IMG_0759.jpg
IMG_0760.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image_4.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53 Tutorial video. Posted by milhouse (9 years ago)

Post #78 This message at the end is normal - Update Failed, error code 8. Posted by milhouse (9 years ago)

Post #554 Walking Dead to Evil Dead Sound conversion. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #578 Ezeltmann's 1.53 versions. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider docrotcod.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#117 9 years ago
Quoted from huo:

Does this work on the pro?

I literally did this update 20 mins ago, on a Pro. Works fine. Just make sure you download the .BIN file from Stern for Pro and not LE.

#121 9 years ago

This is my first time using pinball browser, worked like a champ. How do I raise the overall level of the voices?

#127 9 years ago

Thanks guys. Will give it a go!

#147 9 years ago

Can anyone confirm you get better quality audio if you have a registered version? Not because I have a problem donating, but rather I would like to know if I need to recompile the binary.

#155 9 years ago
Quoted from Gooch:

OK, so I upgraded my PB to version 4.37 a la donation to Oga83, then re-did the whole process and, voila, the little "squelch" bits at the end of some of the sound strings are gone! I did not test them all, just the first few where I knew I could hear static before, and it is gone now - they sound great! Got to go update the pin now. Thanks again, Milhouse, awesome work!

Thanks for verification on this. On my way to donate as well!

#159 9 years ago
Quoted from perryd:

I am getting the high pitched cut off static at the end of many of the clips on the Pinball Browser and I tried both the earlier versions and the most recent versions and it still has this noise. Anyone know how to remedy this situation?? Other than that, great program!!

Rumor has it to register it and try again. I'm going to try tomorrow.

1 week later
#176 9 years ago

Is there a reference to show what 'limitations' the software has until licensed? Would be good to know and might even provide an incentive for prospective donations.

#178 9 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

sounds great now. no more squelch. games is so much more Walking Dead now. awesome. thanks to all!

Yes I redid mine as well. Squelch is gone. I also changed my www.sternpinball.com to something else, and set the callouts to -10 which brought the volume level way up.

2 months later
#237 8 years ago

Anyone got a link to the original 1.19 Pro code? I need to update callouts for a friend and now you can only get the 1.25 code from Stern.

2 months later
#509 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

Hey guys. I didn't install the stern 1.28. I had sterns previous code on my LE. I installed Millhouse 1.28 (thanks Millhouse for your awesome work). I got the error 8 message but ignored it. Game seems to play fine. But just checking with you guys if there are any differences from not having sterns 1.28 prior to installing millhouses 1.28?
Thanks

Go into the settings and reset to default. Since you didn't install Stern's update, it didn't wipe the settings so there may be some values out of whack now.

#523 8 years ago
Quoted from milhouse:

You don't need to install Stern's 1.28 before installing my or Cleland's update. Both are built using Stern's 1.28 with the sounds replaced. Do not verify, and you will probably get Error No. 8. Ignore it, turn off the pin, change the jumper back, and turn it back on.
A

From what I understand, if you don't have the original code at the level PRIOR to installing the same level patched ROM, then the resets never happen from the initial code base install so therefore some things don't get initialized properly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider docrotcod.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/walking-dead-le-sound-replacement-v-09?tu=docrotcod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.