By milhouse

2 years ago

Stats

• 985 posts
  • 204 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 month ago by Oneangrymo
  • Topic is favorited by 159 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 32 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
Muisc.png
The_Walking_Dead_Cast_Funny.jpg
pasted_image.png
IMG_1719.jpg
IMG_41281.jpg
FullSizeRender1.jpg
Clelands_Fish_Topper_Order.png
IMG_0759.jpg
IMG_0760.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image_4.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 985 posts in topic. You are on page 19 of 20.
#901 8 months ago

Any video on this yet.

#902 8 months ago

update complete. all PMs replied to! keep em coming. if I missed you, wake me up with another PM.

#903 8 months ago

Sweet! My wife is going to a baby shower this afternoon, so I should get lots of time to try this one out!

1 week later
#904 8 months ago

anybody make any vids of this most recent update?

#905 8 months ago
Quoted from davijc02:

anybody make any vids of this most recent update?

Not sure which mix you're referring to- but if referring to mine, I haven't done any updated vid bec there no changes to my music- save for a couple subtle volume adjustments. Are you wanting a vid of the new Cleland Negan callouts?

#906 8 months ago

I was playing the cleland update with Negan quotes. Oh my gosh so funny! It really adds to the enjoyment of this game. The random quote at the start and end are priceless. Big thumbs up for the adult release!

#907 8 months ago

Yeah I was talking about the new cleland update

#908 8 months ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I was playing the cleland update with Negan quotes. Oh my gos0h so funny! It really adds to the enjoyment of this game. The random quote at the start and end are priceless. Big thumbs up for the adult release!

I'm going to need to dl the pg version for family parties. Dont need this exchange at Easter:

Sister in Law: Would you like some more ham, Timmy?
7yo Timmy: Yes, that would just tickle my balls, thank you.

#909 8 months ago

I've got the PREM/LE pg version done (Cleland season 7 PG verison + my RH/NIN mix). PM again if interested.

#910 8 months ago

I noticed that the links are broken, is there an updated link for the TWD156_CLELAND_7R?

#911 8 months ago
Quoted from packards34:

I noticed that the links are broken, is there an updated link for the TWD156_CLELAND_7R?

That would be cool if a valid link is available again

#912 8 months ago

Anyone have the Cleland files? Links not working.

#913 8 months ago

Sorry guys, I use Dropbox and on March 15th they changed their public links method. It used to be you simply clicked and the file would download.
Now it will open a web browser page and you have to click on the "Three Dots" in the top right hand corner and select "Download File".

Here are new links.

LE/Premium Rated R
https://www.dropbox.com/s/60pskoihmbck9vi/TWD156LE_CLELAND_7R.BIN?dl=0

LE/Premium Regular
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tmyjxetoigi4z97/TWD156LE_CLELAND_7.BIN?dl=0

Pro Rated R
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6we7qfqtocs511x/TWD156_CLELAND_7R.BIN?dl=0

Pro Regular
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uoqkr3yel6u0ppl/TWD156_CLELAND_7.BIN?dl=0

#914 8 months ago

Thank you Cleland, I'm looking forward to installing the new sounds

#915 8 months ago
Quoted from cleland:

Here are new links.

Just for clarification, is rated "R" more graphic or less graphic than "Regular"? Wasn't sure if maybe Regular was NC-17 or X rated?

#916 8 months ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Just for clarification, is rated "R" more graphic or less graphic than "Regular"? Wasn't sure if maybe Regular was NC-17 or X rated?

I downloaded and installed the 'Regular' version which I assume is less graphic than the 'R' version. There are several Negan sound clips on it, but nothing that is so racy that it needs to be shut off when the grand kids visit.

After playing 20 or so games with the 'Regular' version it seems family friendly enough to me. The 'Regular' version is definitely not NC-17 or X rated.

Gord

#917 8 months ago

The regular version is more PG-13 rated as it cuts out all the F bombs and the line from Negan about sliding his * down your throat and thanking him for it. It still says some lesser profanity like shit and suck my nuts but nothing worse than what you'd see on regular network TV. I use the regular version since I have young kids and I'm really happy with it but I know everyone has a different level of what they are comfortable with having their kids listen to.

#918 8 months ago

I dont have a TWD yet but I plan on getting one and I will also want to upgrade to a colordmd. With that being said, does the sound replacement .bins posted in this thread work with a colordmd?

#919 8 months ago
Quoted from bent98:

I dont have a TWD yet but I plan on getting one and I will also want to upgrade to a colordmd. With that being said, does the sound replacement .bins posted in this thread work with a colordmd?

