IMG_0759.jpg
IMG_0760.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image_4.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,147 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 23.
#1101 5 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

Great to know I don't have to spend the four or $500 on the pinball browser as well.

For what it's worth, Pinball Browser is a $20 donation.

#1102 5 years ago

I don't have to spend the four or $500 on the pinball browser...

Where did you get those numbers? Pinball Browser asks for a $20 donation. If you're being asked for $400-$500 you're getting a pirated version put out by a scammer and oga83 (the developer) probably isn't getting anything.

Details and download link here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images#post-872012

#1103 5 years ago

Gotta day the Cleland plus Tool version is my favorite!!

#1104 5 years ago

Hi guys I just bought TWD premium - updated the code to 1.60 (stern file) how do I get this sound pack on?
Which file do I need to download?

Thanks in advance!

#1105 5 years ago
Quoted from Hashman:So my favorite TWDLE mix has always been kpg's mix of @skb's sound rom for 1.56. It had the best mix of redneck, show sounds and music for me.
I have missed it so much since 1.60 so I was wondering if someone would be willing to convert it to 1.60 for the LE? Most happy to paypal donate for the trouble. Anyone able to help?

Quoted from jorge5240:

More
This!!! I haven’t updated because I didn’t want to lose his mix. The other ones don’t have the right mix for me. I would be willing to donate as well.

Hey guys. I uploaded my own cleland 1.60 / kpg 1.56 mix 5 months ago to dropbox. I posted it up above on post #1073.

Junky

#1106 5 years ago
Quoted from Riffbear:

Hi guys I just bought TWD premium - updated the code to 1.60 (stern file) how do I get this sound pack on?
Which file do I need to download?
Thanks in advance!

If you want mine, (Cleland soundbites with Nine Inch Nails and Radiohead music, no lyrics) then pls private message me. Some others are available in the thread via links I think. Lots of good options.

-KG
ATLpb.com

#1107 5 years ago

Love it!

#1108 5 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Where did you get those numbers? Pinball Browser asks for a $20 donation. If you're being asked for $400-$500 you're getting a pirated version put out by a scammer and oga83 (the developer) probably isn't getting anything.
Details and download link here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-display-and-modify-dot-matrix-images#post-872012

I forget what it is called but it is a system you can buy so that you can completely change the audio of your game. My friend has a couple. They were $399 or $299usd each.

#1109 5 years ago

I forget what it is called but it is a system you can buy so that you can completely change the audio of your game. My friend has a couple. They were $399 or $299usd each.

That's PinSound. It's $399 because it's a physical replacement soundcard (well worth it). That's for older systems, this is all done in the game code with software.

#1110 5 years ago
Quoted from cabuford:

That's PinSound. It's $399 because it's a physical replacement soundcard (well worth it). That's for older systems, this is all done in the game code with software.

Yep that is it!

#1111 5 years ago

That has nothing to do with #walkingdead or Pinball Browser.
Pinsound is a fine product. The games it works with are listed here: https://www.pinsound.org/pinballs/

2 months later
#1112 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Here's a modified cleland sound package. 30% show sounds / 70% factory scripted.
v1.56 LE/Prem Only
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bjh1m3eis1e2pf/TWD156LE_SKB.BIN?dl=0

I have been slacking and finally updated to 1.6. What would be the closest sound package to above? This one was perfect for me.

Thanks,

Mike

#1113 5 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

I have been slacking and finally updated to 1.6. What would be the closest sound package to above? This one was perfect for me.
Thanks,
Mike

Bump for some love

4 weeks later
#1114 5 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Hey guys. I uploaded my own cleland 1.60 / kpg 1.56 mix 5 months ago to dropbox. I posted it up above on post #1073.
Junky

Oh man I just finally got around to installing your mix! Thank you! Dead set favorite mix for 1.60! Thank you!

#1115 5 years ago
Quoted from Hashman:

Oh man I just finally got around to installing your mix! Thank you! Dead set favorite mix for 1.60! Thank you!

You're welcome. Glad you like it

#1116 5 years ago

Could somebody post a video that shows off the coolness of these audio modifications. I would love to get a taste before I go ahead and install one into my Walking Dead.

#1117 5 years ago

Like some game play action with the audio cranked for example

#1119 5 years ago

Wow that is amazing! I must install something asap! I see there is about 10,000 different options out there so I may need some advice.

I have a TWD pro. The radiohead/NIN sounds amazing but I might be interested in the Tool version. I guess I could try several and then choose from there. I love the options with the custom/additional call outs. I would be up for trying an R rated version. All in all what would you guys say are the best 3 options out there and I will maybe try them all and pick from there! Thanks for your help!

#1120 5 years ago

Like some game play action with the audio cranked for example

Original Cleland version R rated

#1121 5 years ago

Cleland R Rated is the best for sure.

#1122 5 years ago

Wow that is amazing! I must install something asap! I see there is about 10,000 different options out there so I may need some advice.
I have a TWD pro. The radiohead/NIN sounds amazing but I might be interested in the Tool version. I guess I could try several and then choose from there. I love the options with the custom/additional call outs. I would be up for trying an R rated version. All in all what would you guys say are the best 3 options out there and I will maybe try them all and pick from there! Thanks for your help!

100% least case scenario replace the hillbilly with Cleland. If you want mine PM me. If you want others I believe they are available in the thread. They all improve upon a great machine.

#1123 5 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

100% least case scenario replace the hillbilly with Cleland. If you want mine PM me. If you want others I believe they are available in the thread. They all improve upon a great machine.

Best mod ever.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1124 5 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyqs6dnxHT2enI7hBpQYWGA

#1125 5 years ago

Thanks everyone for the help! Just installed nin/rh rated R on my pro and loving it!

3 weeks later
#1126 5 years ago

Hi - I have a clubby version on the one I just bought. Did that get updated to 1.60? Sorry don't know the name of it but basically like cleland but it's a much bassier version....

#1127 5 years ago

Bump on this - it's actually called KPG.

Can someone repost 1.56 KPG Prem/LE version? I want to leverage it for some 1.60 goodness.

KPG member non responsive thus far and all links broken.

I actually have it on my machine but don't believe I can extract it from the machine right?

#1128 5 years ago

Check my posts earlier. 1073
Hope this helps

#1129 5 years ago

So who is the current master of sound replacement and how do I convince them to do Deadpool next? I love the TWD Rated R version!!!

#1131 5 years ago

Check my posts earlier. 1073
Hope this helps

Thanks. I'm attempting to recreate kpg for 1.60. can't run the r rated version either.

If someone can repost kpg 1.56 that would be ideal

Added over 5 years ago:

Got it

#1132 5 years ago

does anyone know the callout/spot script ref for the outlane sound effects? I'm trying to incorporate the whistle as the effect.

#1133 5 years ago

if someone has the NIN/Radiohead mix, can they post it? I've pm'd without success thanks

3 weeks later
#1134 5 years ago

Sorry for delays, I take breaks from pinside sometimes. Yes it’s possible...

All NIN/RH requests replied to!

#1135 5 years ago

I think someone needs to make an all Cannibal Corpse version. That little taste at the end sequence in the Slayer version is such a tease, I will donate heavily for such code.

#1136 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I think someone needs to make an all Cannibal Corpse version. That little taste at the end sequence in the Slayer version is such a tease, I will donate heavily for such code.

who would be sick enough to do that?

#1137 5 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

who would be sick enough to do that?

I was hoping u Come on man lets get sick Feel free to use only this album.

1 month later
#1138 5 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:Check my posts earlier. 1073
Hope this helps

Is there a pro version of this code?

#1139 5 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Is there a pro version of this code?

I never made a pro version. Give me a little time and I’ll make one for you.

Junky

1 week later
#1140 5 years ago

I never made a pro version. Give me a little time and I’ll make one for you.
Junky

No problem. Looking forward to it!

1 week later
#1141 5 years ago

As requested by Sparky....
This is my mix of Cleland's 160R and KPG's 156 for TWD PRO.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ub918niv7v27q0/imagamejunky%20TWD-PRO-Cleland-160R-KPG-156%20mix.BIN?dl=0

Hope you like it.
Junky

Added over 4 years ago:

Link is gone

1 year later
#1142 3 years ago

Hi,
I’m not familiar with TWD show in VO, so any version is fine for me.
However, can someone tell me which one is the best to hear the jackpots callout?
Thanks

#1143 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Hi,
However, can someone tell me which one is the best to hear the jackpots callout?
Thanks

No one can advise me?

#1144 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Hi,
Thanks

I'll play mine later and comment. From memory I don't believe any versions play a "jackpot" callout. They just play sounds

2 months later
#1145 3 years ago

As requested by Sparky....
This is my mix of Cleland's 160R and KPG's 156 for TWD PRO.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ub918niv7v27q0/imagamejunky%20TWD-PRO-Cleland-160R-KPG-156%20mix.BIN?dl=0
Hope you like it.
Junky

Added 8 days ago: Link is gone

I'm picking up a TWD Pro tomorrow. Any chance of getting a re-upload?

Thanks!

#1146 3 years ago

Anyone have a Pro version of Cleland that they could post a Dropbox link to or DM me with?

Thanks so much!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
There are 1,147 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/walking-dead-le-sound-replacement-v-09/page/23?hl=imagamejunky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.