9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by gweempose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I've been looking for a STTNG for a decent price for 3 few months now. Going through CL daily is getting tiresome, it seems someone is always one step ahead. I've never been to the Pinball expo in Illinois, would this be my best bet? If so when is the best day to attend?

#2 9 years ago

From the one show I went to a few months back, expect to pay top dollar at shows. There are very few bargains.

#3 9 years ago

I disagree, I have bought and sold machines at Ohio and Allentown . Prices were fair on my transactions . I have seen some unrealistic prices at both also.

#4 9 years ago

The high price listed on a machine is not necessarily what the seller will accept for the game. Throw a big number on the game and if someone bites great, if not hte seller knows how low they will go.

#5 9 years ago
    #6 9 years ago

If Expo is a convenient show for you to attend, I'd recommend starting a WTB post for STTNG. There is a good chance you will find someone who is looking to sell one and can bring it to the show. The spreadsheet that djhannu recommended is a good option as well, but a lot of people don't know about it and never check it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wait-to-buy-from-the-pinball-expo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.