Yes they sure do

1 week later
#920 7 months ago

A couple of questions. I installed the Cleland sound mod, and it is AWESOME! Thank you so much for the hard work, It really makes that game pop!

I have the premium edition and when you match it makes this loud high pitched welp sound, is it supposed to do that? Can it be changed in pinball browser, because i freaking hate it. if so which request # is it? It would make the same sound in the factory installed firmware version, so it is not a problem with the mod.

#921 7 months ago
Quoted from jgadzia:

A couple of questions. I installed the Cleland sound mod, and it is AWESOME! Thank you so much for the hard work, It really makes that game pop!
I have the premium edition and when you match it makes this loud high pitched welp sound, is it supposed to do that? Can it be changed in pinball browser, because i freaking hate it. if so which request # is it? It would make the same sound in the factory installed firmware version, so it is not a problem with the mod.

Open your coin door, go into settings. Turn off knocker volume. I do too, can't stand it nor the actual physical knockers from the 80s 90s etc. my dogs hate em too

Actually I turn off match sequences altogether. None of them wow me nor do I need a free game

#922 7 months ago

I love the sound replacement but some of the R rated call outs are too vulgar even for an adult theme.

Was wondering if you have NIN with the less vulgar phrases such as D down your throat removed?

#923 7 months ago

You realize they are direct quotes from the TV show?

Quoted from rai:

I love the sound replacement but some of the R rated call outs are too vulgar even for an adult theme.

#924 7 months ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

You realize they are direct quotes from the TV show?

Most are fine like 99% don't really care for D down your throat quite. Just because something is direct from show doesn't mean it is appropriate for a pinball quote IMO

#925 7 months ago
Quoted from rai:

Most are fine like 99% don't really care for D down your throat quite. Just because something is direct from show doesn't mean it is appropriate for a pinball quote IMO

Use Pinball Browser and modify it all you like. Cleland has done 99% of the work for you. It would be fifteen minutes of work at most.

#926 7 months ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Use Pinball Browser and modify it all you like. Cleland has done 99% of the work for you. It would be fifteen minutes of work at most.

No need- I got ya covered rai. Look for PM later.

Also, yeoldepin, you're exaggerating that it's only 15 mins of work to download pbb, download/load rom, find whatever single quote, find a good length/volume replacement, replace, save.

Just saying: it's a LOT harder and time consuming than you may realize. It's not like the files are labeled for what/where/when they occur. Point being: donate to Cleland.

#927 7 months ago

Thanks will donate.

I consider this an outstanding mod.

#928 7 months ago

Looking to install the new sound file with real character voices on my walking dead premium. Any chance anyone can show me where to download this file? I have three kids in the house so If there is a way I could get all of the call outs except the down the throat one. I would really appreciate it.
Thank You,
J

#929 7 months ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Looking to install the new sound file with real character voices on my walking dead premium. Any chance anyone can show me where to download this file? I have three kids in the house so If there is a way I could get all of the call outs except the down the throat one. I would really appreciate it.
Thank You,
J

Got ya. PM'd

#930 7 months ago

too funny. maybe dick down sb the x rated version. no dick down the r rated version. some people dont want dick down, i can understand that.

#931 7 months ago
Quoted from robotron:

too funny. maybe dick down sb the x rated version. no dick down the r rated version. some people dont want dick down, i can understand that.

That's why he did the PG version. I thought that was very thoughtful but now people want custom versions...sheeese

#932 7 months ago

Sorry for my question but I can't remember if there are jackpot callout?

#933 7 months ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Sorry for my question but I can't remember if there are jackpot callout?

In my version you will sometimes hear Michone say "Someone hit the jackpot". It's mixed in with the standard hillbilly jackpot callouts, so it's balanced.

#934 7 months ago
Quoted from robotron:

You know, this was such a key moment in Negan breaking Rick down it has to be in there IMO. I don't hear it too often, and heck the're only words.

#935 7 months ago
Quoted from cleland:

In my version you will sometimes hear Michone say "Someone hit the jackpot". It's mixed in with the standard hillbilly jackpot callouts, so it's balanced.

Thanks.
I need to upgrade with the latest. Can't remember if the last time I upgraded sound soft my scores were erased

#936 7 months ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Thanks.
I need to upgrade with the latest. Can't remember if the last time I upgraded sound soft my scores were erased

Yeah, Lucille is thirsty for your high scores. She'll take them out with one swift swing... but it's a worthy sacrifice.

#939 7 months ago

Just updated the Walking Grateful Dead remix here with info, new links:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-walking-grateful-dead-pinball-browser-sound-mix#post-3711733

#940 6 months ago

Should one be concerned that the sound mod is smaller in size then the latest code??

