• 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by bicyclenut
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

I talked to Wade Krause and he said that if there is enough interest, he will do another run of Atlantis Playfields. He would need to have 30 people committed. I’m making a thread to start the conversation. Anyone else want one?

#2 2 years ago

What is the pricing and S&H charge? Curious

#3 2 years ago

I would expect it to be around $700. I know his last games were $650 plus $70 s&h

#4 2 years ago

I have a WK playfield on my Atlantis. 100% worth it

#5 2 years ago

I'll be #2. Thx. Dave

#6 2 years ago

Please add me to the list

#7 2 years ago

I’m in .. #4

#9 2 years ago

Still hoping for Volley, already have Atlantis. Wade’s playfields are great!

#10 2 years ago

Put me down for one please! #6

#11 2 years ago

Sorry new to this, how does wade lad take in deposits? Went to site pretty confusing in terms of s&h and selections. Is it all based on group demand quota?

#12 2 years ago

Once 20+ people "sign up" for a pf he will get it scheduled. Currently El dorado just shipped, next Gottlieb Wizard (a retheme) then Strange World, Sing Along and Surfer/SurfChamp. If one of those (other than Wizard) is a gotta have then contact Wade and send him a check. He doesnt seek deposits ahead of time but he doesnt turn them down either. If you want a Wizard (search for Abra AAB thread) I have 6 out of 25 left in the pre-order phase.

Ken

#13 2 years ago

Ok thank you Ken for clearing this up. I don't really need Atlantis but who knows in the future if one pops up with a junky of but everything else is good. Atlantis is a A1 game.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from BRONX:

Ok thank you Ken for clearing this up. I don't really need Atlantis but who knows in the future if one pops up with a junky of but everything else is good. Atlantis is a A1 game.

I like to buy most of Wade's pfs even if I dont have the game. They are money in the bank. Surfer/Surf Champ should be a hot tittle for Wade, a lot of games will need that one.

#15 2 years ago

Put me in for one to...

#16 2 years ago

Please add me to the list.

#17 2 years ago

Hello again, ok doing some research. Which "wade" guy is he? The internet branches me of to "wade" in Yonkers NY that does gottlieb playfields and a "wade" guy in California that does same work as "wade" in Yonkers! Whos the "wade" you guys talk about???

#18 2 years ago

Sorry it's actually Pelham NY(close enough to Yonkers) just outside of The Bronx

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from BRONX:

Hello again, ok doing some research. Which "wade" guy is he? The internet branches me of to "wade" in Yonkers NY that does gottlieb playfields and a "wade" guy in California that does same work as "wade" in Yonkers! Whos the "wade" you guys talk about???

Here is his website, his email is listed there.

https://pinballplayfields.wordpress.com/

#20 2 years ago

Thank you *pinhead52*

3 weeks later
#21 2 years ago

Any ship date for Strange World?

#22 2 years ago

I am in for one. Please put me on the list.

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from Judoratt:

I am in for one. Please put me on the list.

reach out to Wade... send him a check for 850

1 month later
#24 2 years ago

I will order one... #10....

#25 2 years ago

I guess the intrest is just not there for atlantis playfield?

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from BRONX:

I guess the intrest is just not there for atlantis playfield?

Could be we are just not hitting the right people plus a run has already been done. It could still happen but I’m not holding my breath.

2 weeks later
#27 2 years ago

I would buy an Atlantis playfield by Wade. #11

3 weeks later
#28 1 year ago

If there is a chance of this happening I am interested !

#29 1 year ago

Wade has 3 or 4 in the queue, Strange World, Sing Along, SurfChamp and maybe Countdown. So you are looking at early next year regardless.

5 months later
#30 1 year ago

Is Wade doing Gottlieb Atlantis?
And if so, when???

#31 1 year ago
Quoted from BRONX:

Is Wade doing Gottlieb Atlantis?
And if so, when???

Wade has done Atlantis in the past... There is NO schedule to have Wade rerun this glass. (but there could be with enough interest)

If you get lucky you may see one offered for sale at elevated pricing. I just passed along a Ks&Qs pf I had been sitting on (another tittle Wade did 5 years ago but there are a few floating around).

If you "gotta" have a certain tittle you can contract with Wade and have a batch of 25 done. I did... it took 2 years.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
2 weeks later
#32 1 year ago

What is Wade email address?

#33 1 year ago
Quoted from BRONX:

What is Wade email address?

[email protected]

1 month later
#34 1 year ago

Looks like strange world is wrapping up

Then surfer/surf champ starting up

And after that a bunch of maybes such as...sing along, slick chick to name a few

He will entertain other titles if we group 20-30 playfield order...

Im interested in Atlantis
Also.... Sky jump
I recently missed out on El Dorado & jacks open, Im interested in them as well

But for now, Atlantis!!!

Let's start the order

#35 1 year ago

Maybe he will do another short run of those titles as they were just done 3-4 years ago.

#36 1 year ago

I'm in for a set if he ever does another run.

#37 1 year ago

Anybody interested in Flip a Card?

#38 1 year ago

I think that brings us up to 14 if everyone is still in.

#39 1 year ago

I’m in for one please.

#40 1 year ago

I'd be in for one as well

#41 1 year ago
Quoted from Mundy53:

I think that brings us up to 14 if everyone is still in.

Oh I'm still in! Looks like 17 or 18. Thx Dave

#42 1 year ago

We are about 60% there, looks like Mundy53 post about 10months ago stated we need a commitment of 30playfield. Getting closer

#43 1 year ago

I'm in for Atlantis if he does another run.

#44 1 year ago

I’m also in for Atlantis. Is this the best place to post interest or is it best for us to contact Wade directly? Thanks, hope we can get to 30!

#45 1 year ago

@antibanks

This is the best place to post interest!!! It's easiest for Mundy53 to monitor demand and communicate with wade. Eventually I'm sure we will have to contact Wade if and when we get confirmation for production

2 months later
#46 1 year ago

I guess no interest?

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from BRONX:

I guess no interest?

Not to be a buzz kill, but there are 3 or 4 other threads on here where people are trying to get a list together for Wade to run a playfield he has already done. This is AWESOME, but Wade already has projects lined up. However things change and change often for Wade. Its best to email him directly about this list. Its also best to have committed people. Just so you know once Wade does a playfield, the screens are washed out and used on other projects. So its not like he can just make a few more. Hope this helps
Dave-

1 month later
#48 1 year ago

I absolutely would be interested in one

#49 1 year ago

Hopefully Atlantis happens

4 weeks later
#50 11 months ago

Bump

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wade-krause-atlantis-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.