IMG_0759.jpg
IMG_0760.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image_4.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53 Tutorial video. Posted by milhouse (9 years ago)

Post #78 This message at the end is normal - Update Failed, error code 8. Posted by milhouse (9 years ago)

Post #554 Walking Dead to Evil Dead Sound conversion. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #578 Ezeltmann's 1.53 versions. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cleland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 9 years ago

Thanks to both Milhouse and Ezeltmann for their efforts, I too have compiled my own version thanks to their hard work and dedication to make this game right. Feel free to PM me if I can help anyone in anyway to update their game. I have a Premium, so I'm not sure of the pro as of now.

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballZach:

Ok Im stuck, I had to dig out my old Windows Laptop and I quite honestly have not used a Windows in like 4 years (I'm a Mac person) so its kicking my butt (keeps crashing) when I try to do this. Could anyone please put an even simpler how to guide on this if I mess up the dang thing dies on me. The simplest things on a Mac such as saving to are pretty difficult on a Windows when you haven't used one in forever. Any simplified help would be great.

I'm using an iMac and a great program called Crossover that will run windows apps right on your mac, works great! You can even try it out for 14 days which should be plenty of time to run the macro

1 month later
#190 9 years ago
Quoted from milhouse:

Back from vacation and going to start going through the last 5 episodes to get sounds....

Yay Milhouse! I'm looking forward to those sound bytes

3 weeks later
#211 9 years ago

I'm happy to help too Ed and Milhouse. I can re-label the bookmarks (if they change) and process the new samples, just let me know.

2 weeks later
#222 8 years ago

Rob, load the update I sent you to really enjoy the game

3 weeks later
#238 8 years ago
Quoted from DocRotCod:

Anyone got a link to the original 1.19 Pro code? I need to update callouts for a friend and now you can only get the 1.25 code from Stern.

PM Sent

#247 8 years ago

Thanks for doing the video QuarterGrabber.
Surprisingly, I'll spend 30 hours working on sound bytes but won't take 5 mins for a video
You guys can PM me or QuarterGrabber for info on the replacement, right now it's LE/Premium only but Pro will be available very soon.

#254 8 years ago

Glad you guys are enjoying it, the game certainly deserves it and I am a huge fan of the show so I am happy to spend the time on this.
That shooter lane groove was from an early video I found on youtube. I like how it goes from that and launches into the theme when you plunge the ball.

You will get an error code upon update but this normal so you save your high scores and settings.

Also, I would recommend going into the game settings and changing the speech volume to like -35 or so. The lower the value, the louder the speech will be over the music. I think it's like setting 70ish......

#265 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Excellent indeed. I love the post game remix as well! Very professional stuff.
No hyperbole here: I would not own TWD if it wasn't for the ability to add our own stuff via Pinball Browser. Having a pro like Cleland doing work for us is icing on the cake.

This is a labor of love for sure, my wife and I are such fans of the show and I was bummed when it didn't ship with show audio.
Thank goodness for Pinball Browser! Also, big thanks to Milhouse and Ed Z for providing so many sound bytes....those guys did the heavy lifting.

Also, just to be clear my sound replacements contain "adult content" just like the show.

So, if you're offended by "colorful language" this might not be for you. If there's enough interest I might offer a "Clean" version.

#267 8 years ago

FYI for all, for REV 3 I am going to tone down Merle a little bit. His "Bunch of Pu$$ie$" line is apparently coming up too often.

Some of the other adult content I'm not sure I want to remove, but I get this one....stay tuned...."You little pig sticker"

#271 8 years ago

Interesting, I would like to hear others comments as well. Let's face it, it's an adult show but I don't want to make it too offensive to anyone. But certain characters certainly had some colorful comments. I left out a few comments from Merle about Michone that were pretty nasty.

#284 8 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Tried to do this 3 times and failed. Anyone here that could throw the completed deal on to a memory stick and mail to me at a price or throw in to their dropbox?
Thanks for any help!

Be sure "NOT" to verify the image at the beginning and the error code 8 at the end is normal. Just power down and move the DIP switch back and reboot the game.

#289 8 years ago
Quoted from milhouse:

As a follow-up, it looks like it isn't as difficult as I thought to update the sounds (i'll blame excel for my initial pessimism). I will be working on a new one in conjunction with clelands sounds and add sounds from the last 5 or so episodes of the most recent season.

Yay Milhouse! Have at it and clean it up and add some newer quotes.

Maybe you can post the macro and sounds when they're ready like you did for the first one.

#291 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Glad you brought this up. My wife was walking by when I was playing TWD last night. She didn't say anything while I was playing, but when I told her I just had my best game yet on TWD, instead of saying "cool" or congratulating me, she just said "the language on that thing is appalling!" lol
This is the score I got on my first game after installing your update.

IMG_0803.JPG

Wow, great score Rob
Sorry the wife is a little upset though...for what it's worth I just played 5 games back to back and only heard two profanity call outs.
"Welcome to the human race a$$hole" and of course "Bunch of Pu$$ies" It's weird, I looked at where I placed that and it's only in there once. That sound request must be called on a lot, might replace it with something else. Although, it does make me laugh when I hear it.

#294 8 years ago

Haha, "You little pigstickers" crack me up...."You hear me amigo?". Some great quotes in there, hope you all enjoy....
"He's gonna be hungry again in about an hour!" and of course "Nut up already boy".

#309 8 years ago
Quoted from gmh:

Could somebody give me the info on how to obtain this for the PRO. I have been trying to PM but it isn't working for me.

Tried to PM you but it's not going though. Will try again later, let me know if you get one of em'.

#313 8 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

Can someone give me a heads up when REV 3 is available please? Language or not... the "Bunch of _ies" line comes up so often that it's annoying. I'm curious... what was in its slot in the stern code? I'm guessing a one word or a grunt or something.
And I sent the link to Guy there.

I just made you your own custom version with that line removed and replaced with Rick saying "Kill Em" How's that for service
The original line in the code was "We're gonna have to kill it".

2 weeks later
#335 8 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

So where is the link to Cleland's version? I went through this thread again and didn't see it.

PM Sent so you can compare. Only thing I noticed about Milhouse's is a lot of the sounds are truncated (cut off). I know he's aware of this and will address. I changed the shooter lane groove and match music too.

#341 8 years ago

Good thing it's a long holiday weekend. I'll get right to work

Was there a read me with game changes? Guess I'll head over there now...

EDIT: Soundwise this is what's changed

- Added some speech for walkers advancing during HORDE
- Added speech to the ARENA mode.
- Reworked speech for the RIOT mode.
- Added prison yard walker killing spree info. to the display effect
for prison yard walker killed. Added speech for killing spree.

#343 8 years ago

Yup, anyone who Pm'd me previously will get a reply when it's ready.

I should be able to deliver on Saturday to make it a great 4th of July Celebration!
Will offer both "Adult" and "Clean" Versions for LE/Premium and Pro.

#345 8 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

Awesome Cleland! I will be working as well. Hopefully the sound call numbers didnt change much.
The update is quite substantial as far as adding nuances and perfecting scoring etc. Many thanks Lyman!
I wonder if Lyman downloads the "Unauthorized" sound codes to add show voices.

Cool deal! From the read me it looks like a lot of lighting new effects too.
A great game getting even better!

#347 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Could you make the adult version, really adult

Maybe I'll make you a special "Dirty" Version

#359 8 years ago

Here's a question for Milhouse or ED Z. Normally I keep the "Keep CRC Consistent" unchecked so high scores and settings are retained.
When moving from a new version (1.25 to 1.28 in this case) should it be checked now instead?
Or, keep it unchecked and install Sterns version first? Is this even necessary?
Will high scores need to be backed up to a flash drive to save them before installing new code?

#362 8 years ago

Well a Dropbox link of course. That's what cleland does

Link to instructions to be clear

Quoted from oga83:

This option should always be checked for new firmwares.
On new firmwares, unckecking this option can have bad side effects.
This option will be removed in the next Pinball Browser version so that the firmwares are always consistent.
To keep your high scores and/or adjustments, you can either use a serial cable with PB, or define default values. Relying on a wrong crc for this is not the way to go.

Hey Oga, I am unable to even check the box now. It's grayed out, what am I doing wrong?

#364 8 years ago

OK, those that have ever Pm'd me in the past have been sent instructions for the new 1.28 build I did. There are both "Adult" and "Clean" versions for each the LE/Premium and Pro's. Happy 4th of July and enjoy some Pinball and BBQ

#375 8 years ago
Quoted from paulohotline:

Hey guys I just noticed the "Tilt" warning no longers gives a siren sound on the pro. Was this an updated in v1.28 or was this sound removed in the voice enhanced version. Using the adult pro version.

Hashman alerted me about this right away and I put it back in with a sound byte layered on top "You need to leave".
If the tilt siren is not there, then re-download any version as all have been updated now.

Quoted from MarcG:

I think its the usb stick. Old code did the same. I cant find the one I usually use and tried a different one.
edit - found the usb in pocket of shorts I wore last update Going to designate these as update shorts to avoid future hassle.

Haha, love the update shorts. Make sure "NOT" to verify disk image at the start of the install too.

Quoted from oga83:The "Keep crc consistent" checkbox is grayed in the following situations :
- If you save your firmware once without this option checked, the crc is definitely corrupted and Pinball Browser cannot recover it.
- On old games, Pinball Browser may not be able to find the crc (either it's missing or it's not where expected).

Thanks Oga, got it all figured out now....and thanks for this game saving program, you rock!

#377 8 years ago
Quoted from MarcG:

Read this too late I did verify. It did not crash after wiping the flash and is now programing it.

Since "CRC Checksum" is enabled it might be alright, keep us posted when you get it installed. In general, there is no need to verify image even on the Stern one.

#396 8 years ago

Not sure what's up with that. Can anybody confirm the clean pro version is working on their system? I noticed my Bicycle light mod stopped working with 1.28 now too, but that's another issue.

#403 8 years ago

Mine too. I have Nodys

That's the one I have too and it stopped working after the update. I tried unplugging it by the coin door while the game was on and it still doesn't come on. Strange, ive never had to mess with it before the update.

Stack please post what happens on your current effort, it looks like you're doing everything right. If not, go back to Stern 1.25 and the update straight to my 1.28. I have the regular 1.25 if you need it

#406 8 years ago

Ok so unplug it, then plug it back in and WAIT! It should flash three times after a few seconds then stay on. If not start the process over again. It should work though. If it doesn't work then you probably blew the fuse in the mod. Just replace the fuse.

Yeah, that's what it used to do when I powered the game on. Still no luck, I don't see a serviceable fuse. Is it incased in the red shrink tube by where you plug the mod to the right inside the coindoor?

#411 8 years ago

I think Stack was the only one to try the clean version, because no one else contacted me with any problems.
He's going to try out a new build and see if something was corrupted the first time. The rest of you seem to like the profanity

#413 8 years ago
Quoted from alchy999:

I prefer the clean version not into profanity and I have 2 kids so the clean version is a great option.

Have you tried installing the clean version yet? I need a confirmation from someone, both LE/Premium and Pro

#418 8 years ago

OK, so can anyone with a Pro confirm the clean version is working? Stack is still having problems.

Quoted from PinB:

Just an FYI - If anyone's Bicycle Girl Light mod no longer works, get Gnassel's version. It's the best according to me & Apollyon (I've tried quite a few versions myself):
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twdle-bicycle-girl-light/page/7#post-2471368
Link to Gnassel's video:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twdle-bicycle-girl-light/page/7#post-2471456
PM Gnassel:
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/gnassel/contact

I'll look into this as mine is not working anymore, and it's not related to code. I really miss her not being lit up

#422 8 years ago

Did you test the fuse yet?

Yeah fuse is hot, but there is continuity. I fear the microprocessor burned out or something. I sent Nody a PM but I'm not sure he's even doing anymore or can replace it...bummer

#432 8 years ago
Quoted from Stack15:

I'll give the clean version another try tonight.

Try a different flash drive if you can. For some reason you're the only one to report issues installing the clean Pro and I don't know why.
I hope you have success tonight!

#436 8 years ago

I found some replacements I missed in The Arena Mode that have now been fixed, and also in Horde Mode I added another dozen or so.
Had to play with the glass off, I think I've got it dialed in pretty well now.....until Ver 1.30

If you want to re-download and install all versions have been updated, links remain the same.

#438 8 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Does anyone have a video of this based on 1.28? I'm still in the doubting zone and curious how it has evolved.

Why not just load it and try it out? If you don't like it you can always go back to whatever you want.

#441 8 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

High scores doesn't matter at all... just interested in how it's evolved. I like things factory but this I might give a try.
The first mulhouse version I didn't like because of the strange jackpot callout, etc...

I spent quite a bit of time matching up sound bytes that matched or were close to what the original ones were. Plus, I made sure they would fit in the allotted time so the sample won't be cut off.

Any call outs that were game related I left as is, Examples: Dead features are lit, Multi-Kill, Combo, Jackpot etc...I did mixup one jackpot call out so every now and then you will hear Machone say "Well somebody hit the jackpot". But it's mixed in rarely and works IMO especially in multi-ball when you're hearing so many jackpot call outs.

All modes have been implemented with things that make sense. Hit the barn shot Glen says "The Barns Full of Walkers". Start Arena, and Merle say "They're all at the arena"etc..
Even though "Last Man Standing" is not in the game yet, I see what the call outs could be and am ready to implement those too.

Give it a go I say

#443 8 years ago

I think I got it figured out, someone please re-download the "Clean Pro" and verify for me. Weird issue with Contiguous memory and Free Memory not matching up the first time around.....of course only with the Clean Pro version. All have the same values now so it should be good to go.

#446 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballlooking:

I installed it a played a couple games it worked fine.
Thanks.
Mark

Sweet! Thank you for reporting back.

#452 8 years ago

Did you get enough for the topper yet cleland? How close are you to getting it?

Quoted from centerflank:

I may or may not have sent him some $ to help out today.........

I don't know what the heck that means, or do I
I'm within $75 thanks to you guys.....it will happen though, I know.

#459 8 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I did my part for Cleland. Cuz I love that guy. Whomever he is.

Yes you did, I'm close enough where I will order the topper tomorrow...Yay!

Quoted from Stack15:

The clean pro code worked tonight!

Next go around, I will pay closer attention to some things. I know you had quite a battle with installs, glad to know all is working now.
It's a bit more work making two different versions for two different machines, but I aim to make everyone happy for this awesome game

#461 8 years ago

You guys rock, Topper achieved!
Clelands Fish Topper Order.pngClelands Fish Topper Order.png

1 week later
#467 8 years ago
Quoted from milhouse:

Since Stern/AMC don't care or don't know...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5v2v88fhzf2r1xd/TWD128LE.zip?dl=0
Updated to 1.28 (Designed for LE/Premium)
Highlights:
- Music from the Official Soundtrack and Show
- Over 1,100 Different Sound Samples Used
- Fixed callouts/instructions
- All sample lengths verified against replacement - so nothing is cutoff.
Haven't compared to cleland's but I'm sure his is good. This is just a different option.

Awesome, I can't wait to check it out. You shared your sounds with me and I appreciate that! We will all have better games because of this. Heck, folks can bounce between codes and it will be like playing a new game with all the different sound call outs. And EdZ has a pretty darn good build of his own to offer too. This is only good news for all of us Walking Dead Pinball Fans

#469 8 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Hey Cleland, on the clean version I thought I heard bs, and maybe pussies again. You may want to double check those call-outs.
Amazing shoutout to all the sound work guys!

Ugh oh, will do..You running LE or Pro?

2 weeks later
#495 8 years ago

Not to turn it into a VS thing, but I'd be interested in hearing which version you guys like better.

To give credit, Milhouse and Ed Z gave me access to many of their samples and I did use some of my own, but mostly from their sharing.
In the early stages, I felt Milhouse's were random and cut off samples that were not thoughtfully placed. His latest build is better IMO.
I am a sound engineer by trade and huge fan of the show, so I was able to manipulate the sounds in Pro Tools and tried to very artfully match up the show audio to call outs in the game for specific callouts and modes.

There are lots of examples I can give, but I think it's just better to play the game and see.

No matter what, all the guys contributing and sharing sound bytes from the show are helping this game. I had another pinsider send me quite a collection of sound bytes I'm digging through for the next update. In the end, this helps us all enjoy the game even better!

2 months later
#562 8 years ago

Nice job Ed! I know you were working really hard on this and many will enjoy it.
It's like playing a new game without dropping thousands of dollars.....and just in time for Halloween too.

1 week later
#564 8 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Cleland I have a question for you when I end a game Daryl says Jackass. Is this supposed to happen?
Thanks
Lisa

There's a few responses, Like Rick saying "How'd you get to be so good" but yes I put that there because I thought it was funny.

1 month later
#598 8 years ago

Here are my new links for those interested in The Walking Dead sound replacement code for ver 1.56.

Enjoy this great game!

LE/Premium

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/TWD156LE_CLELAND.BIN

Pro

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/TWD156_CLELAND.BIN

#600 8 years ago

Happy to try and keep making this game better. I agree with Milhouse too, at the end of this season I'm going to compile some new stuff and make it even better. It's great we have options!

#627 8 years ago

Milhouse, can you confirm the following requests?

Request #36 = High Score
Request #47 = Post Game
Request #71 = Crossbow Mode
Request #73 = Woodbury
Request #78 = What the hell? Some crazy island calypso music? I know that's in the original code, but I'm not a fan of wherever that might play.

I like some of the music changes you made, might copy a couple

#629 8 years ago

Thanks for the screen shot, very helpful!

1 month later
#669 8 years ago

I have not checked this thread in awhile and got a good chuckle from all the comments...in a very good way
Bottom line is yes, it's awesome we have multiple versions for all, variety is the spice of life!

I will say, my version uses almost all show call outs. No redneck "Shoot For The Tower" but replaced with "We outta check out the tower" from the show...so things do line up. Sometimes Michone will say "Somebody hit the jackpot" when you get a jackpot shot in multi ball, so it makes sense. I left all original music except for the shooter lane groove and game over/match sequence. I know Milhouse did some crazy song replacements and Ed has samples mixed in his music, both are different and enjoyable.

I think the best approach is to load each one of our codes for awhile and then load another. It's like playing a new game every 3 months for me.

Big thanks to Milhouse and EdZ for supplying me with alot of the quotes and to all of us for putting our own artistic effort into it.

Final word, while in my very early builds Merle was prevalent and overused, I really think my 1.56 build is very well balanced with all characters.

1 year later
#814 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Would anyone happen to have a link to Cleland's "Clean" TWDLE 1.56 sound package. I'm currently running RandomKG's NIN/Radiohead mix which includes the Cleland mix and is awesome in every way! but unfortunately my wife isn't a fan of the few swear words that are mixed in throughout since we have little kids at home. I found the link to the regular version in this thread but couldn't find the CLEAN version. Thanks!

After getting the color display I am motivated by this game again and have been hard at work to sprinkle in some Neegan and change some things up. Here's my new tilt sound
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/Tilt-That%20Is%20A%20NoNo.wav

And a string of Neegan quotes I'm messing with, obviously I am not using them all. I really just want to put maybe 12 or so in since he's technically not even in the seasons the games focuses on. But some of the quotes are just way too cool to not use.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/Neegan%20Sounds%20For%20Walking%20Dead%20Pinabll.wav

I am still loving this game!

#819 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Wow! Now that is a gold mine of great Neegan quotes! This would be the perfect way to freshen up an already great sound package. Thanks for putting this all together Kevin! Sucks that most of the really good ones are R rated which doesn't work so well when you have a 3 year old that repeats everything he hears. The new tilt warning is great too!
I love this game too and your sound package has a lot to do with that!

Not to worry I will put together a special cleaner package for you....Your PM to me kind of got the ball rolling.

Quoted from ATLpb:

Thanks Cleland. I'll grab this soon and add my NIN/RH to it. The Kevin's mix lives on

I will also PM you too, I might want to use a couple of your tracks for certain modes with your permission.

Quoted from taz:

How about, "Little pigs, little pigs, let me in?"

This will make it in for sure, it's one of my favs.....probably for banging on the prison door mode.

Quoted from 30FathomDave:

You've gotta get "It's gonna be pee pee pants city here, real soon" in there.

I think I might have missed this one....gotta youtube link?

#825 7 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

sent you all my negan sounds via pm

Sweet! Got em' thanks Ed. Thanks to all for the suggestions, I'll try and implement them.

#831 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballZach:

Cleland were you the one that did the sound replacement that had the "shooter lane remix" and "We are the walking dead" during the match?

Yeah, I did the techno kind of shooter lane groove. Ed and I both did a similar end sequence with "We Are The Walking Dead".

#836 7 years ago
Quoted from Profgrif:

Does anyone have a good working link for this for my walking Dead Pro?
I would love to add this to my game

PM sent

What do you guys think of mixing in Negan's whistle to my shooter lane dub groove?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/WD%20Dub%20Theme%20With%20Negan%20Whistle.wav

Also, using some great quotes from King Ezekiel and others from season 7. Things are looking good!

1 week later
#840 7 years ago

OK, got my new code updated with some Negan, King, Rick, Morgan and other treats
Thanks to RandomKG for letting me use his music selections for Woodbury and Crossbow modes, I think they fit those modes better than the stock music. All the other music remains the same, except my dubstep shooter lane remix, it has one Negan whistle every now and then, more than that gets annoying IMO.
I might do some more tweaking this weekend while I put some games on it.

Remember to go into "Game Settings" and adjust the last setting "Speech Attenuation"
Negative vales make the voices louder (seems backwards but thats the way it is). I find around -25 to be good

LE/Premium version here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/TWD156LE_CLELAND_7.BIN

Pro Version here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/TWD156_CLELAND_7.BIN

#845 7 years ago

Fixed my original post with the proper credit to RandomKG for the Woodbury and Crossbow music.
Too many "K's" on Pinside..lol Rockytop can you change it in your quote too? Thanks

#850 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Thanks for all your work in putting together the new mix Cleland! Excited to give it a try! Does this one feature the new tilt sound clip? If it does maybe I won't need to bother you to make a PG mix? Although I know that Negan guy is known to swear every now and then Thanks again!

Your wife will be happy it's Negan saying "That is a no, no" There are only a couple of "Sh!ts" that might pop up, one being Neegan saying "Holy crap you are creepy as shit" I forgot if I put it on a Bicycle Girl hit, or Walker in the prison....

Quoted from GRB1959:

To clarify, when copying the BIN file to the USB thumb drive we can use the existing file name of TWD156_CLELAND_7.BIN without stripping anything out? Would that be correct?
Gord

Yes, you can leave the naming alone. The "7" is for season 7 quotes.
I'll be customizing my own rated R version with some more "colorful" Negan quotes, that will be named 7R at the end. I'll post this weekend for those that don't mind the profanity.

#854 7 years ago

About to download. Does this have "They're fuckin' with the wrong people?" That's one of my favorite clips on the version I'm currently running.

That one hit the cutting room floor, but will go back into the 7R version....with a certain gnarly quote about a "Baseball Bat" from Negan,
and also the one about Negan putting something down Rick's throat and him thanking him for it

#859 7 years ago

Sweeeeeeeeeeet! Can't wait to check it out. Please don't forget about us Pro commonfolk.

There will be a Pro Rated R no problem. I build the code on the LE and run the macro on the Pro code.
"Easy Peasy Lemon Squeazy"....as Negan would say

#861 7 years ago

Even though I'm going to absolutely upgrade to the R-rated version this weekend, I downloaded the current version and loved it.
Favorite nugget so far: when Woodbury was lit, as I scrolled through the award options, Negan reminded me that "Not making a decision, is a biiiiiiiiiiig decision!"

Hahaha, I loved doing that one it's mixed in with the music but long enough after the first quote is triggered.
I tried to do something with Crossbow the same way but it happens way too fast to absorb a quote.
Thanks for noticing.

You should also like that when you hit the Well Walker in his mode sometimes you will hear
"It's about to be pee pee pants city in here real soon"

#878 7 years ago

Finishing up right now and trying to cram in a few more nuggets, then I'll load it onto my game for a few games to test it out.
Hopefully I'll post the link in about an hour or so if all goes well. What a challenge it's been to try and work this out. Most of the longer phrases are the best but most stock callouts are two seconds or less, so it's been a lot of editing and time compressing without sounding like a chipmunk. Hang tight....

#883 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I sent cleland free mods to thank him, really appreciate the work on this.

Indeed Lermods has graciously offered to send me some great lighting kits for my Ghostbusters Premium and MMR and I really, really appreciate that and look forward to installing them. Others that want to donate to my Beer/Monster Energy fund that keeps me going on this project feel free to PM me if you enjoy the work.

And with that here are links to the "R" rated versions which have some of the more "colorful" comments from Negan and others.
I'll probably revisit this one more time when I believe one more update may happen, but overall I'm pretty pleased with the results given what can be done. Enjoy!

Rated "R" LE/Premium Here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/TWD156LE_CLELAND_7R.BIN

Rated "R" Pro Version Here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/TWD156_CLELAND_7R.BIN

Refer to post number 840 for original season 7 updated versions.

3 weeks later
#913 7 years ago

Sorry guys, I use Dropbox and on March 15th they changed their public links method. It used to be you simply clicked and the file would download.
Now it will open a web browser page and you have to click on the "Three Dots" in the top right hand corner and select "Download File".

Here are new links.

LE/Premium Rated R
https://www.dropbox.com/s/60pskoihmbck9vi/TWD156LE_CLELAND_7R.BIN?dl=0

LE/Premium Regular
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tmyjxetoigi4z97/TWD156LE_CLELAND_7.BIN?dl=0

Pro Rated R
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6we7qfqtocs511x/TWD156_CLELAND_7R.BIN?dl=0

Pro Regular
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uoqkr3yel6u0ppl/TWD156_CLELAND_7.BIN?dl=0

2 weeks later
#933 7 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Sorry for my question but I can't remember if there are jackpot callout?

In my version you will sometimes hear Michone say "Someone hit the jackpot". It's mixed in with the standard hillbilly jackpot callouts, so it's balanced.

#934 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

too funny. maybe dick down sb the x rated version. no dick down the r rated version. some people dont want dick down, i can understand that.

You know, this was such a key moment in Negan breaking Rick down it has to be in there IMO. I don't hear it too often, and heck the're only words.

7 months later
#991 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

I’ll be making my NIN/RH mix on top of Cleland callouts if/when he gets around to it, he is a busy guy.

Thanks RandomKG, can't believe the timing of this. I'm working on GOTG, the home-brew Last Starfighter, and now this! Hopefully, I can just run my macro and not much has changed. I have not downloaded yet, but will later this evening.

#995 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Negan whistle for outlane drain? Can’t remember if that was your code.

I have the Negan whistle mixed in with my dubstep shooter lane groove.

#1008 6 years ago

I've been on a crazy IPA beer to Energy drink bender the last three days on this damn thing, it's a delicate balance
I finally finished and am uploading to my Premium now for a few test games.
Expect links shortly, and yeah if you're happy feel free to PM me and contribute to my said beer/energy drink fund....lol.

#1028 6 years ago

Correct that I only replace sounds and music, I do nothing to any other areas of code. I did swap out music for:
Shooter lane groove(this has always been the case), ending match sequence(also always the case) and since the season 7 revisions I have changed Woodbury, and Crossbow music to RandomKG's selections as I think those fit those modes better than stock music. All other modes are stock music.

#1036 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Yeah I may have to switch to pg13. I left the other at R and my 7 and 9 year old were fine but Negans “I just slipped my dick down your throat and you like it” was too much I think. Lol

This is exactly why I offer a PG13 version. I don't have kids and if I did i wouldn't be letting them watch the show. I on the other hand like the darker side of Negan and his colorful profanity. He also says "I'm gonna beat the Eff, Effity, Eff out of each and every one of you" in the R version. And then you have Merle calling everyone "A bunch of pu$$ys".

2 weeks later
#1077 6 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Hi guys.
I updated to Cleland's 160 R on my Premium and I love it! Thank you Cleland!!
However, my GF really missed the woodbury bass thumping music from KPG's 156 version, and I really missed watching her shake her ass ...
So I modified Cleland's and uploaded it to dropbox to share. I only changed out a few audio clips. I'm assuming this won't piss off Cleland or KPG. I hope you both are cool with it. If not, let me know and I will take it down no prob.
This is the LE/Premium R version.
Enjoy
Junky
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xx2eum21zj3qzu5/TWD160LE_JUNKYs_CLELAND_R_mixed_with_KPG.BIN?dl=0

I'm happy for all to enjoy their games how they like it! The more options the better, keeps the game fresh by loading someone else's ideas time to time.

3 months later
#1086 6 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

Is the 1.60 Cleland voices with same music out for the pro ? thanks

Yup, Pro versions here: The Rated R versions for both Pro and LE feature some serious F bombs from Negan and others. Not suitable around children.

Pro PG 13 Here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a42068kbh1dqhe0/TWD160_CLELAND_PG13.BIN?dl=0

Pro Rated R Here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0nrvmknade6etai/TWD160_CLELAND_R.BIN?dl=0

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.95
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cleland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/walking-dead-le-sound-replacement-v-09?tu=cleland and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.