20191219_124214 (resized).jpg
20191219_124229 (resized).jpg
20191219_124233 (resized).jpg
20191219_124239 (resized).jpg
P1060838 (resized).JPG
P1060787 (resized).JPG
20190917_100014 (resized).jpg
20190911_200409 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Murphdom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 4 years ago

“eric-antoine” on pinball owners has a populated playfield but it’s located in France if you really wanted to go all out and original. It’s listed as “maybe” for sale.

1 year later
#87 3 years ago

There is an original BG on Facebook for $250.

#119 3 years ago

So how many people are confirmed?

#125 3 years ago
Quoted from beadwindow:

looks like about 26 or so just from counting the requests in the posts.

How many are needed to produce it?

#134 3 years ago

I will as well

1 week later
#143 3 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

We’ve gotta have 25 people by now. Let’s make this happen! Anybody in touch with Wade? I can reach out over Facebook if not

See post #128

Quoted from pinhead52:

Wade's pf run is 25 units. If you really want this to happen somebody needs to step up, take the risk for 25 and then work a deal with Wade. The individual then can collect deposits from interested parties etc. I might be willing to take this on after my Wizard deal. (i have no interest in a CD but a buddy has a TA he wants done, I'd need to do the conversion). And Wade's dance card is filled for this year, you are looking at early 2020 etc.
Ken

#149 3 years ago

There’s gotta be a way to get this thing off the ground without someone having to front $25k.

1 month later
#152 2 years ago

Pinball Rescue who makes the reproduction plastics is going out of business soon. So you better buy a set now with a hope that this project gets off the ground.

#155 2 years ago

There is a playfield on Mr. Pinball. But it is beat for the money...no thanks

11 months later
#160 1 year ago

I’m pretty sure the idea of this project is a bust. I PM’d a bunch of people in this thread a while back and there wasn’t enough people. A bunch of people had backed out unless someone can convince Wade otherwise or wants to back the project upfront. Cough cough Ken

#163 1 year ago

I think they would sell if Wade sold them direct. Some people just don’t use Pinside to know about this idea.

Ken, I’m glad to see it’s finally moving forward. I’m kind of regretting selling you that game haha. I wish I could build one

10 months later
#175 1 year ago

I got a count several months back. I contacted everyone individually in this thread that said they were interested. Several people pulled out. If I remember correctly off the top of my head it was 12? or so short. I can’t remember. I’d have to go through my pinside mail again and do a recount.

radial_head I agree that they would sell but someone ideally just needs to back the entire project.

1 year later
#202 30 days ago

I’m still in. I’d even consider a scan of one at this point.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
$ 8.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led
$ 2,800.00
Playfields
Trident Pinball Homebrew
Playfields
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Murphdom.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wade-k-canada-dry-pf-?tu=Murphdom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.