#941 6 months ago
Quoted from thall17:

Should one be concerned that the sound mod is smaller in size then the latest code??

Usually , the size of the code remains unchanged. So i would be concerned. Unless it's a zip file , then extract first. The .BIN file is the one you want to load.

2 weeks later
#942 6 months ago

TWD could arrive soon home... than this topic is more than interesting

#943 6 months ago

Any new R- rated ( Negan) videos for the TWD Pro yet ?

1 week later
#944 5 months ago

Just an FYI, here are all of the music callouts that I can find in game, just in case you're creating your own music. There are about 13 callouts that I still can't find during actual game play...

0x1D - Post Skillshot #1
0x1C - Post Skillshot #2
0x3E - Siege
0x25 - Barn Mode
0x34 - High Score Enter Name
0x22 - Well Walker
0x28 - Tunnel Mode
0x3F - Crossbow Frenzy
0x3B - Woodbury
0x27 - Riot Mode
0x24 - Well Walker Multiball
0x2D - Blood Bath
0x26 - CDC Mode
0x2A - Arena Mode
0x2E - Bicycle Girl
0x20 - Prison Multiball
0x2B - Crossbow Mode
0x1F - Prison Doors Open
0x1B - Waiting to Shoot
0x39 - Counting up Walkers
0x31 - HORDE
0x38 - Last Man Standing
0x33 - Terminus
0x36 - Post Game

It's weird because some of the missing music callouts are pretty long (1+ minutes) but I can't find them during gameplay. If anyone knows where the following SoundScripts are played, please let us know in this thread:

0x3C
0x35
0x32
0x23
0x37
0x29
0x30
0x21
0x1A

#945 5 months ago

i have never been to LMS . So one of these could be that song.

0x3C - not played
0x3E - might be siege
0x35 - not played
0x32 - not played
0x33 - not played
0x23 - not played
0x37 - not played
0x29 arena
0x2E - bicycle girl
0x30 horde
0x3F crossbow frenzy
0x21 well walker

#946 5 months ago

Double checked a bunch of them with the glass off. Crossbow Frenzy and Siege are correct. I also found Terminus. The rest are either not known or something I haven't seen yet. Someday I might delete everything and play just the unknowns but that really seems like a lot of work since 99% of the game is known.

Here is the latest Grateful Dead Pro version. It's unreal how much time it took to get to this version.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3zlm4zaohrq5bgj/TWD156_GDEAD_CLELAND.BIN?dl=0

#947 5 months ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Double checked a bunch of them with the glass off. Crossbow Frenzy and Siege are correct. I also found Terminus. The rest are either not known or something I haven't seen yet. Someday I might delete everything and play just the unknowns but that really seems like a lot of work since 99% of the game is known.
Here is the latest Grateful Dead Pro version. It's unreal how much time it took to get to this version.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3zlm4zaohrq5bgj/TWD156_GDEAD_CLELAND.BIN?dl=0

Glass off is best way to test everything and learn rules. Thanks for providing another option to the community.

1 week later
#948 5 months ago

Hi guys. All of these custom audio roms are amazing! I appreciate how much effort this must take. Great job guys. Thank you!

I have a TWD Prem with the bad ass KPG audio and I love it.
Yesterday I had a strange change. Normally at the end of a game Rick says his "we all know this is not gonna end well...." speech and then the background TWD music continues to play out. Now as of yesterday as soon as Rick finishes his last word in the quote all of the audio stops. No more music. It's not a huge deal but it's definitely a change. Do any if you know why this happened?

On a side note, I just installed an external subwoofer (that sounds awesome). I really don't see how this could have anything to do with the audio ending after the quote but that's the only recent change I've made.

Any ideas?

I'm gonna double post this on the other TWD thread because it looks like this one doesn't get much attention lately.

Thanks guys

Junky

1 week later
#949 5 months ago

Does anyone use the Cleland package with upgraded speakers? I'm getting all kinds of distortion and I'm not sure if it's the sound package or the speakers. It's been getting worse, so I suspect it's the speakers, but wanted to see if anyone else noticed it.

#950 5 months ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Does anyone use the Cleland package with upgraded speakers? I'm getting all kinds of distortion and I'm not sure if it's the sound package or the speakers. It's been getting worse, so I suspect it's the speakers, but wanted to see if anyone else noticed it.

It's your speakers or some wire connection. I've never seen a Cleland version with distortion.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 18.99
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Canton, OH
$ 14.95
$ 19.95
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton , FL
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 60.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
$ 12.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 985 posts in topic. You are on page 19 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside