20191219_124214 (resized).jpg
20191219_124229 (resized).jpg
20191219_124233 (resized).jpg
20191219_124239 (resized).jpg
P1060838 (resized).JPG
P1060787 (resized).JPG
20190917_100014 (resized).jpg
20190911_200409 (resized).jpg

There are 170 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 1 year ago

Here's a thought: what if all of us that wanted a PF fronted $1k each towards making it happen. Would Wade run it if each of us sent in money for one?

1 month later
#152 1 year ago

Pinball Rescue who makes the reproduction plastics is going out of business soon. So you better buy a set now with a hope that this project gets off the ground.

#153 1 year ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Pinball Rescue who makes the reproduction plastics is going out of business soon. So you better buy a set now with a hope that this project gets off the ground.

Oh no! Terrible news. Their plastics are pretty good and they have a great selection. Will be placing an order this week with a few other things

Given that an unrestored, as-is, game sold for almost $4,500 not that long ago, I’m tempted to front the money to make the PF and BG happen........ almost...... what's in it for me?

#154 1 year ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Oh no! Terrible news. Their plastics are pretty good and they have a great selection. Will be placing an order this week with a few other things

Given that an unrestored, as-is, game sold for almost $4,500 not that long ago, I’m tempted to front the money to make the PF and BG happen........ almost...... what's in it for me?

Wow, I wonder what a nice conditioned fully working, shopped with new plastics, targets, caps and cards would bring?

John

#155 1 year ago

There is a playfield on Mr. Pinball. But it is beat for the money...no thanks

#156 1 year ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

There is a playfield on Mr. Pinball. But it is beat for the money...no thanks

From that same dude in France who has a ton of them for some reason. If there wasn't the flipper wear for this one, it would be a good candidate, but restoring worn flipper areas is a pain in the ass/usually looks best if you just airbrush a wood pattern over it which is lame.

3 months later
#157 1 year ago

I've been thinking about this quite a bit today.

4 months later
#158 1 year ago

How many people do you need to sign up? I’m interested.

4 months later
#159 10 months ago

I know it’s an old thread, but put me down for a playfield and backglass.

#160 10 months ago

I’m pretty sure the idea of this project is a bust. I PM’d a bunch of people in this thread a while back and there wasn’t enough people. A bunch of people had backed out unless someone can convince Wade otherwise or wants to back the project upfront. Cough cough Ken

#161 10 months ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I’m pretty sure the idea of this project is a bust. I PM’d a bunch of people in this thread a while back and there wasn’t enough people. A bunch of people had backed out unless someone can convince Wade otherwise or wants to back the project upfront. Cough cough Ken

Yea, somebody has to step up and buy the 25 pf's up front and take the risk. I am just about to take delivery of 25 pf's from Wade for "Wizard" using this model. I presold 23 (2 hold back) with one on the waiting list. Anybody willing to bet $25K? Of course Wade is probably booked up for 8-12 months anyway.

Ken

#162 10 months ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Yea, somebody has to step up and buy the 25 pf's up front and take the risk. I am just about to take delivery of 25 pf's from Wade for "Wizard" using this model. I presold 23 (2 hold back) with one on the waiting list. Anybody willing to bet $25K? Of course Wade is probably booked up for 8-12 months anyway.

Ken, when you commission Wade to do one of these projects, are you the one that's in charge of all the shipping and distribution?

Good to hear your Wizard project worked out that well sale wise. I absolutely see no reason why 25 Canada Dry resto packages wouldn't' sell out immediately if they were made available.

#163 10 months ago

I think they would sell if Wade sold them direct. Some people just don’t use Pinside to know about this idea.

Ken, I’m glad to see it’s finally moving forward. I’m kind of regretting selling you that game haha. I wish I could build one

#164 10 months ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Ken, when you commission Wade to do one of these projects, are you the one that's in charge of all the shipping and distribution?
Good to hear your Wizard project worked out that well sale wise. I absolutely see no reason why 25 Canada Dry resto packages wouldn't' sell out immediately if they were made available.

All 25 pieces are coming to me and I will distribute/resell. There was licensing i went thru etc

#165 10 months ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ken

What’s in Wade’s queue?

#166 10 months ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

What’s in Wade’s queue?

bicyclenut is usually the keeper of the queue but Sing Along, Surfer/SurfChamp and one more I cant remember

#167 10 months ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

bicyclenut is usually the keeper of the queue but Sing Along, Surfer/SurfChamp and one more I cant remember

Thanks, already have Sing Along. Would definitely be on the look for Surfer if it’s in the queue.

#168 10 months ago

I can't believe no one needs "Free Fall". He already did "Sky Jump".
More worn and planked playfields on those two titles than just about any others.
"Canada Dry" needs to be done just because of it's scarcity on this side of the pond. That, plus the fact that there are so many "Target Alpha" machines; many of which are worn, and would make excellent conversion candidates.
I'd be in for both of those two.

#169 10 months ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Forgot Strange World, thats up next. Wade is accepting deposits for that.

9 months later
#170 3 days ago

Anyone have an up-to-date list of how many people signed-up and how many more are needed? Would like to see this one get added to the queue.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Men
Tools
PinDoc Restorations
Tools
Electronics
TheDudeMods
Electronics
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 170 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!