IMG_0759.jpg
IMG_0760.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image_4.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,147 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 23.
#251 8 years ago

I especially love the shooter lane remix music. It really kicks if you have a sub hooked up.

#252 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I especially love the shooter lane remix music. It really kicks if you have a sub hooked up.

surprised me as well. I was enjoying the "disco" remix!!!
btw does everyone get the error code 8 when loading. seems to have loaded well on mine.

#253 8 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

surprised me as well. I was enjoying the "disco" remix!!!
btw does everyone get the error code 8 when loading. seems to have loaded well on mine.

Yes, the error code is normal. It allows you to keep all your high scores after update.

#254 8 years ago

Glad you guys are enjoying it, the game certainly deserves it and I am a huge fan of the show so I am happy to spend the time on this.
That shooter lane groove was from an early video I found on youtube. I like how it goes from that and launches into the theme when you plunge the ball.

You will get an error code upon update but this normal so you save your high scores and settings.

Also, I would recommend going into the game settings and changing the speech volume to like -35 or so. The lower the value, the louder the speech will be over the music. I think it's like setting 70ish......

#255 8 years ago

Yes I have mine set to -35 in the video. Go into the menu, then choose adjustments, then "Game". Cycle BACKWARDS (minus) through the menu and it is like the second option.

#256 8 years ago

Am super excited for the Pro version. I have been holding off of my update from 1.19 for this!

#257 8 years ago

Just downloaded the new package. I will make the update later in the evening.

Thank you Cleland for your outstanding work.

#258 8 years ago

Yes thank you for the effort

#259 8 years ago

Did I miss the link to the latest?

#260 8 years ago

If anyone has the pro available please pm me

#261 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Excellent indeed. I love the post game remix as well! Very professional stuff.

No hyperbole here: I would not own TWD if it wasn't for the ability to add our own stuff via Pinball Browser. Having a pro like Cleland doing work for us is icing on the cake.

#262 8 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Glad you guys are enjoying it, the game certainly deserves it and I am a huge fan of the show so I am happy to spend the time on this.
That shooter lane groove was from an early video I found on youtube. I like how it goes from that and launches into the theme when you plunge the ball.
You will get an error code upon update but this normal so you save your high scores and settings.
Also, I would recommend going into the game settings and changing the speech volume to like -35 or so. The lower the value, the louder the speech will be over the music. I think it's like setting 70ish......

thanks for the second version update. I was really bummed after updating to 1.24 game was "not the same"

#263 8 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Pro will be available very soon.

This sounds great! I didn't even know such was out there. I'm standing by and waiting for the pro sound mod for 1.25. Thanks!

#264 8 years ago

Can you tell me how to get the new sounds for LE? Thanks

#265 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Excellent indeed. I love the post game remix as well! Very professional stuff.
No hyperbole here: I would not own TWD if it wasn't for the ability to add our own stuff via Pinball Browser. Having a pro like Cleland doing work for us is icing on the cake.

This is a labor of love for sure, my wife and I are such fans of the show and I was bummed when it didn't ship with show audio.
Thank goodness for Pinball Browser! Also, big thanks to Milhouse and Ed Z for providing so many sound bytes....those guys did the heavy lifting.

Also, just to be clear my sound replacements contain "adult content" just like the show.

So, if you're offended by "colorful language" this might not be for you. If there's enough interest I might offer a "Clean" version.

#266 8 years ago

Giving Clelands V2 a whirl now. Amazing job mate!

#267 8 years ago

FYI for all, for REV 3 I am going to tone down Merle a little bit. His "Bunch of Pu$$ie$" line is apparently coming up too often.

Some of the other adult content I'm not sure I want to remove, but I get this one....stay tuned...."You little pig sticker"

#268 8 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

FYI for all, for REV 3 I am going to tone down Merle a little bit. His "Bunch of Pu$$ie$" line is apparently coming up too often.

Merle !!... hes a classic.

great work here cleland and co. another reason why TWD should be my next pin !!

#269 8 years ago

Pm sent nice! Thanks Cleland for doing this I can finally update my LE now as I have been holding off for this

#270 8 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Some of the other adult content I'm not sure I want to remove, but I get this one....stay tuned...."You little pig sticker"

I haven't had that quote come up once in all the games I played. I like the adult content, that's why I have the T2 profanity rom installed maybe make an adult version of rev 3 and a "family friendly" version for people that worry about that stuff.

#271 8 years ago

Interesting, I would like to hear others comments as well. Let's face it, it's an adult show but I don't want to make it too offensive to anyone. But certain characters certainly had some colorful comments. I left out a few comments from Merle about Michone that were pretty nasty.

#272 8 years ago

Just got done playing it and I love the Merle quotes personally.. I only put a couple of games on it yet I am really liking what I hear so far! Thanks again!

#273 8 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Interesting, I would like to hear others comments as well. Let's face it, it's an adult show but I don't want to make it too offensive to anyone. But certain characters certainly had some colorful comments. I left out a few comments from Merle about Michone that were pretty nasty.

I think you will be safe for LE/PREM crowd for adult content. I am sure the majority of those pins are HUO. I have a pro and my friends who have pros have them on locations so I know they would appreciate the cleaner versions without f bombs and pu$$ies. Everything else is FLAWLESS! I can't wait to get home and install this!

#274 8 years ago

Tried to do this 3 times and failed. Anyone here that could throw the completed deal on to a memory stick and mail to me at a price or throw in to their dropbox?

Thanks for any help!

#275 8 years ago

Just installed this last night - AWESOME JOB Cleland! Very impressive stuff. Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us.

Quoted from cleland:

I left out a few comments from Merle about Michone that were pretty nasty.

I know I for one wouldn't mind having some more nasty quotes.

Maybe a "deluxe explicit version"?

Quoted from sepins:

Tried to do this 3 times and failed. Anyone here that could throw the completed deal on to a memory stick and mail to me at a price or throw in to their dropbox?
Thanks for any help!

It is normal to see "Update Failed (Error Code 8)" after you update the .bin file (it saves your high scores & settings).

Is that the error you're getting? If so, you can just ignore it.

#276 8 years ago

I installed it yesterday as well. Haven't had time to play too many games but what I heard so far is great. Thanks a ton for making this available.

#277 8 years ago

I enjoyed having the sound replacement with v1.19 (thanks milhouse), now finally able to upgrade to v1.25 thanks to cleland. The new music is a great addition too, really breathes new life into the machine. Sterns new animations and rules are really well done, I feel like I know exactly what I need to do next in the game.

Having a blast with this.

#278 8 years ago

Could someone PM me the link for the file? Would like to update my pro and give it a shot. Thanks!

#279 8 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

A Daryl and Merle special Adult language LE sound package!

I was at a tournament running "alternate" sound code and that line (B of P) spit out during my game. It really resonated with the acoustics and i had to say "who put that in there?!". Who indeed.

horrible

#280 8 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Glad you brought this up. My wife was walking by when I was playing TWD last night. She didn't say anything while I was playing, but when I told her I just had my best game yet on TWD, instead of saying "cool" or congratulating me, she just said "the language on that thing is appalling!" lol

This is the score I got on my first game after installing your update.

IMG_0803.JPGIMG_0803.JPG
#281 8 years ago

So is there a link for this? I would like to try it on my LE.

#282 8 years ago

Is there a Pro version? Didn't see anything about it other than people asking about it

Love the game but would like to try out the modified sound version

#283 8 years ago
Quoted from MarcG:

So is there a link for this? I would like to try it on my LE.

Just PM Cleland

#284 8 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Thanks for any help!

Be sure "NOT" to verify the image at the beginning and the error code 8 at the end is normal. Just power down and move the DIP switch back and reboot the game.

#285 8 years ago

Just want to say this makes my TWD Pro rock harder and gives the PIN a much needed edginess by calling players a Bunch of Pussies
The new intro and end music from the show are a great addition as well. I only had to bump my Sound Attenuation to -20 to get it sounding great on the PRO.

Thanks again Cleland and all parties involved for a kick ass mod to this already fun PIN. If you pinheads are as stoked about this mod as I am don't hesitate to throw him a few beer bucks as thanks.

PS. Still trying to get to friggen Hoarde. Since I installed the shaker I have been playing to get there on 3 ball. I was close one game, with all the multi-kills done and Horde lit up, but I choked hitting the Woodbury shot to start the mode with 2 balls left. NOOOOOO!

#286 8 years ago

Pro is amazing with Clevelands 1.25! Got the update in and played like 20 games. Have flipper fedelity Sub and its just AWESOME! You guys rock!

#287 8 years ago

As a follow-up, it looks like it isn't as difficult as I thought to update the sounds (i'll blame excel for my initial pessimism). I will be working on a new one in conjunction with clelands sounds and add sounds from the last 5 or so episodes of the most recent season.

#288 8 years ago

Thank you for the link Cleland!

#289 8 years ago
Quoted from milhouse:

As a follow-up, it looks like it isn't as difficult as I thought to update the sounds (i'll blame excel for my initial pessimism). I will be working on a new one in conjunction with clelands sounds and add sounds from the last 5 or so episodes of the most recent season.

Yay Milhouse! Have at it and clean it up and add some newer quotes.

Maybe you can post the macro and sounds when they're ready like you did for the first one.

#290 8 years ago

Just loaded it and played a few. Now I have never seen the show and rolled my eyes when people complained about the redneck callouts. That said this is a HUGE improvement. The new music is great and the new callouts give it a darker feel. Outstanding job!

#291 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Glad you brought this up. My wife was walking by when I was playing TWD last night. She didn't say anything while I was playing, but when I told her I just had my best game yet on TWD, instead of saying "cool" or congratulating me, she just said "the language on that thing is appalling!" lol
This is the score I got on my first game after installing your update.

IMG_0803.JPG

Wow, great score Rob
Sorry the wife is a little upset though...for what it's worth I just played 5 games back to back and only heard two profanity call outs.
"Welcome to the human race a$$hole" and of course "Bunch of Pu$$ies" It's weird, I looked at where I placed that and it's only in there once. That sound request must be called on a lot, might replace it with something else. Although, it does make me laugh when I hear it.

#292 8 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Wow, great score Rob
Sorry the wife is a little upset though...for what it's worth I just played 5 games back to back and only heard two profanity call outs.
"Welcome to the human race a$$hole" and of course "Bunch of Pu$$ies" It's weird, I looked at where I placed that and it's only in there once. That sound request must be called on a lot, might replace it with something else. Although, it does make me laugh when I hear it.

Please keep the profanity in the rom. If people want a nicer pin they can buy a Disney pin or revert back to the hillbilly

#293 8 years ago

Thank u cleland Pros working you little pussys

#294 8 years ago

Haha, "You little pigstickers" crack me up...."You hear me amigo?". Some great quotes in there, hope you all enjoy....
"He's gonna be hungry again in about an hour!" and of course "Nut up already boy".

#295 8 years ago

Haha

#296 8 years ago

Thank You Cleland - works great on my LE. Loving the new sounds.

#297 8 years ago

Then end of game theme is just awesome. Rick at the prison siege fading out with the music is just spot on!

#298 8 years ago

Edited Post......Thanks for the answer Rob !!

#299 8 years ago

Yes

#300 8 years ago

Cool, thanks Rob.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods
Toppers
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 49.99
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
6,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,147 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/walking-dead-le-sound-replacement-v-09/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.