Topic Stats

• 1,141 posts
  • 229 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by imagamejunky
  • Topic is favorited by 169 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 32 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
Muisc.png
The_Walking_Dead_Cast_Funny.jpg
pasted_image.png
IMG_1719.jpg
IMG_41281.jpg
FullSizeRender1.jpg
Clelands_Fish_Topper_Order.png
IMG_0759.jpg
IMG_0760.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image_4.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #53 Tutorial video. Posted by milhouse (4 years ago)

Post #78 This message at the end is normal - Update Failed, error code 8. Posted by milhouse (4 years ago)

Post #554 Walking Dead to Evil Dead Sound conversion. Posted by ezeltmann (4 years ago)

Post #578 Ezeltmann's 1.53 versions. Posted by ezeltmann (3 years ago)

Post #591 Milhouse's 1.53 versions. Posted by milhouse (3 years ago)

Post #598 Cleland's 1.56 versions. Posted by cleland (3 years ago)

Post #602 Eskaybee's modified Cleland package. v1.56, LE/Prem only Posted by Eskaybee (3 years ago)

Post #615 Ezeltmann's v1.56 LE/Premium, Evil Dead LE/Premium Posted by ezeltmann (3 years ago)

Post #616 Milhouse's v1.56 Pro/Prem/LE Posted by milhouse (3 years ago)

Post #628 Chart with addresses for various sounds. Posted by milhouse (3 years ago)

Post #699 RandomKG's v1.56 LE/Premium version. Posted by ATLpb (3 years ago)

Post #714 kpg's v1.56 LE/Premium version, includes some Negan. Posted by kpg (3 years ago)

Post #755 Ezeltmann's v1.56 Tool Edition. LE/Premium & Pro Posted by ezeltmann (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hashman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#123 4 years ago

You're an absolute legend Milhouse. Such an amazing difference. Game feels so much better and the correct atmosphere now. The walking dead is not a comedy so removing those cheesy redneck jokes makes it so much better.

Thank you so much for all the time and effort you've put in and for sharing it with us.

#135 4 years ago

I love this. Only suggestion is maybe a better call out for the Jackpots. I prefer just one "JACKPOT" or "SUPER JACKPOT!" so might put the originals back in. Apart from that...this just keeps getting better and better. Thanks again for the hard work milhouse.

#144 4 years ago

I haven't noticed any walkie talkie squelch at all on mine. I have an LE. Not sure if that makes any difference. Installed the second version today and it just keeps getting better.

Now all we need is a new Stern update with these sounds thrown back in!

#157 4 years ago
Quoted from huo:

There was a great line during the last episode by Rick. I forgot it now but thought it'd be a great call out before you plunge.

"Then we'll take it!"

Best end line since "They dont know who theyre messing with". Great episode.

4 weeks later
#198 4 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

I would go for stern jackpot calls (just like the start 'cdc' mode was kept). You have specific 'jackpot', 'double jackpot' and 'super jackpot' calls. So I think that should remain to know you have scored the payoff.
The start Siege callout is also cool by default, don't think that one should change too

I agree with this post

1 month later
#236 4 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

If you guys redo the custom call outs for 1.24 could you keep the game specific call outs? Like the food, supplies and weapons collected, the "dead features ready", ect.... Basically all the call outs that notify or guide the player through the game. Would it be possible to keep those in the next custom speech update?

Yeah the "dead features ready" and the "jackpot" callouts should stay for sure. Every thing else can go though

Loving the new code. Hating missing the awesome show call outs that milhouse did though.

I was hoping the flipper attract sounds would be zombie noises. Instead they are hillbilly jimbo quotes

2 weeks later
#266 4 years ago

Giving Clelands V2 a whirl now. Amazing job mate!

#297 4 years ago

Then end of game theme is just awesome. Rick at the prison siege fading out with the music is just spot on!

3 weeks later
#348 4 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Yup, anyone who Pm'd me previously will get a reply when it's ready.
I should be able to deliver on Saturday to make it a great 4th of July Celebration!
Will offer both "Adult" and "Clean" Versions for LE/Premium and Pro.

Awesome Cleland. So excited about the new update but really wondering if I might wait until you've done your magic to it. I just cant bring myself to lose the awesome shooter lane mix and end of game speech!

#371 4 years ago
Quoted from paulohotline:

Hey guys I just noticed the "Tilt" warning no longers gives a siren sound on the pro. Was this an updated in v1.28 or was this sound removed in the voice enhanced version. Using the adult pro version.

Re download the update from Cleland. I mentioned that to him and he re-added the tilt siren sound and updated the files. Sooo fricking good having 1.28 with the show voices already. Big thanks to Cleland for doing it so quick and then taking feedback on board in an instant.

#373 4 years ago
Quoted from MarcG:

Tried updating the new cleland code. The game resets after erasing flash. Trying to go back to the old code now.

Hmm tried re downloading it? I've updated my LE twice and no problem at all. Corrupt file?

#398 4 years ago

My bg light still works with 1.28 custom.

#448 4 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I spent quite a bit of time matching up sound bytes that matched or were close to what the original ones were. Plus, I made sure they would fit in the allotted time so sample don't get cut off.
Any call outs that were game related I left as is, Examples: Dead features are lit, Multi-Kill, Combo, Jackpot etc...I did mixup one jackpot call out so every now and then you will hear Machone say "Well somebody hit the jackpot". But it's mixed in rarely and works IMO especially in multi-ball when you're hearing so many jackpot call outs.
All modes have implemented with things that make sense. Hit the barn shot Glen says "The Barns Full of Walkers" etc...
Give it a go I say

Yep! you seriously nailed it Cleland. Absolutely frickin awesome job man! Loved hearing "Just look at the flowers Lizzie" in there as well haha

1 month later
#525 4 years ago
Quoted from AttilaK:

just installed the cointaker shaker. IMO it's almost too much rattle, maybe I will pick up the rattle tape from FF as the glass shakes a bit and annoying.
On another note, has anyone here installed the subwoofer from FF or pinball pro. Let me know your opinion, thinking about this add on as well.
Thanks,
Attila

I installed a pinball pro subwoofer in my twdle and its definitely worth it!

1 month later
#559 4 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

Walking Dead to Evil Dead Sound conversion is here! Not that anyone asked for it.
In honor of Halloween and the Evil Dead show Ash Vs Evil Dead.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/br5pvzzksv6wimt/EViLD01.bin?dl=0
LE\premium only for now. Enjoy!
Video:
» YouTube video

Awesome! God it would be my dream come true if someone did a Ash Vs Evil Dead pin.

3 months later
#651 3 years ago

Would someone mind pm'ing me a link to a complete Millhouse 1.56LE rom? Have been loving Clelands but would like to try Millhouses as well.

2 years later
#1091 1 year ago

So my favorite TWDLE mix has always been kpg's mix of @skb's sound rom for 1.56. It had the best mix of redneck, show sounds and music for me.

I have missed it so much since 1.60 so I was wondering if someone would be willing to convert it to 1.60 for the LE? Most happy to paypal donate for the trouble. Anyone able to help?

#1094 1 year ago

I really don’t want to downgrade to 1.56 so fingers crossed someone with some pb browser skills can help!

3 months later
#1114 1 year ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Hey guys. I uploaded my own cleland 1.60 / kpg 1.56 mix 5 months ago to dropbox. I posted it up above on post #1073.
Junky

Oh man I just finally got around to installing your mix! Thank you! Dead set favorite mix for 1.60! Thank you!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 26.50
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hashman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside