20191219_124214 (resized).jpg
20191219_124229 (resized).jpg
20191219_124233 (resized).jpg
20191219_124239 (resized).jpg
P1060838 (resized).JPG
P1060787 (resized).JPG
20190917_100014 (resized).jpg
20190911_200409 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beadwindow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#82 3 years ago

i'm down for the playfield and backglass. seems like the original list of interested people plus everyone else who chimed in is enough people to get this going.

#86 3 years ago
Quoted from doghouse:

I decided my Target Alpha PF is definitely not getting better as it ages and gets more plays..... So I'm in for a PF and BG if this gets made. Wade rules! What about CD plastics?

pinballrescue has them.

#91 3 years ago

Lack of demand? Looks like there’s plenty of interested people.

#94 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

From what it seems, the sheer cost of manufacturing these playfields seems super prohibitive, but I haven't asked him about just how many people it would take to make it worth his time.

i think a good idea for these and any other playfields/bg's would be for people to put down a deposit.

#118 3 years ago

picked up a canada dry manual and score cards, let's make this happen.

#120 3 years ago

looks like about 26 or so just from counting the requests in the posts.

#127 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

How many are needed to produce it?

i think it's 20 but not sure.

#129 3 years ago

i can't take it on but i'd be happy to pay a "service fee" for whoever does or maybe everyone chips in a little extra. what do you mean by taking the risk? i thought once the number was attained then the go ahead was given. in terms of deposits, i've suggested that several times in the past to help mitigate people backing out but and to help get an accurate number but it never happens.

#131 3 years ago

i see. that's a big risk for one person or even several and i wasn't aware of how it was done but i figured it had to be something more than just peoples' word that they would end up buying one. again, i think taking non-refundable deposits is the answer but that would eliminate a lot of the fence-sitters who might ultimately purchase.

2 years later
#178 1 year ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I still want one.

same same.

#183 1 year ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

Are the backglasses available too?
Just wondering if this could be a playfield / backglass combo order or if its already easy to get a backglass someplace. I am definitely interested. Thanks

i don't think anyone has ever reproduced the back glasses as in via the original screen printing process since hardly any of these machines are in north america thus no demand. i just picked up an NOS back glass so there are some floating around. the other option is bgresto. they don't look as good as an original (particularly with the game on) but they're still a great substitute.

#188 1 year ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Having ordered from Bgresto, my understanding is that due to their license then can only sell you a BG if you are replacing one you currently have. I had to send them a pic of my OE to get a replacement and I must destroy mine when the new one arrives.

I don’t know if that’s still the case. That wasn’t part of the deal for the last few I bought but it’s been awhile.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beadwindow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wade-k-canada-dry-pf-?tu=beadwindow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.