IMG_5813.JPG
IMG_5786.JPG
IMG_5753.JPG
IMG_5704.JPG
IMG_5700.JPG
IMG_5675.JPG
IMG_5671.JPG
IMG_5669.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider capguntrooper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 9 years ago

RIGHT ON! Love your tower, I did my own as well. The one from stern is just grey and plane You would think for 100 you could get a little paint on it. Here is mine

IMG_5677.JPGIMG_5677.JPG IMG_5679.JPGIMG_5679.JPG
#11 9 years ago

TOYS-R-US it is basically legos/mega blocks for adults. Any way, they have like 4 sets and every miniature has a little half moon foot retainer perfect for existing screws to hold in your TWD. I bought the prison tower/gate set from TRU after a ebay fiasco and built the thing twice over getting my scaling correct. Just do not attach roof and it is the perfect height to fit up to windows. You then have to run it through a band saw or similar, just wire snip the railings or they will fly away. Long way would be to build it then take a sharpie to outside down middle and then wire snip some blocks and sand them so they are flush if you do not have band saw or equivalent. You will need to sand the tops of the block connectors as well (pics to follow). When its all said and done you will have two of these and will only need add a dab of spray paint or hobby paint to base blocks to give it an aged look, the top is already aged. The tower will encompass the three less at top. i will take detailed pics of my bracket I made, but it is not needed as the top of the tower will come flush with bottom of back box and it fits snug resting on metal rails at bottom and to make it BULLET proof just dab a touch of super glue to each block. I also picked up a Daryl and chopper and put him under the left ramp, it looks like it is part of the game as that whole area is just dead space....pun intended

IMG_5669.JPGIMG_5669.JPG IMG_5671.JPGIMG_5671.JPG IMG_5675.JPGIMG_5675.JPG IMG_5700.JPGIMG_5700.JPG IMG_5704.JPGIMG_5704.JPG
#12 9 years ago

Well Walker was upgraded with guts and belt and of course some spooky led eyes. Next I am going to do the search light LED light for my tower

IMG_5753.JPGIMG_5753.JPG
#14 9 years ago

The well walker can be drilled from the bottom and wires fed through a small hole in existing plate, but you will have to drill through guts like I did. Paint the wire leads red and they look like more intestines, then feed them through base holes in back of well walker. Drill two small holes in Well walker eyes push them in and snake wires through hole at base of well walker and then connect them to GI lighting or you can connect to the first well walker light, they just won't light up all the time. or drill the hole bigger that is in his back and bypass most of what I did, I just didn't want wires to be seen on well walker.

#17 9 years ago

Glenn is on the tower, Rick and Carol should be in any day. Thanks MEZ! I got lots of parts from you guys +1 for MEZ. No painting skills required for painting a tower. I actually made a thin two stage cardboard cut out to age paint a buddies tower he got from you, It turned out pretty sweet. You can make them yourself. lay cutout one over mod two passes with black spray paint then lay cutout two over with dark grey spray paint two passes and BOOM looks ten times better. Once cut outs are made painting it literally takes 30 seconds anyone with no painting skills can do it, just make sure your cut out covers windows and flasher, if a little paint seeps through cut out onto window thats ok because it edges the windows with what looks like dirt, so it looks natural. Seems like my old camouflaging skills from Afghanistan are finally paying off.......lol

#19 9 years ago

As promised here are pictures. L bracket I used from home depot or Lowes. Just drill a small hole in first block at right and secure with a lock nut and that sucker will not budge, specially if you get in and out of your machine a lot. Sand or grind the block retainers off at top, see shaved window in pictures and you are good to go for fitment.

IMG_5786.JPGIMG_5786.JPG
IMG_5813.JPGIMG_5813.JPG
IMG_5814.JPGIMG_5814.JPG

IMG_5799.JPGIMG_5799.JPG
#20 9 years ago

Well Walker wires for LED eyes. One wire to left and one to right down the back corner holes then looped into holes at base of well walker mech so they are secure. Make sure to push well walker back so you have slack when ball hits him, but not too much slack. Attach leads to a general GI LED and your well walker looks even better.

IMG_5788.JPGIMG_5788.JPG IMG_5789.JPGIMG_5789.JPG IMG_5801.JPGIMG_5801.JPG
2 weeks later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 8.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 26.95
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider capguntrooper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/walking-dead-le-with-airbrush-mods?tu=capguntrooper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.