Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by MTPPC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• Taxi Williams, 1988

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider collin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 10 years ago

You say the same is "not as nice as he was boasting." Did he make misleading statements regarding the condition of the game?

Either way, I think you made the right choice for you. If he misled you regarding the condition of the game, you had every right to walk away. If you accepted his price without him saying something to the effect of "shit isn't broken on the game," it's kind of a dick move on your part, but most any reasonable person would've done the same.

#27 10 years ago

To everyone who says the OP gave his word: ARE YOU OVERLOOKING THIS PART OF THE OP'S POST?

Quoted from Spraynard:

I drove 2.5 hours out there, only to discover it's not nearly as nice as he was boasting.

If the seller made false statements about the condition of the game, any agreement the OP made to purchase the game is null and void.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider collin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/walked-away-from-a-dealwas-i-wrong?tu=collin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.