master_shakes2.jpg
master_shakes1.jpg
image.jpg
Spring Pict 002.JPG
BWidow-181.jpg
ozzy_osbourne_the_ultimate_sin-300x300.jpg
Unknown.jpeg
walking_dead_banner.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#85 9 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Very rarely do I disagree with you. Would Iron Maiden sell.....yes of course. Would it sell better than a few dozen other bands or non music related pins....No!. If I asked most people if they know more then 1 or 2 IM songs they would tell me they don't know any. Iron Maiden is not that popular with the general public, and that is supposed to be Sterns main focus according to Stern. But, than again I do agree with your first sentence, so there is a good chance they do decide to do it. As a side note.Why would Dirty Donny be a good choice for the artist of Iron Maiden? That defeats the best part about doing that license in my mind. I would think the droves of Iron Maiden fans would want Derek Riggs to do the art.

I agree. I love rock music, but I couldn't tell you the name of one IM song. Tried, but just couldn't get into them. I'd take Ozzy all day. But I did have a ton of IM posters hanging up in my room because I loved the artwork they did.

#88 9 years ago

yup

ozzy_osbourne_the_ultimate_sin-300x300.jpgozzy_osbourne_the_ultimate_sin-300x300.jpg
#90 9 years ago

Hair metal? Is that even a thing? I think hair bands were just hair bands. Best Hair band of all time is the Scorpions or Def Leppard. IM was different. I think they are just Metal. like Ozzy and Metallica. Black metal is something totally different which is hardcore.

#120 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

When TWD is available ,,, I'll be on the list for the LE ( Quickly ) !!!!!!!!!!

Spring Pict 002.JPG 155 KB

Without seeing a playfield shot, rules, playing it? That's a newbie mistake. you should know better. Especially with the track record on roms being finished. Because it really looks like it's hard to get 98% of the LE's out there. 2 have increased in price. Other 98% are cheaper. Odds are..better off waiting and getting it on the sell off.

#147 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

If that was he translite art, I won't leave the house.

Looks like there is a lot of muff under that blue triangle.

#149 9 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Agreed...I'll pass on that.

LOL, I didn't say that. Just have to do some shaving before the eating.

#151 9 years ago

Seems lasering is full of shit, because several people I know, did it 6 or 7 times and still grows back.

#191 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

The comics are popular, for comics. Nothing like the popularity and numbers of the show. So I would be surprised to see that. Maybe they could combine comic art and the show, I dunno. But if this is really happening I would think it has to be the show.
And if it was the comics, who's doing the voice work? See above thought about combining maybe (comic art, lines from the show?), but there are way too many characters to think that Stern is going to hire a bunch of voice actors. And if the voices don't match the show aren't people going to be upset/confused? Assuming the voices are even good, and not X-Men Beast?
Also, it just occurred to me, the show and the comic would probably require separate licensing agreements, different properties, doubt you could get them as one-fee-for-both.

Using the comics, it could be another hot art package like Metallica is. Could be all black and white like Centaur was. I could see the potential. But if they have lame ass call outs, like Xmen and Metallica has, it's going to be hard to make it worth while. least using the cast, they have a chance to have call outs be well done. But metallica did theirs and those are pathetic.

#217 9 years ago

how awesome would it be to hit a target and the building forms out of the playfield, which creates a ramp or something that allows you access to another part of the game. Which when you shoot it up there, activates another building. Activating 3 buildings and making the complete round about shot (mouse trap style) starts your multiball.

GOT isnt' the best source for action or call outs, but could be pretty awesome if a ton of time is spent on the toys. Having a building form out of the ground from flat, wouldn't be that hard. Have a plate similar to Zaccaria time machines mini playfield. Use a metal or plastic block grid set into the playfield (similar to those nail bed toys you see at spencers). Then have the formed building under the playfield, and move up to build the shape of what you need.

#219 9 years ago

no, was thinking more like those 3d images that pop out with the nail type system.

giant-press-nail-board.jpggiant-press-nail-board.jpg
#221 9 years ago
Quoted from brent149:

I'm going to go out on a limp and say the next theme is Charle's in Charge.

Still would be better than mustang. Which was limp

#226 9 years ago

Dr. Pepper..... Now they can double dip. Get a company to endorse the machine, and have you guys preorder for stupid amounts. Win Win for stern.

#254 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

If it's not WD or Led Zep my money is very safe.

LIAR, you know you'll fall in line with the Lemming march.

#259 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Only if it's something I want. I don't see a Mustang around here.

I'm sure it's just a matter of time before you trade off some kick ass DE title and replace it with Mustang.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 26.50
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 16.00
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/walking-dead-next-stern?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.