New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 68099)

Walking Dead Ideas Thread

By ozno

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by PinWiz17
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ozno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Lets start an idea thread for Walking Dead. I am personally pretty bored with the new machines, idea wise. WOZ is an exception.

Walking Dead needs a lot of zombies, so clearly it needs Zombies popping up from under the playfield.

It needs some very scary lighting schemes and flashers obviously.

It needs simulated blood spatter.

A toy like the chest in TOM, that has four sides, with a zombie on each side.

IT HAS TO have moving zombie targets that come down the playfield! that you have to fight back.

It needs a big shotgun toy that fires pinballs.

It desperately needs and LCD monitor with video.

#3 7 years ago

OOh that gives me an idea!

You could have inserts that trace the trajectory of all the major zombie shots. When you make the shot the inserts light up just after the ball passes over, simulating a gunshot. Each insert would look like a smokey firey trail of a gunshot. So basically every zombie shot you make would look like you fired a shotgun. Do that and people would be blown away!!

#4 7 years ago

I've been pretty vocal about how boring pop bumpers are.

IN WD! there could be a square cage (electric fence style with flasher lighting) instead that spins and has slingshots on three sides and an opening on the fourth side with a scoop in it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 199.99
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ozno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside