Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Jerel63
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jerel63.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I have the chance to get a NIB ACDC premium and have it delivered possibly by Friday or I can wait till February and save $150. I just wanted to know what you guys think.

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

If you get the one by Friday will it be from the 2 nd run with the clearer window? Or the cloudy 1st run? I would want to make sure it's the clear one. Also if you wait they may have addressed some of the cannon issues.
    I think you might be better off waiting on this one......

That's a very good question ill write an email and find out. Thanks for the heads up.

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from BC_Gambit:

February of what year? If its 2013 why haven't you finalized your order to ensure Friday delivery yet?
    $150 in pinball gets you... a whole game sometimes I admit. But not a NIB one.

LMAO yeah it's feb 2013. Let me check to make sure the game is from the run with the clear lower playfield and no canon issues and ill let you guys know what's going on.

#28 11 years ago
    Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

divide $150/# days and see what that comes out to?
    might be the price of a cup of coffee...

Or the price to support an entire family in El Salvador for a year. Also with the fact I like Starbucks coffee that's probably two weeks worth of coffee.

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Is this a must have game for you ? One you'll never get rid of ?
    Get it now, screw the $150. You'll be glad you did.
    LTG : )

Llyod I value your opinion an expertise. This just may very well be the post to send this decision over the edge.

#31 11 years ago
    Quoted from wxforecaster:

trust me, you always go for the "two in the bush"

Mmmmmmmmm two in the bush

#37 11 years ago

The game is from the November run. Does anyone know if the lower playfield and cannon issues where resolved by this time?

#40 11 years ago

I DID IT!!!!! I called JJ and placed my order before I changed my mind. He sent me a bill of Lading yesterday so now (we play the waiting game... This game sucks lets play hungry hungry hippos) I'm just waiting to see when it will arrive. F$#%ing nuttiest and most expensive thing I've ever done. Thanks guys for the encouragement to jump of the bridge with the rest of my friends!!

#42 11 years ago

Thanks Llyod. I'm really looking forward to it. I've never played the premium but I played the pro for about 30 min. and loved it. So I can't wait to be blown away by the premium!! I will definitely post my thoughts and hopefully some pics of her

#47 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Should be a great Christmas in Jerel63's home this year. Post a few pics next week.
    AC/DC premium is one of my favorite pinball machines to play.
    Just played one last weekend that is set on free play. Great light show too.
    At some point after getting it all set up and checked out, you will want to get the latest software loaded into it.
    Are you keeping your other machines? Is your Pinside wishlist staying the same?
    While you are waiting you can put AC/DC Prem on your wishlist, then you can move it over to your current collection after it actually arrives.
    Have fun w/ AC/DC this winter, but don't OD on it.
    That game is sorta like crack in the pinball world. Very addictive.

Christmas in the Jerel homestead will be most excellent at least for me. The TSPP and RFM were purchased with the kids in mind this ones for daddy. But I downloaded a couple ACDC songs and the kids love them("hey that's from Iron Man and that's from the Black ops commercial"). So I'm doing my best to get them ready for it. Great thing is they don't know it's coming.
    Yeah I definitely didn't want to leave pinball life when I was playing Terry's ACDC pro so I would imagine the only light I will see for a couple of weeks after my ACDC is delivered are the LEDs the game comes with. I predict by feb. ill look like Smegel when I come out of my basement.
    I'm keeping TSPP but might sell the RFM next year if I decide to A. Buy into the hobbit or 2. Buy a LOTR. Ill have to see what happens with WOZ.
    I think I will add ACDC to the ol wish list right now thanks for the idea Pinball.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jerel63.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wait-2-months-and-save-150-or-spend-it-a-get-game-by-friday?tu=jerel63 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.