Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jeffspinballpalace
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSCN2220.JPG
DSCN2223.JPG
DSCN2222.JPG
DSCN2219.JPG
DSCN2208.JPG
DSCN2207.JPG
DSCN2206.JPG
DSCN2202.JPG
DSCN2204.JPG
DSCN2205.JPG
DSCN2203.JPG
DSCN2200.JPG

#1 6 years ago

I know Stern is secretly working on Walking Dead Pin, so I thought I'd get a jump on the release and work on a line of Walking Dead Shooter Rod Mods. All are custom cast resin and hand painted. I have most of the main characters, like Rick, Carl, Daryl, Hershel, Dale, Glen, The Governor, Merle, and a series of creepy Zombies. If you're a hardcore Walking Dead fan (like me!), I think they would look very cool on lots of different pins. If you're interested, they are 40.00 each plus 10.00 US shipping.DSCN2205.JPGDSCN2204.JPGDSCN2203.JPGDSCN2202.JPGDSCN2200.JPG

#2 6 years ago

nice, all we need now is a pinball machine lol

#4 6 years ago

This Is a first. Mods before a game is announced

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

This Is a first. Mods before a game is announced

Call me a trailblazer! Lol.

#6 6 years ago

I think they look great. I still think Resident Evil will be a pin B4 TWD though.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think they look great. I still think Resident Evil will be a pin B4 TWD though.

I have sources saying after Mustang, TWD is next.

#8 6 years ago

Those look awesome, great work Mike!

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

Those look awesome, great work Mike!

Guess it might be a tough sell till the pin actually comes out.

#10 6 years ago

Awesome job! Count me in for one if they ever make the table.

#11 6 years ago

Unfortunately it has a trigger instead of a plunger.

#12 6 years ago

But seriously those are pretty sweet.

#14 6 years ago

Those are pretty sweet. Would look better without the neck.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

I have sources saying after Mustang, TWD is next.

They must have also confirmed it been based on the tv show not the comic too.

#16 6 years ago

Dale and Carl.DSCN2208.JPGDSCN2207.JPGDSCN2206.JPG

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

They must have also confirmed it been based on the tv show not the comic too.

Then again a black and white shooter might not be so bad.....

#18 6 years ago

They look good. Now for the announcement...

#19 6 years ago

Very nice, a must have for me if the pin comes out. No Ladies from the cast of the show???

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Vanquish09:

Very nice, a must have for me if the pin comes out. No Ladies from the cast of the show???

I'm doing a Michonne also.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from Notbychance:

Unfortunately it has a trigger instead of a plunger.

yeah would really suck for this guy if the pin has a gun mounted trigger

#22 6 years ago

Very cool shooters. Great work!

On a side note, boy is that carl character annoying

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

yeah would really suck for this guy if the pin has a gun mounted trigger

I think it's worth the risk, since I can't remember Stern in recent pins using an electronic ball shooter.

#24 6 years ago

Those are pretty bad ass! I'd take a Daryl Shooter if I ever own the pin!

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Those are pretty bad ass! I'd take a Daryl Shooter if I ever own the pin!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Now all I need is to sell a few to cover the cost! Haha. Doesn't anyone buy anything on spec?

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Now all I need is to sell a few to cover the cost! Haha. Doesn't anyone buy anything on spec?

I probably would cause I am a huge walking dead fan but I think someone else said it, I don't like the necks on them. Cut those necks off if you do more. Just my opinion anyway

#27 6 years ago

Neck less, I don't think so. They look perfect. That is some amazing work. You may have already but what about pins that are real. I think a better sell.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Neck less, I don't think so. They look perfect. That is some amazing work. You may have already but what about pins that are real. I think a better sell.

Better yet, blood and guts coming out of the necks! Well, I guess it would not be guts....end trails?

#29 6 years ago

Hate to say this and been saying this ever since people have been saying Walking Dead; will never happen; but hey people have been saying it now for several titles ; and also the next title must appeal to the overseas mkt too after the mustang choice especially

#30 6 years ago

How much u want for one of them

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from dav8515:

How much u want for one of them

They are 40.00 each plus 10.00 US shipping.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I probably would cause I am a huge walking dead fan but I think someone else said it, I don't like the necks on them. Cut those necks off if you do more. Just my opinion anyway

So here is a version minus the Neck. I guess I will offer them in both styles.

DSCN2219.JPG DSCN2220.JPG DSCN2222.JPG DSCN2223.JPG
#34 6 years ago

Bump for a great seller. His product is superb and he is great to deal with. Thanks, Mike!

#35 6 years ago

Great work and variety!! I have seen posts claiming Gary himself said it wont happen but at the end of the day, you can probably only take 25% of what you read online to the bank. I'm impressed with the detail and love the theme. Keep up the great work...

#36 6 years ago

Thanks guys. I've heard from a pretty reliable source that it's happening.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

Thanks guys. I've heard from a pretty reliable source that it's happening.

Don't be teasing just to sell walking dead shooter rods.

I have seen other reliable sourced people saying no way. AHHH the madness!

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Don't be teasing just to sell walking dead shooter rods.
I have seen other reliable sourced people saying no way. AHHH the madness!

No tease here. It's happening.

#39 6 years ago

I heard a rumor that the new Stern is based on cooking. There's lovely Sausage-Egg Roll flippers and a spinning bowl of cous-cous ( look out! ) ball-trap plus some ramps that will be like noodles al dente. It will come in cinnamon, basil or coffee scent and a fan will blow the player the smells.

#40 6 years ago

basically cooking in the future. "Cooking 3000"

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

No tease here. It's happening

I really hope that this is true. I recently discovered this show and the wife and I are obsessed now. Even she agreed that it would make a great pinball theme!

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from S37VEN:

Even she agreed that it would make a great pinball theme!

9 days until 2nd part of the season! I miss it, only show I have ever been excited every week to see.

#43 6 years ago

Great looking mods but totally insane thread and project.

How did we end up here...

#44 6 years ago

I just caught up on the first half of season 4. (I like to bomb through them all in a row).

Maybe your next shooter should be Hershel. And his head falls off when you plunge?

Bada da, bada Da!

#45 6 years ago

Any chance you can make one of Carl getting bit and then torn apart? Or somehow get that to happen in the show?

.... Just kidding. Awesome work, these look great.

1 month later
#46 6 years ago

After watching last nights season finale, still holding out hope Stern takes the plunge and makes TWD the next pin. If not Stern, how about JJP or any of these new upstart pin companies.

4 months later
#47 6 years ago

Bump for the announcement!

#48 6 years ago

I also had a thought when this post resurfaced. The old BBH shooter rod mod that was a shotgun shell would probably also go ok on TWD pin.

Now that it is official GLWS.

Is that a mod in the background for TBL? dude...

#49 6 years ago

Crossing my fingers that it comes with a shooter rod and not a button.

#50 6 years ago

Doesn't matter - either way works.

If it were a shooter button game, he could mount the full-neck version through a hole in the center of a new shooter button. Think of it as an animal mount that many put on their walls. Only difference is that instead of looking at the head of a wild animal, you will be pulling on the head of a real dead character. That's right, the head of a real dead character that was killed off and supposedly left for dead (so the deer would have found and eaten them anyways). That's right folks - only heads from dead characters will be released. The above were just for example. Your character lives forever and you never get your rod. mmuwaaahhh.

BTW - two of the zombies are fairly similar. Could one go and you add another design? Something really GORY.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside