IMG_5575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5578 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5576 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
SuffChamp-01 (resized).jpg
2D64031D-4041-4E4A-871B-596837563AF2 (resized).jpeg
D5EE19A1-C2D6-416B-8B7D-F5D858227B75 (resized).jpeg
AAC35BC3-E315-4601-965E-3672201EBA0C (resized).jpeg

There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 4 years ago

I just picked up a Surfer, perfect glass, less than perf pf, add me to the list!

#52 4 years ago

I'm looking at a SC if i get it I'm in.

#53 4 years ago

yes, still keeping track of the list and hoping we can fill it up....

1 month later
#54 4 years ago

sorry to update everyone that I ended up selling my game after 9 years of ownership so the list on the front page is revised and if someone else wants to manage the list and see who is still in please do so, as this is no longer an item I need.

#55 4 years ago

Thanks for the update, I am still in for 2.

1 month later
#56 4 years ago

Post the list here, I'm in for 1 as stated before, we can track collectively

#57 4 years ago

Count me in for one please!

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Post the list here, I'm in for 1 as stated before, we can track collectively

the most recent list as of 4 weeks ago is in post one which just needs to be re-written in someone else's post.

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

the most recent list as of 4 weeks ago is in post one which just needs to be re-written in someone else's post.

pasted_imageSurf Champ PF Waitlist	 pocketscience	1 Pinballer73	2 Electrocute	3 brandsilence	4 kingpinman	5,6 Leftshoe	7 NinJaBopasted_imageSurf Champ PF Waitlist pocketscience 1 Pinballer73 2 Electrocute 3 brandsilence 4 kingpinman 5,6 Leftshoe 7 NinJaBo
#60 4 years ago

i thought i had my name on that list

#61 4 years ago

Surfer/Surf Champ PF Waitlist
Pocketscience 1
Pinballer73 2
Electrocute 3
brandsilence 4
kingpinman 5,6
Leftshoe 7
NinJaBooT 8
eh97ac 9
gjm 10
PinballPimp 11
ChipS 12
CanadianPinball 13
mas 14
John_in_NC 15
pinhead52 16
mrgone 17
singlezero 18
Dpirhana 19

#62 4 years ago

Please add me to the list.

#63 4 years ago

Everyone on the list please PM me your email, Wade does not do pinside and Surf Champ is a GO for late next year possibly.

#64 4 years ago

Keep them coming, up to 20 now

#65 4 years ago

Add me to the list as well. [email protected]

I'm on Wade's list for Strange World as well already but happy to help get another game on his to do list

1 year later
#66 3 years ago

Is this list still a go? Last post is from a year ago. I still have my Surfer. I would consider putting a new PF in it.

1 week later
#67 3 years ago

Quick Fyi, I just got my Fast Draw pf from Wade.

#68 3 years ago

Jacks Open then Strange World I believe.

5 months later
#69 2 years ago

Just picked up a Surf Champ and I'm down to get a new playfield.

3 months later
#70 2 years ago

I am in on Surf Champ too, if this thread is still alive?

Does anyone know where I can score one of Wade's C37 playfields?
Of course, I got my game JUST after he ran them.

C37one (resized).jpgC37one (resized).jpgC37three (resized).jpgC37three (resized).jpgC37two (resized).jpgC37two (resized).jpg
#71 2 years ago

Put an add in pinside market place. I have a buddy with one but you wont like the offered price

#72 2 years ago

I'd like to get on the surf Champ list if I can.
Jim

#73 2 years ago
Quoted from mojonitro:

I'd like to get on the surf Champ list if I can.
Jim

you can reach Wade thru https://pinballplayfields.wordpress.com/

#74 2 years ago

I got an email from Wade today. Surf Champ is in the queue, sometime mid next year.
If you want one, I suggest you confirm directly with him at the link above.
Jim

3 months later
#75 2 years ago

Sent Wade an email via the contact link on his site a couple weeks ago. Asked to be added to the list. No response, but none expected yet.

1 week later
#76 2 years ago

Everyone who's still in, please PM me (INCLUDE email address - Wade does direct email announcements when he takes orders)

I have been helping Wade with these waitlists as he does not do Pinside. Also need to get a list for Cross Town going, please look for it if you want one.

1 month later
#77 1 year ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Everyone who's still in, please PM me (INCLUDE email address - Wade does direct email announcements when he takes orders)
I have been helping Wade with these waitlists as he does not do Pinside. Also need to get a list for Cross Town going, please look for it if you want one.

PM'd

#78 1 year ago

I think Surfer/Surf Champ is a go but its behind StrangeWorld and SingAlong...

#79 1 year ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I think Surfer/Surf Champ is a go but its behind StrangeWorld and SingAlong...

Hopefully Count Down after that.

1 month later
#80 1 year ago

From Wade today!!
Hi everyone, this is Wade writing to you with an announcement about the Surf Champ/Surfer playfields and you have asked to be on the update

list. Some of you may know that I helped make several clear, acrylic Surf Champ pinball machines with thePacific Pinball Museum many years ago.

Because of this, I already have the cutting and art files. I am asking those of you who have inquired or made commitments to this title to

reconfirm at this time with a quick response so I can begin making the blanks and order the proper amount of inserts. I have many inserts in

stock but I will be short on some colors if the interest is still high.

Very important, the price of all new playfields is 850 + 70 to ship. I have had to make adjustments due to rising costs that I have been

absorbing for years. While this may be a deal breaker for some of you, this price is on the low end of what the other playfield makers are

charging and my prices may increase in the future. Unlike the other companies, I am still screen printing my boards and this requires lots of

time.

I am also accepting deposits now. Because of the lack of follow through on Jacks Open, I will only be producing a number of boards based on

actual deposits. This will likely be a one time only run and very few extras will be made to allow for flaws/rejects. The best of the batch goes

out first to those who pay in order. The cut off date is the 15th of July.

I take paypal here at this same yahoo address

[email protected]

please copy and paste it in to avoid any typos.

My address if you want to mail a check

Wade Krause
1778 N Fowler Ave
Clovis Ca 93619
ph is 559 298 6236

Also important, just because you are on the list, I can not guarantee that you will receive a "first" and I will let you know if this happens. A

refund is always offered if this is not acceptable.

Some of you are waiting on Strange World. They are far along in the printing process and they should be done by the end of the month. I can

combine shipping if you are getting both titles.

Upcoming, possible titles are Sing Along, Cross Town, Atlantis, Slick Chick. Please let me know if you are interested in any of these.

Thank you,
Wade

progress will be posted on my Instagram and Word Press pages

https://pinballplayfields.wordpress.com/

https://www.instagram.com/wadeotornadopinball/?hl=en

#81 1 year ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

From Wade today!!
Hi everyone, this is Wade writing to you with an announcement about the Surf Champ/Surfer playfields and you have asked to be on the update
list. Some of you may know that I helped make several clear, acrylic Surf Champ pinball machines with thePacific Pinball Museum many years ago.
Because of this, I already have the cutting and art files. I am asking those of you who have inquired or made commitments to this title to
reconfirm at this time with a quick response so I can begin making the blanks and order the proper amount of inserts. I have many inserts in
stock but I will be short on some colors if the interest is still high.
Very important, the price of all new playfields is 850 + 70 to ship. I have had to make adjustments due to rising costs that I have been
absorbing for years. While this may be a deal breaker for some of you, this price is on the low end of what the other playfield makers are
charging and my prices may increase in the future. Unlike the other companies, I am still screen printing my boards and this requires lots of
time.
I am also accepting deposits now. Because of the lack of follow through on Jacks Open, I will only be producing a number of boards based on
actual deposits. This will likely be a one time only run and very few extras will be made to allow for flaws/rejects. The best of the batch goes
out first to those who pay in order. The cut off date is the 15th of July.
I take paypal here at this same yahoo address
[email protected]
please copy and paste it in to avoid any typos.
My address if you want to mail a check
Wade Krause
1778 N Fowler Ave
Clovis Ca 93619
ph is 559 298 6236
Also important, just because you are on the list, I can not guarantee that you will receive a "first" and I will let you know if this happens. A
refund is always offered if this is not acceptable.
Some of you are waiting on Strange World. They are far along in the printing process and they should be done by the end of the month. I can
combine shipping if you are getting both titles.
Upcoming, possible titles are Sing Along, Cross Town, Atlantis, Slick Chick. Please let me know if you are interested in any of these.
Thank you,
Wade
progress will be posted on my Instagram and Word Press pages
https://pinballplayfields.wordpress.com/
https://www.instagram.com/wadeotornadopinball/?hl=en

Finally! Can't wait.

#82 1 year ago

I believe I have notified everyone that expressed interest. Please contact wade directly from here on. Excited to get one, now I just need a game to restore.

#83 1 year ago

paid the deposit after getting wade's email the other day.

2 weeks later
#84 1 year ago

Less than a week to playfield order cutoff… email wade not me.

2 weeks later
#85 1 year ago

Somehow I missed reading the cutoff. Can I still put in a deposit?

#86 1 year ago
Quoted from swampwiz:

Somehow I missed reading the cutoff. Can I still put in a deposit?

Probably. email him...

5 months later
#87 1 year ago

For anyone interested, I was at Wade's shop on Thursday and saw the progress of the Surfer/Surf Champ. There was a bunch in production. Looking good. Email Wade if you want to be on the list to get one.

#88 1 year ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

For anyone interested, I was at Wade's shop on Thursday and saw the progress of the Surfer/Surf Champ. There was a bunch in production. Looking good. Email Wade if you want to be on the list to get one.

Wade had some delays working through strange world issues cascading into delays on Surf Champ. If you missed the cutoff to place an order there may be a slot or two open due to canceled impatient initial orders.

#89 1 year ago

Did he indicate a possible release date for surf champ?

#90 1 year ago
Quoted from flipit:

Did he indicate a possible release date for surf champ?

He did not and I didn’t press it. The playfields are in the screening process though.

2 weeks later
#91 1 year ago

Spoke to Wade today, definitely in for Surfer / Surf Champ. Plan on paying in full early next week.

#92 1 year ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Spoke to Wade today, definitely in for Surfer / Surf Champ. Plan on paying in full early next week.

Is he close to shipping?

#93 1 year ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Is he close to shipping?

Wasn’t too concerned about timing since I don’t even own the machine yet, just wanted to secure a playfield. Believe he mentioned that Strange World was delaying things and that Surfer / Surf Champ was a couple months away from completion.
He did mention Jet Spin.

#94 1 year ago
Quoted from Electrocute:Wasn’t too concerned about timing since I don’t even own the machine yet….

Same here. Sitting on an El Dorado playfield as well. One will turn up sooner or later. Once I get one, sure as shooting 3 more will pop up

#95 1 year ago

Nice (somewhat) local pickup over the weekend.

cant beat it.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#96 1 year ago

Got my game, paid too much but the search is over!

4DEBD81A-79CD-4193-ACE2-C84E6FB3B80F (resized).jpeg4DEBD81A-79CD-4193-ACE2-C84E6FB3B80F (resized).jpeg55383BD0-AFA1-41A4-8444-FB18A6B27584 (resized).jpeg55383BD0-AFA1-41A4-8444-FB18A6B27584 (resized).jpeg5BAF1093-72F3-4251-9511-37EEFD1D8033 (resized).jpeg5BAF1093-72F3-4251-9511-37EEFD1D8033 (resized).jpeg811A713C-ECE8-4D5C-81DB-C4C12B2221EE (resized).jpeg811A713C-ECE8-4D5C-81DB-C4C12B2221EE (resized).jpegA2F2FD3C-C670-47F4-A7CE-3ECB0CC56130 (resized).jpegA2F2FD3C-C670-47F4-A7CE-3ECB0CC56130 (resized).jpegAAC35BC3-E315-4601-965E-3672201EBA0C (resized).jpegAAC35BC3-E315-4601-965E-3672201EBA0C (resized).jpegD5CD8F0C-CD0E-4DEE-BA10-418B6E0BB46F (resized).jpegD5CD8F0C-CD0E-4DEE-BA10-418B6E0BB46F (resized).jpegD5EE19A1-C2D6-416B-8B7D-F5D858227B75 (resized).jpegD5EE19A1-C2D6-416B-8B7D-F5D858227B75 (resized).jpeg
#97 1 year ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Got my game, paid too much but the search is over![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

nice looking game

1 week later
#98 1 year ago

If you’re curious, Wade’s price for Surf Champ / Surfer is $920 which includes shipping. I wouldn’t wait, you may get left out.

#99 1 year ago

I would buy another if I had at least one machine to put one in. As it is in buying for the future. last time I bought a playfield from wade I got two fast/quick draws. At the time I had just quick draw. As fate would have it a fast draw came up immediately after committing. I made good use of them both.

Quoted from pinhead52:

Nice (somewhat) local pickup over the weekend.
cant beat it.
[quoted image]

Quoted from Electrocute:

If you’re curious, Wade’s price for Surf Champ / Surfer is $920 which includes shipping. I wouldn’t wait, you may get left out.

2D64031D-4041-4E4A-871B-596837563AF2 (resized).jpeg2D64031D-4041-4E4A-871B-596837563AF2 (resized).jpeg

#100 1 year ago

Anyone hear rumblings of a Surf Champ backglass repro? Not interested in a BGRestore.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hoover, AL
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 157 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wade-krause-repro-gottlieb-surf-champ-playfield/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.