IMG_0759.jpg
IMG_0760.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image_4.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53 Tutorial video. Posted by milhouse (9 years ago)

Post #78 This message at the end is normal - Update Failed, error code 8. Posted by milhouse (9 years ago)

Post #554 Walking Dead to Evil Dead Sound conversion. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #578 Ezeltmann's 1.53 versions. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#811 7 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

I think I tried them all but I have been using the mix with Radiohead and NiN, I like that one the best. The music is perfect.

Agreed! I just picked up my WDLE yesterday and have been having fun downloading and trying out the different mixes posted in this thread. I appreciate the work everyone has done and I think they are all huge improvements over the stock audio. I think RandomKG nailed it with his music (Radiohead and NIN Mix) to go along with Cleland's audio clips This really takes a weak spot in the game and turns it into a strength! Stern should really be thanking you guys for making their games better!

3 weeks later
#813 7 years ago

Would anyone happen to have a link to Cleland's "Clean" TWDLE 1.56 sound package. I'm currently running RandomKG's NIN/Radiohead mix which includes the Cleland mix and is awesome in every way! but unfortunately my wife isn't a fan of the few swear words that are mixed in throughout since we have little kids at home. I found the link to the regular version in this thread but couldn't find the CLEAN version. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#815 7 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

After getting the color display I am motivated by this game again and have been hard at work to sprinkle in some Neegan and change some things up. Here's my new tilt sound
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/Tilt-That%20Is%20A%20NoNo.wav
And a string of Neegan quotes I'm messing with, obviously I am not using them all. I really just want to put maybe 12 or so in since he's technically not even in the seasons the games focuses on. But some of the quotes are just way too cool to not use.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/Neegan%20Sounds%20For%20Walking%20Dead%20Pinabll.wav
I am still loving this game!

Wow! Now that is a gold mine of great Neegan quotes! This would be the perfect way to freshen up an already great sound package. Thanks for putting this all together Kevin! Sucks that most of the really good ones are R rated which doesn't work so well when you have a 3 year old that repeats everything he hears. The new tilt warning is great too!

I love this game too and your sound package has a lot to do with that!

1 week later
#848 7 years ago

Thanks for all your work in putting together the new mix Cleland! Excited to give it a try! Does this one feature the new tilt sound clip? If it does maybe I won't need to bother you to make a PG mix? Although I know that Neegan guy is known to swear every now and then Thanks again!

#857 7 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Your wife will be happy it's Negan saying "That is a no, no" There are only a couple of "Sh!ts" that might pop up, one being Neegan saying "Holy crap you are creepy as shit" I forgot if I put it on a Bicycle Girl hit, or Walker in the prison....

Yes, you can leave the naming alone. The "7" is for season 7 quotes.
I'll be customizing my own rated R version with some more "colorful" Negan quotes, that will be named 7R at the end. I'll post this weekend for those that don't mind the profanity.

You just saved me a lot of glares from my wife Cleland Many thanks! This version sounds perfect.

#865 7 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

NIN is my favorite band on Earth, and Radiohead is in my top 10-20, so I'd love to check this out once you've updated it.
If you were to do a straight NIN version, I don't think you'd ever have to worry about copyright stuff. Trent Reznor has always been cool about NIN being an open source project, offering sound files for fans to remix and do creative things.

Kevin's NIN/Radiohead mix is my favorite and I'm looking forward to the new version with Cleland's updated quotes! The song choices really mesh up well and I like that they are all instrumental which make it feel like the music could have been created for the game originally vs. just songs playing in the background. In other words it doesn't feel like a mod to me and is an improvement over the stock package in every way. Give it a try!

#899 7 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

Finally got around to this. I've made my Radiohead/NIN changes to Cleland's new mix. MikeS, i'm sending to you first to test for me before I respond to all my PMs from the past.
anybody who hasn't experienced yet, PM me. you don't have to like nin/radiohead to appreciate how well it fits

Thanks Kevin! I'm loading it on my game now and will let you know if there are any issues after playing a handful of games. And for those on the fence this update is totally worth your while! It's the perfect soundtrack to go along with Cleland's sound package.

2 weeks later
#917 7 years ago

The regular version is more PG-13 rated as it cuts out all the F bombs and the line from Negan about sliding his * down your throat and thanking him for it. It still says some lesser profanity like shit and suck my nuts but nothing worse than what you'd see on regular network TV. I use the regular version since I have young kids and I'm really happy with it but I know everyone has a different level of what they are comfortable with having their kids listen to.

8 months later
#1013 6 years ago

Thanks for all the work you put into this Cleland! I can't wait to get your PG-13 version (once available) and mixed with RandomKG's NIN/Radiohead mix on my LE. Such an improvement over the stock sounds and a big reason why I love this game so much!

#1017 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

good stuff. I hadn't checked that thread in last day or so- my response there, echo'd here:
Awesome. I'll add my NIN/Radiohead to this over next couple days. I don't want to send multiple PMs per person, so I'll wait for Cleland to finish the pg13 version, then append mine and then finally start distributing both R rated and pg13 together via PM as before.

Thanks Kevin! Can't wait to have my favorite mix back.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.95
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/walking-dead-le-sound-replacement-v-09?tu=mikes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.