(Topic ID: 113246)

Walking dead tech help please.

By Nightstick

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

So all of a sudden my aquarium topper will start the game with two heads lit along with the dmd ,and the first ramp shot I hit finishes the fish tank with all three heads lit. Just yesterday playing it was fine, and when I hit the first ramp shot the first head lit like it was supposed to on both the dmd and the topper. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas where I should look to try and fix this. Thanks for looking.

#2 9 years ago
Quoted from Nightstick:

So all of a sudden my aquarium topper will start the game with two heads lit along with the dmd ,and the first ramp shot I hit finishes the fish tank with all three heads lit. Just yesterday playing it was fine, and when I hit the first ramp shot the first head lit like it was supposed to on both the dmd and the topper. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas where I should look to try and fix this. Thanks for looking.

I think your ok. The 1.19 code starts you off with 2 heads pre-lit when you start a new game every time by default. If it bothers you I think I noticed in one of the menus you can change that. It also starts you off with some of the prison letters already lit too by default.

#3 9 years ago

Ok thanks. I'm trying to remember now if it was always this way. If it is this way with yours then either ours are both messed up or that's the way it is. I know the old code before I had the topper, the first shot up the ramp was the first head lit on the dmd. Now the first shot up the ramp completes the fish tank and lights all three heads Maybe I have to go into settings and change it. I would rather have each time I go up the ramp light each head.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from Nightstick:

Ok thanks. I would rather have each time I go up the ramp light each head.

That's what should be happening. Just look at it as giving you a head start and straight in to the meat of game play.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Nightstick:

I would rather have each time I go up the ramp light each head.

You can in the menu, make the change to starting with 0 heads.

#6 9 years ago

Ok thanks guys. I just updated the code recently and It wasn't like that before. Maybe that's why I was like what's goin on. Appreciate the help.

#7 9 years ago

Any one have prob with governors tank only lighting up when on attraction ? Mine does nothing when in play ? Help if know prob. Thanks keith

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 26.95
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/walking-dead-tech-help-please and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.