• 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by bicyclenut
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 months ago

I spoke with Wade today, asking about Atlantis PF. He didn't seem like he was much interested in making playfields. Doing it for 20 years, poor quality wood, dealing with customers, ect.. I'm looking for one if anyone comes across one. Thanks!

#52 10 months ago

Your best bet is to have your existing pf restored. I just got a quote from Los Vegas pf's, $1300. Even if you find a Wade you'll pay a hefty price...

#53 10 months ago

I have a blank Atlantis playfield that's rough, but can be restored. Have the Wade container to ship too.

#54 10 months ago
Quoted from CoinTaker:

I spoke with Wade today, asking about Atlantis PF. He didn't seem like he was much interested in making playfields. Doing it for 20 years, poor quality wood, dealing with customers, ect.. I'm looking for one if anyone comes across one. Thanks!

I have an Atlantis playfield from the run Wade did. Found an other machine with a great original playfield. Still in the original shipping crate. PM me if any intreset.

#55 10 months ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I have an Atlantis playfield from the run Wade did. Found an other machine with a great original playfield. Still in the original shipping crate. PM me if any intreset.

Playfield sold to the first person to respond. Thank you to all that inquired.

1 month later
#56 8 months ago

Is there any news on this? I would be in on one.

#57 8 months ago
Quoted from Fast400:

Is there any news on this? I would be in on one.

Not to be a real downer here but more of a realist, Wade has had so many issues with quality of materials including the blanks he uses I will be surprised if he produces any more tittles. He's still reworking the Surf Champ pfs and a couple Strange World pf's.

So chances of an Atlantis rerun is very slim.

#58 8 months ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Not to be a real downer here but more of a realist, Wade has had so many issues with quality of materials including the blanks he uses I will be surprised if he produces any more tittles. He's still reworking the Surf Champ pfs and a couple Strange World pf's.

So chances of an Atlantis rerun is very slim

Well said Ken

3 weeks later
#59 8 months ago

I'm in

#60 8 months ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

So chances of an Atlantis rerun is very slim.

So sad. Wade is a huge asset to this community, but I understand the frustration with poor quality materials and people bitching at him. Thank you Wade for what you have provided us. I got a Strange World from him and was happy with it.

#61 8 months ago

Last year I purchased an Atlantis that had a Wade playfield installed about 4 years earlier. It's still in pristine condition. And I have one of his Abra Ca Dabra playfields (purchased a few years ago) that I'm finally preparing to install. It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I'm waiting patiently for my Surf Champ playfield cause I know it's also going to be of the same high quality and craftsmanship. Hopefully Wade will be able to find new suppliers of materials and continue making more playfields!

4 weeks later
#62 7 months ago

How do we go about ordering a Surfer playfield from Wade?

#63 7 months ago

Contact him directly

[email protected]

Quoted from Fast400:

How do we go about ordering a Surfer playfield from Wade?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wade-krause-atlantis-playfield/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.