7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Shapeshifter
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

After X-MEN I decided to hold off on buying NIB since I am tight on space and you just don't know if it will become the next Tron or TRS. I hate to sacrifice a game to make room and then it turns out to be a dud. Plus at these prices I would rather wait and see. I doubt the hype of any other game released by Stern will ever be as big as the hype for X-MEN and the length of the X-MEN thread speaks for itself. Between all the pinheads hype since it was Borg's game based on comics with custom art and DMD, expectations of comic book collectors buying them up like Tron, predictions of a 10K game by Christmas, etc if there was ever a game that should have sold out it was X-MEN. Distributors still have LE's in stock and there have been a number of HUO's for sale, so that tells me no matter what the next title is there will still be plenty of them available afterwards.

A very good post. The demand for the LE releases seems to be very small. 550 was more than enough XMen machines to go around.

#52 7 years ago

Word down here in Oz is that The Avengers will be announced as the next Stern pin in 2-3 weeks time. 2 x LE machines, a Premium and a Pro models.

But sssshhhh, it's a secret.

#53 7 years ago

Best kept secret in pinball

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 224.99
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside