Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 132 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by JStoltz
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    AD3545FE-8728-4788-9106-FC44B8A31213 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ralphs007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 2 years ago
    Quoted from bdaddy:

Waiting for a December run of Jurassic Park Premium. So how accurate are they when they predict future runs? Am I really likely to see one in December? Is there a schedule of what’s running before then to see if they’re behind schedule/plans?

I'm also getting a Jurassic Park Premium in December. I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to order my cliffy's now.

1 week later
    #74 2 years ago
    Quoted from FamDocKevin:

Ordered my Mando Premium in May. Was initially told expect to get it in July. Still waiting....
    If I have to pay more because of this delay I'll be pissed -- especially after being told it's 'due to supply chain issues" affecting production. But somehow they can find a way to put a new machine like Godzilla on the production line.

I'm in the same boat,I'm waiting for a JP run this coming December. As of now,my distributor said the price increase won't affect me. If there is a delay,and the prices do go up on my machine,I'll just cancel the order,and Stern is dead to me ! I know someone will just jump in and buy my cancelled machine,but so be it.

2 weeks later
    #104 2 years ago

Yea,not looking good for me as far as dodging the 1,200 increase. I'll know by tomorrow,and if I do have to pay the increase,I'll have to cancel my order.

1 week later
    #121 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pot8er:

Fingers crossed for you! Let us know if you hear back!

Thanks for crossing your

Quoted from ralphs007:

Yea,not looking good for me as far as dodging the 1,200 increase. I'll know by tomorrow,and if I do have to pay the increase,I'll have to cancel my order.

The distributor said I'll only have to pay the 200.00 increase for the QR reader.I hope this is true,but I'm a little skeptical,so I'm holding off on buying any mods for this game.
    I did buy a topper before the price increase was announced,but I shouldn't have any problems selling it if I do cancel my order.

1 week later
    #125 2 years ago
    Quoted from Hammerhead1550:

Seems like everything is being pushed back past December and after the price increase, yet they have time and parts to release the new JP the "pin", it's sad indeed.

I wish this was true,but I think Godzilla bumped JP into 2022 ?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ralphs007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/waiting-for-nib-thread?tu=ralphs007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.