Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 days ago by Robert1966
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

7A988951-DBF0-4650-A664-1DA391EDC41A (resized).jpeg

#1 58 days ago

First of all hi everyone although I haven’t really posted on here I am very active on other pinball forums in Australia but thought this might be the best place to post this request, and I’m not sure if I’m posting this in the correct forum area so please moderator you can move it if it’s in the wrong place.
Now to get to the point I’ve been doing a full restoration on a 1968 Gotlieb funland and I’m not really happy with the original playfield, so I heard about Wade Krause and the playfield’s that he recreates and decided to contact him to see if he would do a run of Gotlieb’s 1968 Funland.
He replied with if I could get a list together of 20-25 people that were willing to buy it he would consider doing a run of them, so im putting it out there for anyone that’s interested to see if we can make it happen.

1 week later
#2 45 days ago

Am I the only person that owns a Gotlieb Funland that would like a new playfield?

7A988951-DBF0-4650-A664-1DA391EDC41A (resized).jpeg
#3 45 days ago

I own one. My play field is in need of some repair by the "hockey puck" rubber at the top left. Do you have an idea of what it would cost?

#4 39 days ago

hazmat7719 I will email Wade back and see if I can get a price

#5 39 days ago
Quoted from Robert1966:

hazmat7719 I will email Wade back and see if I can get a price

Thank you!

#6 38 days ago

I believe the last one I purchased a few months ago was $710 shipped. If you are in Australia it will obviously be substantially more for shipping. I think it is unlikely you will get enough people to sign up. That game retails for around $500 with a nice playfield and just isn't in much demand. I have been involved in several lists and it can easily take a couple of years, but if you don't get a dozen people responding immediately, it doesn't bode well.

#7 37 days ago

hazmat7719 this is the message that I received from Wade last night

Hi Rob, I have been selling boards for 650 plus shipping, usually 710 shipped. Thanks for putting the word out.
-Wade

#8 37 days ago

topcard the shipping to Australia doesn’t bother me, as far as the games retail value prices here in Australia are bloody crazy the machine I purchased to restore cost me $800AU alone and it was a mess that needs total restoration, it’s already cost me double that again just in parts alone but it’s worth it I think. I do agree with you that I don’t think that I’ll get the numbers though, I thought that putting the call out on Pinside and having that world wide audience I would get a few interested parties but it’s not looking good.

#9 37 days ago

Most of the playfields Wade does depends on 2 things. 1) how many people will commit to a playfield and 2) if Wade has access to the playfield. Which means he either has to have the game in his collection or someone has to loan him a playfield. My suggestion is to talk up your thread and get people interested and committed. I know Wade has a huge list of people for C37 and he has the game. He also might be doing Jacks Open, another game he has in his collection. Hope this helps.

#10 37 days ago

@bicyclenut Wade has already told me that he is keen to do it as he loves the game, I just have to get the numbers 20 - 25 that’s going to be the had bit.

#11 37 days ago

Good luck with this.
Took almost 3 years to get enough people to get strange world to the "going to be made cue" didnt think we would get there but finally did.

#12 37 days ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Most of the playfields Wade does depends on 2 things. 1) how many people will commit to a playfield and 2) if Wade has access to the playfield. Which means he either has to have the game in his collection or someone has to loan him a playfield. My suggestion is to talk up your thread and get people interested and committed. I know Wade has a huge list of people for C37 and he has the game. He also might be doing Jacks Open, another game he has in his collection. Hope this helps.

Im toying with an idea to retheme a game, would need a unique pf, here I would front the project and agree to buy the entire run. You got $15K you want to invest?

2 weeks later
#13 18 days ago

Bump

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside