IMG_0759.jpg
IMG_0760.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image_4.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53 Tutorial video. Posted by milhouse (9 years ago)

Post #78 This message at the end is normal - Update Failed, error code 8. Posted by milhouse (9 years ago)

Post #554 Walking Dead to Evil Dead Sound conversion. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #578 Ezeltmann's 1.53 versions. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#552 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

If I'm being honest, both versions are a blast. The crossbow and bg ramp aren't really upgrades worth bragging about. The light show is great, so this is preference. However, now that I have 100+ plays on my premium, it's the walker bombs that are really next level coded features. I see no way of making it to LMS without walker bombs. It's so cool to know you have 1 or 2 walker bombs that are ready to start prison mb so you can focus on dead features or better yet, dropping walkers.

Yep. The walker bombs are a hugely important aspect of the code, and they help to make an otherwise extremely difficult game a lot more fun.

2 years later
#1023 6 years ago

After installing 1.60, I noticed that cleland replaced the crossbow music. It was still the stock music in the previous cleland version I was running. I'm guessing that a version may have come out that I missed.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1025 6 years ago
Quoted from Crazypins:

I am not a fan of the current sound. Your code makes it much better. I do miss the magnets as well. I know most players can do without the sdtm that happens sometimes. Can your new code keep them in play?

I'm confused. The new code doesn't get rid of the magnets. If anything, they seem a little more active now.

#1030 6 years ago
Quoted from jgadzia:

If the magnets aren't working check the fuse, the stock fuse blows out easily on this game

Yep. F7. It's a 4A slow blow.

#1064 6 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Wow. I’m sorry. I have always done it this way and thought it was required. This is required on a virtual pin cab running visual pinball and pinmame. I assumed it was the same for the real stern machines as well. Thanks for the info!

Yep. No need to change the name. In fact, I think you can even have multiple .BIN files on your drive and choose between them when you do the install.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
6,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 16.00
Playfield - Decals
Lermods
Decals

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/walking-dead-le-sound-replacement-v-09?tu=gweempose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.