IMG_0759.jpg
IMG_0760.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image_4.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

26 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 1,147 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 23.
#1051 6 years ago

Just for curiosities sake, say I put it on the settings above, but I would like the music a little louder vs voices, do I go further negative with music??

#1052 6 years ago
Quoted from rawbars:

do I go further negative with music??

No idea, try it 10 one way and then ten the other. You should be able to figure it out.

LTG : )

#1053 6 years ago

Yes more negative makes it louder

#1054 6 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

I took clelands version and swapped out a bunch of the music tracks.
» YouTube video

Quoted from Hazoff:

No I mean "why" the disco disco soundtrack man.

I’m running Cleland’s/Lodgingdolphin’s audio mix right now and I love it. It’s definitely NOT disco. Sounds fantastic with my subwoofer too. I highly recommend it!
Thank you Cleland and Lodgingdolphin!

Junky

#1055 6 years ago

So I download the Stern code update, then do I add Cleland AND RandomKG? (Or does RandomKG have both the actors' voices and music? (Sorry if this is a dumb Q, my son does this and he's off to college!)

#1056 6 years ago
Quoted from Blakester:

So I download the Stern code update, then do I add Cleland AND RandomKG? (Or does RandomKG have both the actors' voices and music? (Sorry if this is a dumb Q, my son does this and he's off to college!)

Just pick any one.
I suggest trying the stock stern first (to compare). It’s gonna take over 20 minutes each time though.

Junky

#1057 6 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

I highly recommend it!

I doubt anything is going to beat the Slayer version for me unless I make my own with pure Death Metal Zombie inspired songs, there are plenty.

#1058 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I doubt anything is going to beat the Slayer version for me unless I make my own with pure Death Metal Zombie inspired songs, there are plenty.

I like the slayer/b&b also.
I have it on my virtual pin cab

#1059 6 years ago

I like the slayer/b&b also. ?

I opted for the one wihtout B&B but hoping Ed makes a version with Slayer and the Cleland or Millhouse voice work although I've never really heard them, searched for a vid that shows it off but no luck. I attenuate the hillbilly voice anyway and its not that bad.

#1060 6 years ago

Has Millhouse made a 1.60 version yet?

#1061 6 years ago

Rename the custom ones to match the stock stern one (TWD160LE for example)

Quick correction. You do not need to rename Cleland's or KG's or anyone else's custom version to the same name as the stock one. The machine doesn't know what filename it's looking for and doesn't care what it's named. It will just load the 1 custom .bin file from the USB drive that is loaded.

#1062 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Quick correction. You do not need to rename Cleland's or KG's or anyone else's custom version to the same name as the stock one. The machine doesn't know what filename it's looking for and doesn't care what it's named. It will just load the 1 custom .bin file from the USB drive that is loaded.

Wow. I’m sorry. I have always done it this way and thought it was required. This is required on a virtual pin cab running visual pinball and pinmame. I assumed it was the same for the real stern machines as well. Thanks for the info!

#1063 6 years ago

Is there a version 1.60 with Slayer music and changed voice callouts?
I did see Slayer mentioned earlier in thread but not sure if there is a 1.60 version of it.

Thanks
John

#1064 6 years ago

Wow. I’m sorry. I have always done it this way and thought it was required. This is required on a virtual pin cab running visual pinball and pinmame. I assumed it was the same for the real stern machines as well. Thanks for the info!

Yep. No need to change the name. In fact, I think you can even have multiple .BIN files on your drive and choose between them when you do the install.

#1065 6 years ago
Quoted from johnjones:

I did see Slayer mentioned earlier in thread but not sure if there is a 1.60 version of it.
Thanks
John

There's a Slayer with Beavis and Butthead version, that's what I have installed. Also a Slayer with normal hillbilly callouts version. Both done by @ezeltmann.

#1066 6 years ago
Quoted from johnjones:

Thanks
John

for pro i have the show voices with slayer .. i screwed up the le premium .. but it has stock voices ...gonna make a cleland voice version soon.

#1067 6 years ago

Is there a Cleland version changed with Slayer music?

#1068 6 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Is there a Cleland version changed with Slayer music?

not yet .. if i was stern pinball i would say "stay tuned" , but i'm saying "PM and when it exists it may magically appear in your pm box."

As a reminder , a lot of people who ask to be a code tester do not say what machine they have. So please indicate pro or le / premium and in this case of cleland versions , pg or R.

Happy zombie killing.

#1069 6 years ago

Ok so what pro versions are available for the 1.6? My buddy upgraded the game I sold him and it now sounds like crap. He is not on pinside so I need to fetch him a good sound package. I think it had cleland version on it before the update.

#1070 6 years ago

If he liked what it had before just download the cleland 1.60 pro version. There is a link earlier in this thread.

Quoted from Leachdude:

Ok so what pro versions are available for the 1.6? My buddy upgraded the game I sold him and it now sounds like crap. He is not on pinside so I need to fetch him a good sound package. I think it had cleland version on it before the update.

#1071 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

If he liked what it had before just download the cleland 1.60 pro version. There is a link earlier in this thread.

The Cleland code link is actually in the 1.60 update thread (different from this thread). It's post #157 and here is a link to that post to make thing easier.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-walking-dead-code-update-160/page/4#post-4107914

#1072 6 years ago

Everyone who has previously PM'ed for code has received a reply with the links for :

LE AND PRO

Cleland Voices : Slayer with Cannibal Corpse Blood Bath : R
Cleland Voices : Slayer with Cannibal Corpse Blood Bath : PG13
Cleland Voices : Tool Music : R
Cleland Voices : Tool Music : PG13

***NOTE: PG13 REFERS TO CLELANDS VOICE CHANGES AND DOESNT APPLY TO THE MUSIC WHICH MAY CONTAIN CURSES***

TOOL FOR SURE CONTAINS CURSES (REPEATED F WORD) ON THE RIOT MODE

HAPPY ZOMBIE HOLIDAYS!

1 week later
#1073 6 years ago

Hi guys.

I updated to Cleland's 160 R on my Premium and I love it! Thank you Cleland!!

However, my GF really missed the woodbury bass thumping music from KPG's 156 version, and I really missed watching her shake her ass ...
So I modified Cleland's and uploaded it to dropbox to share. I only changed out a few audio clips. I'm assuming this won't piss off Cleland or KPG. I hope you both are cool with it. If not, let me know and I will take it down no prob.
This is the LE/Premium R version.

Enjoy
Junky

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xx2eum21zj3qzu5/TWD160LE_JUNKYs_CLELAND_R_mixed_with_KPG.BIN?dl=0

Added over 4 years ago:

Link is gone now guys

#1074 6 years ago
Quoted from Spagano314:

Has Millhouse made a 1.60 version yet?

Not that I've seen, and it was my favorite. I miss Johnny during CDC.

#1075 6 years ago

Me too. I actually liked all of the music. Especially, then end game and high score initials. If someone could replicate that using the 1.60 code, it would be greatly appreciated.

#1076 6 years ago

However, my GF really missed the woodbury bass thumping music from KPG's 156 version, and I really missed watching her shake her ass ...

We would all appreciate some evidence that she enjoyed the bass thumping music

#1077 6 years ago

Hi guys.
I updated to Cleland's 160 R on my Premium and I love it! Thank you Cleland!!
So I modified Cleland's and uploaded it to dropbox to share. I only changed out a few audio clips. I'm assuming this won't piss off Cleland or KPG. I hope you both are cool with it. If not, let me know and I will take it down no prob.
This is the LE/Premium R version.
Enjoy
Junky
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xx2eum21zj3qzu5/TWD160LE_JUNKYs_CLELAND_R_mixed_with_KPG.BIN?dl=0

I'm happy for all to enjoy their games how they like it! The more options the better, keeps the game fresh by loading someone else's ideas time to time.

1 week later
#1078 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I'm happy for all to enjoy their games how they like it! The more options the better, keeps the game fresh by loading someone else's ideas time to time.

You’re the man!

1 month later
#1080 6 years ago

Im in love this rom " The Walking Dead Pinball - Players perspective - TOOL Music Rev5 by Ed Zeltmann " I cant´t link the video of youtube by now, I would love to be able to try this rom and I can not send private messages yet to Ed Zeltmann.
Is working on porting it to the new version 1.60 ?, I understand that it is a lot of work and annoyances for its authors and I greatly appreciate your work, it would be incredible

1 month later
#1081 6 years ago

Hey all. I just bought a NIB premium and really want the metal music and real cast callouts. What should I use? Links to downloads appreciated. Thanks in advance!

#1082 6 years ago

Congrats! I’ve just gotten a Premium and reached out for these myself. I am really enjoying it. Here is the 1.60 latest code from Cleland. There are many other good versions but I have only gotten this one.

PG-13 Version Here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iwg55g2rlhklvl6/TWD160LE_CLELAND_PG13.BIN?dl=0

Rated R Version (Some serious F bombs in this one so not good around kids)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/frsafcja1r9wd2a/TWD160LE_CLELAND_R.BIN?dl=0

#1083 6 years ago

Thanks, Nevus! Is there a way to toggle back and forth with the pg-13 and R? I know the menu allows you to shut off R. Will it do the same with these new mods?

If not, I better go with the PG-13.

#1084 6 years ago

Nope. Its either PG-13 or R callouts. Its a different version of audio for each.

Quoted from Momaw75:

Thanks, Nevus! Is there a way to toggle back and forth with the pg-13 and R? I know the menu allows you to shut off R. Will it do the same with these new mods?
If not, I better go with the PG-13.

#1085 6 years ago

Is the 1.60 Cleland voices with same music out for the pro ? thanks

#1086 6 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

Is the 1.60 Cleland voices with same music out for the pro ? thanks

Yup, Pro versions here: The Rated R versions for both Pro and LE feature some serious F bombs from Negan and others. Not suitable around children.

Pro PG 13 Here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a42068kbh1dqhe0/TWD160_CLELAND_PG13.BIN?dl=0

Pro Rated R Here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0nrvmknade6etai/TWD160_CLELAND_R.BIN?dl=0

1 week later
#1088 5 years ago

I still regularly provide my NIN/RH but via PM only since you know musics and stuff.

#1089 5 years ago

Is there an Evil Dead sound mix for the newest 1.60 code? Never used the Evil Dead sounds before but I do like the movies might be time to switch it up.

#1090 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Is there an Evil Dead sound mix for the newest 1.60 code? Never used the Evil Dead sounds before but I do like the movies might be time to switch it up.

i might have to upload it , but it exists for sure ..pm so i remember

3 weeks later
#1091 5 years ago

So my favorite TWDLE mix has always been @kpg's mix of @skb's sound rom for 1.56. It had the best mix of redneck, show sounds and music for me.

I have missed it so much since 1.60 so I was wondering if someone would be willing to convert it to 1.60 for the LE? Most happy to paypal donate for the trouble. Anyone able to help?

#1092 5 years ago
Quoted from Hashman:

So my favorite TWDLE mix has always been kpg's mix of @skb's sound rom for 1.56. It had the best mix of redneck, show sounds and music for me.
I have missed it so much since 1.60 so I was wondering if someone would be willing to convert it to 1.60 for the LE? Most happy to paypal donate for the trouble. Anyone able to help?

This!!! I haven’t updated because I didn’t want to lose his mix. The other ones don’t have the right mix for me. I would be willing to donate as well.

#1093 5 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

This!!! I haven’t updated because I didn’t want to lose his mix. The other ones don’t have the right mix for me. I would be willing to donate as well.

Would love a kpg 1.60.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-custom-sound-replacement#post-4199961

#1094 5 years ago

I really don’t want to downgrade to 1.56 so fingers crossed someone with some pb browser skills can help!

#1095 5 years ago

ezeltmann, I sent you a pm. I'm looking for the B&B, Slayer LE mix.

#1096 5 years ago

@ezeltmann, I sent you a PM, looking for the B&B,Slayer LE mix. Thanks

#1097 5 years ago

ezeltmann pm inbound

1 week later
#1098 5 years ago

Just got a TWD Pro. Which is the best sound mod? DO I need to buy the pinball browser thing 1st for this to work?

#1099 5 years ago
Quoted from Shenanigander:

Just got a TWD Pro. Which is the best sound mod? DO I need to buy the pinball browser thing 1st for this to work?

You’re probably going to get a lot of different answers, and they’re pretty much ALL awesome, but IMO, RandomKG’s R-Rated NIN/Radiohead version of Cleland’s mix is the best of the bunch.

No need to download pinball browser. You just download the code directly and then upload it to the game just like you would if you were doing a code update from Stern.

#1100 5 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

You’re probably going to get a lot of different answers, and they’re pretty much ALL awesome, but IMO, RandomKG’s R-Rated NIN/Radiohead version of Cleland’s mix is the best of the bunch.
No need to download pinball browser. You just download the code directly and then upload it to the game just like you would if you were doing a code update from Stern.

Wow that one sounds pretty awesome. Great to know I don't have to spend the four or $500 on the pinball browser as well. Can't wait to experiment with these new audio options.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 16.00
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,147 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 23.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/walking-dead-le-sound-replacement-v-09/page/22 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.