By milhouse

2 years ago

Stats

• 986 posts
  • 205 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by WiZaRd15425
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 32 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
Muisc.png
The_Walking_Dead_Cast_Funny.jpg
pasted_image.png
IMG_1719.jpg
IMG_41281.jpg
FullSizeRender1.jpg
Clelands_Fish_Topper_Order.png
IMG_0759.jpg
IMG_0760.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image_4.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 986 posts in topic. You are on page 20 of 20.
#951 5 months ago

I was playing with the NIN version and was not in any mode at the start of the game (playing poorly) after maybe a minute the basic music stopped all together. Like it had reached a minute (or whatever) and didn't loop back.

#952 5 months ago
Quoted from RandomKG:

It's your speakers or some wire connection. I've never seen a Cleland version with distortion.

Thanks. I've been in touch with the manufacturer and am trying to work out the issues.

#953 5 months ago
Quoted from rai:

I was playing with the NIN version and was not in any mode at the start of the game (playing poorly) after maybe a minute the basic music stopped all together. Like it had reached a minute (or whatever) and didn't loop back.

Yeah, I think that's a bug. I've run into that one a few times. It's an embarrassing reminder that I'm playing like crap.

#954 5 months ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Yeah, I think that's a bug. I've run into that one a few times. It's an embarrassing reminder that I'm playing like crap.

Guys I'm honestly confused by this. I will test when I get home in a few days. I seem to remember looping this my main game music perfectly...

1 week later
#955 4 months ago

Walking Grateful Dead Pro and Premium are now online. Thank you Dr Joe for testing out the Prem/LE.

Download for Pro Version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3zlm4zaohrq5bgj/TWD156_GDEAD_CLELAND.BIN?dl=0

Download for Premium/LE version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/laiulz91t9g334t/TWD156LE_GDEAD_CLELAND_7R.BIN?dl=0

#956 4 months ago

Hey guys I'm new to pinside and have a question. I just picked up a TWD Pro, it all ready has the voice mod in it. I would like to upgrade it with the R version. Is the dropbox file ready to install on my machine or do I have to mess with it?

#957 4 months ago
Quoted from Aguia71:

Hey guys I'm new to pinside and have a question. I just picked up a TWD Pro, it all ready has the voice mod in it. I would like to upgrade it with the R version. Is the dropbox file ready to install on my machine or do I have to mess with it?

Ready to install.

#958 4 months ago
Quoted from Maken:

Ready to install.

Thanks Maken

1 month later
#959 3 months ago

can someone post the latest cleland R version for pro? The link is broken. I believe there is radiohead playing when you hit the woodbury shot. thanks

EDIT - found here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-is-the-most-recent-cleland-twd-code

#960 3 months ago

Does anyone know what sound in the code plays when woodbury shot is reached? I thought cleland's mix had the radiohead in it for this shot but it just must be premium/le not pro. I want to change it out myself and I already have pinbrowser. Thanks.

#961 3 months ago

Woodbury is 0x3B. Check out my Grateful Walking Dead thread for a fairly complete list.

#962 3 months ago

How do you change the code and not lose the high scores? I know I did it before when I changed songs on Mustang a couple years back but I can't remember how to do it. I'd love to try out all the different ones but I hate to lose my high scores.

#963 3 months ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

How do you change the code and not lose the high scores? I know I did it before when I changed songs on Mustang a couple years back but I can't remember how to do it. I'd love to try out all the different ones but I hate to lose my high scores.

You don't without additional hardware.

#964 3 months ago

I noticed a phrase or two on the R rated 1.56 version on my premium I am running doesn't sound nearly as loud
as most of the other phrases.....
The Negan phrase "not making a decision is a BIG decision" doesn't seem to play nearly as loud
and gets lost with other sounds most of the time when it plays.
I remember I adjusted a sound attenutation setting in the software a while back to make the voice callouts
louder, but for some reason this particular phrase seemed to lessen in volume now.
Anyone else experience that?

Thanks
John

#965 3 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Woodbury is 0x3B. Check out my Grateful Walking Dead thread for a fairly complete list.

awesome thanks!

#966 3 months ago
Quoted from johnjones:

I noticed a phrase or two on the R rated 1.56 version on my premium I am running doesn't sound nearly as loud
as most of the other phrases.....
The Negan phrase "not making a decision is a BIG decision" doesn't seem to play nearly as loud
and gets lost with other sounds most of the time when it plays.
I remember I adjusted a sound attenutation setting in the software a while back to make the voice callouts
louder, but for some reason this particular phrase seemed to lessen in volume now.
Anyone else experience that?
Thanks
John

No that quote is very loud on mine. When you did the sound attenuation(not treble and bass settings) you did go into the negative numbers right? If you go into the positive numbers it actually makes it quieter.

#967 3 months ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Write your high scores down, then use Pinball browser with any code you want to use. Under the "High Scores" tab update the default scores to yours, save and your done. I just did that with the latest Star trek code that includes music from the movie.

#968 3 months ago
Quoted from earetz:

Write your high scores down, then use Pinball browser with any code you want to use. Under the "High Scores" tab update the default scores to yours, save and your done. I just did that with the latest Star trek code that includes music from the movie.

Wow. I saw that screen in PB and I though "Nah, couldn't be that easy"!

#969 3 months ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

No that quote is very loud on mine. When you did the sound attenuation(not treble and bass settings) you did go into the negative numbers right? If you go into the positive numbers it actually makes it quieter.

Yep, I put in a negative number. Most of the other voicecalls are much louder and have no issues. For some reason it is mainly that one quote....wierd.
Maybe I will play with the sound settings some more or try re-loading the software to see if that helps.

#970 85 days ago

Hey guys I am having a really tough time installing code in my walking dead LE. I have tried 4 different usb drives, all formatted to fat32 and nothing in root directory and it won't work! The usb drive is not recognized. I know for sure one of the drives worked well in my Tron LE. Does anyone have advice??

#971 85 days ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hey guys I am having a really tough time installing code in my walking dead LE. I have tried 4 different usb drives, all formatted to fat32 and nothing in root directory and it won't work! The usb drive is not recognized. I know for sure one of the drives worked well in my Tron LE. Does anyone have advice??

did you move dip switch #8 to on?

#972 85 days ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

did you move dip switch #8 to on?

Yes for sure.

#973 85 days ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Yes for sure.

which of the modded codes are you trying to load up?

#975 85 days ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Check the seating of the ROM chip. They can be bad and it might have to be replaced.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-stern-sam-bootrom-twdle-will-not-update

#976 84 days ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

Check the seating of the ROM chip. They can be bad and it might have to be replaced.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-stern-sam-bootrom-twdle-will-not-update

I dont think its the rom chip. I think its the way the usb drive is formated.. it doesn't even recognize it. I just do fat 32, but is there some sort of other parameter I am not doing right?

#977 84 days ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I dont think its the rom chip. I think its the way the usb drive is formated.. it doesn't even recognize it. I just do fat 32, but is there some sort of other parameter I am not doing right?

Give this a try quick. Download the newest code off Sterns site and try to load that on your machine. If it works then you will know its not the flash drive or rom chip.

#978 84 days ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Give this a try quick. Download the newest code off Sterns site and try to load that on your machine. If it works then you will know its not the flash drive or rom chip.

Ok i will try that when I get home, thanks for advice. I went through a similar issue with my Tron LE. Turned out to the the USB drive. But the one that worked on my Tron, I formatted it to use on TWD, but it doesn't work! Crazy stuff

Mo!

#979 78 days ago

I just picked up my TWD Pro yesterday and this morning I installed the regular version of Cleland's 1.56 rom. I love the sounds but am getting a little flak from my wife over some of the callouts with my 9 and 10 year old kids playing it. We have a lot of the kids friends over to play in the arcade. Was there ever a true PG version of Cleland's released before I go learn how to use Pinball Browser or tell the wife to stuff it?

1 week later
#980 64 days ago

Hello,

I'am a new french TWD LE pinball owner.

I'm looking for a download link for Ed Zeltmann custom code.

Could you help me please?

#981 64 days ago
Quoted from Psykopat:

Hello,
I'am a new french TWD LE pinball owner.
I'm looking for a download link for Ed Zeltmann custom code.
Could you help me please?

TOOL Music replacement - show voices
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ram2ytit1j0youe/TWD156TL.bin?dl=0

EVIL DEAD 2 Sound replacement
https://www.dropbox.com/s/je07knkx7hnbzhf/ED156LE.bin?dl=0

Walking Dead Show Voices / custom voice music mixes / We are the walking Dead, thunder match sequence
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fak3n9y8y262cnb/TWD156ez.bin?dl=0

None are family friendly.

#982 61 days ago

Thanks for your answer Ed!

I tried your custom rom but unfortunatly, this is not the one i'm looking for.

I'm still looking for kpg's rom with the whistle of the saviors in outlane.
I sent him a message but he was not connected since the 15 september.

If someone have this file to share with me it will be great.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

#983 60 days ago
Quoted from Psykopat:

I'm still looking for kpg's rom with the whistle of the saviors in outlane.
I sent him a message but he was not connected since the 15 september.

Go to the top of this page to the "key posts" index. It shows KPG's version as post 714. Just click on that link and it will take you to the post.

1 week later
#984 51 days ago

Thanks,

I have no problem to found the post.

But Download link are down on post 714 and 757...

1 week later
#985 44 days ago

Finally got it to work! Was the USB drive all along. had to get a PNY 16gb then everything worked great.
Awesome update, I like it much better then the other voice call outs.

1 month later
#986 3 days ago

Does anyone have a link to the most recent KPG version for the TWDLE?

All previous links I found are dead.

Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
$ 15.00
$ 19.95
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton , FL
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Dalton, OH
$ 24.50
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 445.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
€ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 18.99
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 986 posts in topic. You are on page 20 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside