Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Play Field (resized).jpg
Play Field Top (resized).jpg
Play Field Center (resized).jpg
Full Game 1 (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

I have a Sing Along which has a Wade Krause reproduction play field. I'm wondering how these play fields stand up to usage. The game is in my home so it will get hundreds of plays over time, not thousands. The play field is beautiful. I have always wondered what it would be like to have a new EM and now I think I know. What should be done to maintain it? For those that have had a game with a Wade Krause play field for a few years, how do they hold up and look over time? I'm also wondering if I should set the total play meter back to zero so I'll know how many plays the play field has had? Currently the total play meter shows about 12,500 games so I'm sure it has rolled over at least once. Thoughts?

Full Game 1 (resized).jpgFull Game 1 (resized).jpgPlay Field (resized).jpgPlay Field (resized).jpgPlay Field Center (resized).jpgPlay Field Center (resized).jpgPlay Field Top (resized).jpgPlay Field Top (resized).jpg
#2 1 year ago

Just keep it clean and it will last longer than you, don’t over think it.

Look up Vid’s guide to cleaning playfields if you need a refresher.

#3 1 year ago

I would leave that playmeter alone. You know it has approx 112500 plays, so going forward just subtract 112500 plays to know whats the count is otherwise new playfield.
The best playfields for longevity for Em's was Zaccaria from Italy. The playfield never show wear, incredible. Not sure what clear coats they were using at the Zaccaria plant, to bad gottlieb wasn't. I guess that's why Wade is in business now !

Playfield looks incredible.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Birmingham, AL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Hedgesville, WV
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wade-krause-reproduction-play-fields and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.