(Topic ID: 200915)

Walking Dead AMC has returned. Official TV thread.

By ASOA

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Xerico
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Carl and Rick (resized).jpg
    amcneganabraham (resized).jpg
    twds8cc_36x24_panelposter_fm1_revised_lr (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 6 years ago

The best show on TV returns tonight. The Walking dead. (The real one) None of that fear shit. Stay home or set your cable box to record. Dust off your stern TWD pins and have a walking dead party! Hope you got your shitting pants on.

twds8cc_36x24_panelposter_fm1_revised_lr (resized).jpgtwds8cc_36x24_panelposter_fm1_revised_lr (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Can't wait and I'm fired up for it! The first two seasons I would agree with it being the best show on tv but after that I can't say that really. I do like it alot though. Two shows I like better I think would be Breaking Bad and Bates Motel. I am ready for the return of TWD though!

Caaaaaaaaarl........

#3 6 years ago

Is this series ending this season?

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from Allibaster:

Don't think so

#5 6 years ago

I've watched them all and will keep on watching but the show is starting to bore me a bit. The show really needs some sort of overarching goal to keep it interesting, not just fighting groups. For example Alexandria is pretty close to D.C. It would be awesome if someone heard a radio signal from D.C about a cure, contact from the outside world, etc and then there's a mission to there. The show no longer has a sense of mystery to it.

While the comic is about the people and survival after 7 seasons on TV its starting to become old.

#6 6 years ago

Agree. To a certain extent. Negan is a great character. Better then all of the previous bad guys. But they do need to spice it up a bit.

Breaking bad first season was soooo slow. But after that the series was phenomenal. Still makes me laugh when I see that old guy in the wheel chair ringing that bell.

Never saw Bates. Might check into it because you have good taste on many other things.

Enjoy the show!

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

Agree. To a certain extent. Negan is a great character. Better then all of the previous bad guys. But they do need to spice it up a bit.
    Breaking bad first season was soooo slow. But after that the series was phenomenal. Still makes me laugh when I see that old guy in the wheel chair ringing that bell.
    Never saw Bates. Might check into it because you have good taste on many other things.
    Enjoy the show!

Thanks Asoa.......Bates Motel is awesome. There was not one single episode that was bad in the whole 5 years that it was on. The guy that played Norman Bates just nailed it big time. I can't belive that they ended it after 5 years because it wasn't getting stale even a little bit. Watch Bated Motel on Netflix and you will be glad that you did I promise you.

#8 6 years ago

I'm very curious to see if they stick to the comic book with the Negan plot line, or if they go in a different direction. Hoping for the former. Preparing for the latter.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from Allibaster:

No spoilers from me but it will take at least 2-3 more years to catch up with the comics (which they have largely followed while making some changes).

#10 6 years ago

Yes... PLEASE NO SPOILERS!!!! We take our walking Dead very seriously. This is what happens to people who try to spoil the show for the rest of us.

amcneganabraham (resized).jpgamcneganabraham (resized).jpg

#11 6 years ago

I haven't read the comic book so I don't know what's suppose to happen but I only have one request.

Can we PLEASE kill Caaaaaaaaarl off already???

#12 6 years ago

Isn't it the last season? I lost my interest in Fear of the dead, I hope TWD doesn't disappoint!.

#14 6 years ago

Coooooarll! He is weird and softer then baby shit. He gots to go!

#15 6 years ago

What you guys don't like cooooarll.

#16 6 years ago

Carl and Rick (resized).jpgCarl and Rick (resized).jpg

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

What you guys don't like cooooarll.

Hell no, I've wanted him killed off from season 1. I don't know what it is about him but he just doesn't seem like he should be in the show to me. Trying to make a kid a bad ass jus seems dumb to me. Dale and Andrea were two of my favorites. I liked Glenn alot also.

#18 6 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Hell no, I've wanted him killed off from season 1. I don't know what it is about him but he just doesn't seem like he should be in the show to me. Trying to make a kid a bad ass jus seems dumb to me. Dale and Andrea were two of my favorites. I liked Glenn alot also.

They need to stick to the comics, the story is amazing as it is

#19 6 years ago

in the beginning he was a key factor in Ricks sanity. Now he has become less relevant. Do not get me wrong there are a lot of other characters I would want gone first. Just glad the show is back on the air. I could not get into Fear of the walking dead. All of the characters seemed very bad for there roles. The show could be a lot better. They just need to kill everyone off and start over.

#20 6 years ago

8 more mins. Get ready for some zombie killing. Ladies and Gentlemen please enjoy the show.

#21 6 years ago

Carl is nowhere near as bad as Lori... now that is a TV show death I relished!

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I've watched them all and will keep on watching but the show is starting to bore me a bit. The show really needs some sort of overarching goal to keep it interesting, not just fighting groups. For example Alexandria is pretty close to D.C. It would be awesome if someone heard a radio signal from D.C about a cure, contact from the outside world, etc and then there's a mission to there. The show no longer has a sense of mystery to it.
    While the comic is about the people and survival after 7 seasons on TV its starting to become old.

It got stale by season 4

#23 6 years ago

So far so good haha...

#24 6 years ago

Love the show but it looks like they wanna go for 7 more seasons which is a great turnoff to me. Can't believe ennemies can still talk to each other. After every thing they have done to each other. Kill each other already and stop talking and taking prisoners. Walkers don't seem to be as scary and people are taking more and more chances for nothing like they got used to it and walkers are not as scary anymore. I guess they need to keep the show as long as possible to have fear of the walking dead and that talk live forever with that Hardwick guy running. Anyway will still watch it till the end and people who know me will still keep kidding me with Negan because a lot of people who know me say I look and sound just like him. Which is awesome cause I think he is super cool.

#25 6 years ago

So Gabriel didn't put a bullet in Negan at the end of the episode becaaaaaause?

#26 6 years ago

Rick should have finished the job when he had the chance. Gabriel had an assault rifle and negan had a bat. Who should have there shitting pants on? Slow and somewhat confusing episode but it is to be expected for the first show of the season. What are everyone's thoughts? What main character do you think is the next one to get killed off?

#27 6 years ago

An entire season built up for the war and that is what we got ? Wtf. It was like storm troopers were shooting at Negan. Kill him already

#28 6 years ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

Rick should have finished the job when he had the chance. Gabriel had an assault rifle and negan had a bat. Who should have there shitting pants on? Slow and somewhat confusing episode but it is to be expected for the first show of the season. What are everyone's thoughts? What main character do you think is the next one to get killed off?

I just hope Gabriel has his Shittin pants on because I have a feeling he’s going to need them!

All in all I thought it was a great show and a good way to kick off the season! Still wishing a zombie would hurry up and eat Caaaaaaaaarl tho.

#29 6 years ago

There is already a Walking Dead thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fear-the-walking-dead-starts-tonight/

Please take the discussion there.

Thanks.

This thread has been closed.

Marcus

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/walking-dead-season-returns-today-oct-22 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.