Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 120 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Pinstein
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8wMDgvNzIzL29yaWdpbmFsL1RoZVdhbGtpbmdEZWFkMDFfcDguanBn (resized).jpeg
    20180116_170154 (resized).jpg
    0C2B0A66-52F0-42AF-9D4A-6DDFBB553AC4 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TigerLaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 6 years ago

They just stopped making TWD earlier this year. I would imagine the next Vault will be a game that’s been out of production for a longer period, such as Tron, TSPP, or LOTRs.

#47 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

didn't they just rerun Tron Pros in the past 2 years?

The last run I recall was late 2012 / early 2013 with the chick translight; it was also a small run as I recall. The world needs more Trons in my view. I think you are right about the lit ramps, I predict that when they do Tron (and they eventually will) it'll have the lit ramps.

Frolic is right, it's hard to predict what VE's will look like as Stern is all over the place, but walker bombs on TWD when it eventually gets it's VE (a couple years from now most likely) it'll get the walker bombs.

#56 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

new vault 100%
    better art, no crappy left ramp, no need for silly crossbow

They are going to vault a game they just did a last run for two months ago? I think your distributor is wrong on that, we will see though.

#64 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

I enjoy the xbow..has some tough shots to hit with it. Left ramp I hear needs tuning to work correctly.

On mine the left ramp always comes up when you have cross bow shots. Perhaps it stays down after you hit all of them in one game? Dunno, never hit all of them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TigerLaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/walking-dead-vault-edition?tu=TigerLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.