MATCH animation EVAH!

This game will (hopefully) make Expo worthwhile!

#239 7 years ago

Well looks ok to me.

I'd like to see some other Walker options to replace the Well Walker which seems a little over bearing with the arms. I do like, I'll call it the hit ring below the Well Walker. Smaller Zombie would be nice. Hello Mods

#240 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I mean TF, BBH, TRS, AV, Mustang, Avatar do not set the world on fire but then you also have Tron, IM, AcDC, Metallica which (IMO) are very superior (toy count does not make them great).

Do you realize that ALL the games you just listed as being GREAT are the ones Lyman developed the code on, and only one of the so-so games had Lyman involved? It looks like you should get TWD because Lyman is doing it.

#241 7 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

For me, this game will be all about the amount of immersion as to whether or not it's a winner for me. On layout/shot feel alone I don't feel like it'll interest me much, but if the code, lights and theme really come together and immerse me in that world while I play, I'll be all about it!

That's why it's so hard to judge the pin based on a video where you can barely hear it.

#242 7 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Do you realize that ALL the games you just listed as being GREAT are the ones Lyman developed the code on, and only one of the so-so games had Lyman involved? It looks like you should get TWD because Lyman is doing it.

Wasn't Lyman involved in TRS, Avatar and BBH?

#243 7 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I have faith in my friend's judgement of pin design. He's played the updated code and the LE. 'Its the strongest playing design I've ever seen.'
His words, not mine as I've seen very little to almost no gameplay so far.

Did he play the premium?

#244 7 years ago

Bowen's hi-def ACDC tutorial video was pretty much THE reason I made ACDC my first pin purchase (I had never played it).
It did a fantastic job displaying the colour GIs, the colour changing LEDs, the deep ruleset, and of course, the music.
These videos do none of that.
It's not due to the design or layout of the pin. It's new, in a brightly lit room, drowned out by the other pins, and doesn't have deep code yet.

I need to see more personally.

One last thing: many have commented on the toys. Yes, they're fun -but there are TONS of games that have loads of toys that I can't stand. I appreciate the simplicity of the toys on ACDC because they don't slow down the gameplay. TWD looks like a fast playing game so I'm keen on seeing if it's got the rest of those important goodies.
Oh: INCREDIBLE dots! Best in a pin that I've seen so far -and that was only the initial video(s).

#245 7 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

There is updated code available?
Why the hell would Stern not have the latest code running at a show they are attending?

#246 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

But to me, Met or IM VE 'seem' to be better and are proven good.

Wait.

You are saying that MET or IM seem to be better than TWD based on watching a few minutes of *video* of bad players playing it on beta code where you can't even hear 90% of the sound?

Really?

If you had seen a video of IM under the exact same set of circumstances, you wouldn't have been excited about it either.

I would say with Stern, it's a 50:50 chance, could be good could be bad.

When Lyman is involved, it's much, much higher than 50% chance in my experience.

Simply put, Lyman has done the code on virtually all of my favorite DMD pins:

AFM

MM

MB

Tron LE

IM

AC/DC

MET

SM

(LOTR is also one of my all time favorites, and kudos to Keefer on doing the amazing rules on that one!)

So what has Lyman done the rules on that sucked? I know there are a lot of people who don't like Avatar, but I think it's a lot of fun and it's still on my Wish List. I owned BBH and I think that it is a truly underrated pin! BBH actually kicks ass! Tommy is also an underrated pin. He also did Rolling Stones and Stern's IJ, but I don't have more than a few plays on those to have much of an opinion on them.

Bottom line for me: Lyman doing the code means there's a 80-90% chance I'm going to really like the pin.

#247 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I don't know what Stern or it's investors are making, and I absolutely agree that they could/should try harder. 100% agree with that.
But my counter argument is, sometimes it's a little support that keeps a company in business.

Stern's success is partially why customers keep asking them to up the ante. Stern responds by placing production limits on the designer's vision of the game, and expects everyone else to be happy with the cut-down version. It's a purposeful business strategy but not one that will continue to endear them to customers in the long term.

#248 7 years ago

I have no horse in this race but likes and disklikes.
I like the fast paced return of the ramps to the flippers.
Also like the low tech bash toy.
Dislike how much the paths all leading to pop bumpers slows down the ball.
Also dislike the amount of yellowish tan in the artwork. (I know AMC logo etc... but dislike it)

If you are getting it I think LE is the only choice IMO. With the gun and extra bash toy under ramp it just looks a lot more fun to me.

I will hopefully find one locally to play. I dislike the art package on this title but gameplay could be really fun. I just cannot get a good feel for it watching others play.

#249 7 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

At first I agree with the viewpoint of usandthem. I am a fan of Stern love some of their games but to me they just dont seem to be bringing anything really new to the table. When I look at a pin that Stern did 10 years ago as apposed to TWD the biggest thing I notice is the DMD is red instead of orange! Well I love TWD I am just not over zealous with what I have seen thus far. It does not make me want to order one. HOWEVER, as others have pointed out, it's early in the game here! I think we need to see the completed product and play the game before bashing it. Jonathan is giving it great reviews and we have seen him give poor reviews in the past on Stern machines, although I wish he would get back to getting Vol. 3 of Pinball Magazine out in lieu of reviewing machines !!
It might just be me but I think with JJP coming out with WoZ, whether you like it or not, has given people something else to compare too! When you look at the number of toys on a WoZ Standard/LE as opposed to TWD Pro/LE you have to start thinking where is the "best bang for my buck".
Of course I type all of this after watching some pre-season hockey games on one tv while having the Pittsburgh Pirates clinching a playoff birth on the bar tv and sipping on several Weihenstephaner Vitus draft beers (man this is really good beer)!
"Peace and Love"
(Ringo Starr)
Post edited by meSz: grammar correction so people don't think I rode the short bus to school

Very well put and I agree with you. Worried about our pens this year, not so sure how season will go.

#250 7 years ago

This pin was high on my wish list after announcement, but is going down slightly after reveal and video. But like everyone else has already said ... playing it is the make or break decision.

There are 322 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside