IMG_0759.jpg
IMG_0760.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image_4.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #53 Tutorial video. Posted by milhouse (9 years ago)

Post #78 This message at the end is normal - Update Failed, error code 8. Posted by milhouse (9 years ago)

Post #554 Walking Dead to Evil Dead Sound conversion. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Post #578 Ezeltmann's 1.53 versions. Posted by ezeltmann (8 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Edster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#673 8 years ago

Which version has the funky ver. of the end music and the "We call ourselves the Walking Dead" with thunder at the end. I forget what version I stuck with. This is the one I preferred. It does have alot of Merle so I assume it's Cleland.

#680 8 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

I think you are talking about Clelands, but my version has the Match animation thunder sequence that Cleland also uses (somewhat differently).
» YouTube video

I tried a few at the time. I can't remember which one I stuck with. I think it's Cleland as well. I like the thunder at the end. I hear Rick saying you're F'king with the wrong with guy once in a while. That's cool as well. Either way, they all beat the factory sounds.

btw, like your initials. No need for me to beat your high scores if I had one of your games ;-P

2 months later
#717 8 years ago

I installed this file today and had to take it off right away. IMO, too much of the hillbilly guy. The weird Welcome to Woodbury is annoying and the Woodbury dance mix was a nail in the coffin.

Sorry, gave it a try. Thanks for the effort, I will stick with Cleland. So far I like it best. I may try to add some of my own including impersonations for specific call outs. Should be fun to try when I have some time.

The Negan whistle was a nice touch but needed the Abraham "Who's Negan" call out somewhere. Also why remove Dale saying "looks like we got ourselves a swimmer" with the Hillybilly original? The original voice is why so many wanted custom speech. It's terrible.

#722 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Have you ever used the SKB version of the code? It's really for the people who like his version, I just changed it up a bit. Sorry you didn't like it. Got a few PM's who loved it, maybe they'll chime in here- but those people already had SKB's version installed so they knew what they were expecting. Personally, the Cleland version has way too many low quality sound clips from the show that do not even relate to the game itself, so I lasted two days with it. I just put another option out there for those who like SKB's.
Also, why did u load it in the first place? I put a video in my post that clearly let's you hear how it sounds. You could have saved yourself time by listening to it in the video first

I don't mind trying something different. I don't mind some of the original callouts but was hoping more of the original were replaced. I was interested in the Negan parts but only heard it briefly. Sorry but for me I can't get into the Hillybilly overkill, the Welcome to Woodbury and the dance mix parts. That's just me and my 2 cents. Not knocking it down. I appreciate everyone's efforts to improve the game experience. There's many original callouts that offer little to the game as well, I'd rather have any show callouts instead even low quality ones.

#726 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I am going to slowly add more more and more into my version, but it really does take a lot of time. I am not sure about the 'dance' parts you are referring to? I wouldn't classify anything I put in there as 'dancing' material.. maybe you can tell me what part of the video I posted you are speaking of?

1:47 as soon as you enter Woodbury. It used to be a slow guitar riff. Now it's a some techno thing.

I know it takes a long time to do. I started playing around with it but I don't have the time. I'm not knocking your efforts in any way.

1 week later
#752 7 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

When a euphoric idea turns into hours of obsessive work, i bring you :
» YouTube video
Walking Dead TOOL Edition
Slayer Next?

Good job EDZ, sound is awesome!

5 months later
#783 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

What is the dif between Cleland and Milhouse?
If someone could PM me their favorite pro version, thanks

I think I tried them all but I have been using the mix with Radiohead and NiN, I like that one the best. The music is perfect.

1 year later
#990 6 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

I’ll be making my NIN/RH mix on top of Cleland callouts if/when he gets around to it, he is a busy guy.

I won't be upgrading until you are ready. I really like your mix.

I guess we will need a new ROM file for colourDMD as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Edster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/walking-dead-le-sound-replacement-v-09?tu=Edster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.