Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by BradKreisler
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I love this site , great people and lots of help .

#2 6 years ago

Nope. Not happening.

#3 6 years ago

that's too bad , guess I got a buy an LE

#4 6 years ago

premium would be nice but I guess not going to happen

#5 6 years ago

Premium is dead...bye bye.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from luch:

Not sure if this is true , but someone said that their LE playfield had a stamp under the apron " LE-PREM " would this indicate for assembly control that a premium will be released ?

No

#7 6 years ago

they were all sold out supposedly. All the guys that preordered would spout off they were all gone. so they must be being made.

#8 6 years ago

one can hope

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from luch:

Look I just can't understand the "thumb down " for a simple question . Honestly I would like to purchase one and simply asked . Makes me wonder sometimes

Hey Luch! Ill be the guy who explains why you are getting the attitude you are getting today. I don't know if you just don't use pinside much or maybe you just didn't notice. The third option is that you could be trolling, and thats partly why you are getting the response you have so far.

Basically it boils down to the fact that TWD Premium issue has been beaten to death, over multiple threads, over hundreds and hundreds of posts debating wether or not it will happen.

And in the end Stern has pretty much let it be known that there are no plans for a Premium on this machine for now. That makes LE purchasers happy, and non LE purchases frowny-town. And since pinball is serious business, emotions are high.

If you are still interested in a TWD machine with more features than the pro, there are apparently still LE machines out there that you can purchase. Hope you have a great weekend happy pinballing!

#10 6 years ago

If you want an le just wait 3-6 months. Many will be selling from the short attention span/small shinny object club by then.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

Hey Luch! Ill be the guy who explains why you are getting the attitude you are getting today. I don't know if you just don't use pinside much or maybe you just didn't notice. The third option is that you could be trolling, and thats partly why you are getting the response you have so far.
Basically it boils down to the fact that TWD Premium issue has been beaten to death, over multiple threads, over hundreds and hundreds of posts debating wether or not it will happen.
And in the end Stern has pretty much let it be known that there are no plans for a Premium on this machine for now. That makes LE purchasers happy, and non LE purchases frowny-town. And since pinball is serious business, emotions are high.
If you are still interested in a TWD machine with more features than the pro, there are apparently still LE machines out there that you can purchase. Hope you have a great weekend happy pinballing!

Thank you I did not know about the other threads . Mike

#12 6 years ago

Shall we discuss a Tron premium now?

#13 6 years ago

+1!!!

#14 6 years ago

Stern has pretty much let it be known that there are no plans for a Premium on this machine for now.

As we all know this key is "for now" and the OP is getting thumbs down because there are always ample amounts of LE owners that never want a premium or vault edition.

The most realistic answer to "Will (insert any title here) have a premium/vault version?" is "If it makes sense from a business perspective then it will get made"

Stern has been abundantly clear that there is no such thing as a limited edition for them anymore and they will make as many as they can of any game that makes $$$/sales.

I would guess no for TWDprem at this time since it seems plenty of LEs are still for sale at distributors. If those sell out and demand is high for a full featured game then you can expect to see a prem/vault in the future.

#15 6 years ago

It will happen if there is demand

#16 6 years ago

If they made a Premium, it would just be an LE without a Numbered Plaque for $1000 less? That doesn't seem to make any sense. If the LE came with a shaker/and or topper and some other "unique" features the BOM would have more versatility to create a Premium with.

So I don't think demand has a lot to do with it especially since Stern has a Monopoly on this.

#17 6 years ago

Why did luch delete all his posts?

#18 6 years ago

Double post.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

He's probably pissed and a bit embarrassed

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I think to stop the thumbs down.

#21 6 years ago

Thread title: Walking Dead Premium ?????????

Quoted from luch:

Not sure if this is true , but someone said that their LE playfield had a stamp under the apron " LE-PREM " would this indicate for assembly control that a premium will be released ?

Quoted from luch:

Look I just can't understand the "thumb down " for a simple question . Honestly I would like to purchase one and simply asked . Makes me wonder sometimes

Trying to start speculation without proof or a photo to back up your claim, then taking your ball and going home when people question you? This post deleting and replacing stuff needs to end. Nothing goes away on the internet.

#22 6 years ago

Here's an interesting fact. My Avatar LE has a stapled tag inside the cab with the serial # and is stamped Premium. Avatar only came out as Pro and LE right?

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Here's an interesting fact. My Avatar LE has a stapled tag inside the cab with the serial # and is stamped Premium. Avatar only came out as Pro and LE right?

Tron LE's all say "Premium" as well.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

TRON LE's all say "Premium" as well.

Hmmmmm didn't know that.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

TRON LE's all say "Premium" as well.

True but le/premium/pro sales model didn't exist then so we aren't exactly comparing apples to apples here.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Really! I started reading this thread and was lost as to the responses. Isn't there a rule for deleting posts? If not, there should be.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from luch:

I love this site , great people and lots of help .

Then why not make a donation to pinside?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside