• 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by bicyclenut
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 2 years ago

Once 20+ people "sign up" for a pf he will get it scheduled. Currently El dorado just shipped, next Gottlieb Wizard (a retheme) then Strange World, Sing Along and Surfer/SurfChamp. If one of those (other than Wizard) is a gotta have then contact Wade and send him a check. He doesnt seek deposits ahead of time but he doesnt turn them down either. If you want a Wizard (search for Abra AAB thread) I have 6 out of 25 left in the pre-order phase.

Ken

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from BRONX:

Ok thank you Ken for clearing this up. I don't really need Atlantis but who knows in the future if one pops up with a junky of but everything else is good. Atlantis is a A1 game.

I like to buy most of Wade's pfs even if I dont have the game. They are money in the bank. Surfer/Surf Champ should be a hot tittle for Wade, a lot of games will need that one.

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from BRONX:

Hello again, ok doing some research. Which "wade" guy is he? The internet branches me of to "wade" in Yonkers NY that does gottlieb playfields and a "wade" guy in California that does same work as "wade" in Yonkers! Whos the "wade" you guys talk about???

Here is his website, his email is listed there.

https://pinballplayfields.wordpress.com/

3 weeks later
#23 2 years ago
Quoted from Judoratt:

I am in for one. Please put me on the list.

reach out to Wade... send him a check for 850

2 months later
#29 1 year ago

Wade has 3 or 4 in the queue, Strange World, Sing Along, SurfChamp and maybe Countdown. So you are looking at early next year regardless.

5 months later
#31 1 year ago
Quoted from BRONX:

Is Wade doing Gottlieb Atlantis?
And if so, when???

Wade has done Atlantis in the past... There is NO schedule to have Wade rerun this glass. (but there could be with enough interest)

If you get lucky you may see one offered for sale at elevated pricing. I just passed along a Ks&Qs pf I had been sitting on (another tittle Wade did 5 years ago but there are a few floating around).

If you "gotta" have a certain tittle you can contract with Wade and have a batch of 25 done. I did... it took 2 years.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
8 months later
#52 9 months ago

Your best bet is to have your existing pf restored. I just got a quote from Los Vegas pf's, $1300. Even if you find a Wade you'll pay a hefty price...

1 month later
#57 8 months ago
Quoted from Fast400:

Is there any news on this? I would be in on one.

Not to be a real downer here but more of a realist, Wade has had so many issues with quality of materials including the blanks he uses I will be surprised if he produces any more tittles. He's still reworking the Surf Champ pfs and a couple Strange World pf's.

So chances of an Atlantis rerun is very slim.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead52.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wade-krause-atlantis-playfield?tu=pinhead52 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.