New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 68059)

Walking Dead confirmed ... next stern

By IBARAKURO

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 514 posts
  • 189 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by rommy
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 27 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image-524.jpg
image.jpg
hint.jpg
BC10.jpg
DSCN2223.JPG
DSCN2208.JPG
20140114_103542.jpeg
68.jpg
14b5_the_walking_dead_monopoly_pieces.jpg
python comic.jpg
porkys.jpg
Walking Dead - WPT.jpg
shittens.png
chiller 2013 walking dead cigar.jpg
zombie.jpg

There are 514 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.
#501 6 years ago

2015 is looking great, The Predator, The Hobbit and hopefully The Walking Dead with a possibility of The Big Lebowski. Going to cost me a lot of money but man that would be quite the 4 pin line up. Good Times

#502 6 years ago

Just saw this on Stern's FB Page:

Show your Stern Pinball pride! We have a variety of different shirts and many more in the works!

Post a picture of yourself wearing a shirt from the Stern Shop and 3 of you will win a signed translite from our upcoming game! We will pick our winners on 8/29!

If they are having a context that ends this month where the prize is a translight for "upcoming game".. then.. expect to hear something then or maybe early Sept?

#503 6 years ago

I won a Stern FB contest in December and never received my prize. Contacted Jody four times and each time it was a "I'll get it right out." Bullshit. Point is, winner may never receive the new translight or, if they do, it might be in 2015.

#504 6 years ago
Quoted from Raikus:

I won a Stern FB contest in December and never received my prize. Contacted Jody four times and each time it was a "I'll get it right out." Bullshit. Point is, winner may never receive the new translight or, if they do, it might be in 2015.

I received four translites from Stern that I didn't expect.

#505 6 years ago

They can pick a winner and say prize awared after game release . That can be anytime .

#506 6 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

2015 is looking great, The Predator, The Hobbit and hopefully The Walking Dead with a possibility of The Big Lebowski. Going to cost me a lot of money but man that would be quite the 4 pin line up. Good Times

Dark Id's rule!

1 week later
#507 6 years ago

Walking dead

image.jpg

#508 6 years ago
Quoted from IBARAKURO:

Walking dead

image.jpg 31 KB

The only thing is that I love zombie games / movies but I haven't watched the walking dead and it's one show that I really want to watch but considering I'm the uk I don't think it's aired here well I may have missed it but l don't have Netflix. What a great pin this will turn out to be

#509 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballgeek:

What a great pin this will turn out to be

Let's say it has potential to be a great pin, now let's wait & see... & hope it is

#510 6 years ago
Quoted from Crrispy:

Let's say it has potential to be a great pin, now let's wait & see... & hope it is

Well we all do

#511 6 years ago
Quoted from Amarillopinball:

how much do pinball companies spend on licensing? the reason I ask is, if stern was to make a new original game, un-licensed, would they still be charging $5k for the pro model? My guess is yes.

Depends on the title but generally $20-25 per game.

So, an unlicensed game would not be any cheaper, because any licensing savings would be eaten up by the loss of sales volume.

#512 6 years ago
Quoted from IBARAKURO:

My retailer has confirmed that the next stern is: Walking Dead
and this is good news
a very good news

I'm glad to see
information from my distributor was true (there are 10 months)

#513 6 years ago

What do you want to see in the game?

Michonne Multiball - her slicing up some Zombies
Battle the Governor

#514 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'm really looking forward to a TWD pin! As many of you know, zombies are my "must have" theme.
That said: I won't be ordering one on release. I've (finally) learned my lesson. I won't buy without playing, and I will wait until the pin has a chance to have the code flushed out. STLE (a great theme to me) was the last straw for me (XMLE was the first).
Even if it's Lyman, who we can rely on to come through with great rules, it will take quite some time. MET has been out for more than a year, and it is only now getting to the point where it is nearly complete.
I waited before buying MET for 5 months after release, got a Premium, and I love it...but I still had to wait months for a meaningful code update. I could have waited until now and could still get a NIB MET Premium, and it's a much better pin that it was when I first got it.
Patience is a virtue, and can be nearly impossible in this hobby, but I've got to the point where I will just say no, and will wait. I'd prefer to have other pins that have finished code in the meantime.

Rob - This is no "half way" stance. This is not a position set in sand. This is hardcore commitment. Two months ago you were solid and sure. Bend but don't break man!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 9.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
There are 514 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside