Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by zr11990
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

My friend has a SW LE and he has offered to trade it for my IJ. Is that a good trade? What is the value of each game.

#2 1 year ago

It would be a good trade for you if you have Stern Indiana Jones.

#3 1 year ago

Of course it would. Stern IJ is not that good of a game. It’s is the good IJ

#4 1 year ago

Propose a temporary trade for 6 months if you trust them. I always prefer new game experiences. I traded an Indy for an AFMrLE and $500 6 months ago. Value wise is a different question but I'd prefer the Star Wars.

#5 1 year ago

I'd pass on that trade young man!
    Although condition and upgrades are a factor, selling the IJ outright will get you some very lucrative offers.

Just my 2 bits,

Jim

#6 1 year ago

The condition of your IJ matters to this discussion. If you have a great condition IJ with the desirable mods you would be losing out on this deal, if your IJ is in poor condition with no mods the. You are making a great deal.

#7 1 year ago

Decent Indy averages 15k, again condition matters very much here. Lots of want to buy on this title, sellers market.

Star Wars LE, buyer subjective valuation, market seems to be at 11k at the moment.

Start from there I suppose

Jim

#8 1 year ago

You must choose...but choose wisely!

#9 1 year ago

No way would I make this trade. Indy is an all time great.

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Of course it would. Stern IJ is not that good of a game. It’s is the good IJ

That’s his point I’d be regretting trading away IJ.Indiana Jones is top 3 of all time

#11 1 year ago

I have a Star Wars LE if anyone wants to trade me their pinball adventure please PM.

#12 1 year ago

You won’t get an IJ at decent money later (assuming nothing crashes the pin market), SW was just another Stern throw out title ( my opinion. Nyah.)

#13 1 year ago

Star Wars has some of the best theme integration of any Stern. With 16 modes I'd say its a deeper game than IJ. Its just brutally hard and has some suicidal shatz.

#14 1 year ago

Ok, nuff said. That’s a big no. Thanks for that advice.

#15 1 year ago

When I bought IJ for the second time it took a long time to find someone who would sell it to me (I had to ship). The seller would either change their mind on selling or only sell locally. Easy to sell hard to buy.

#16 1 year ago

I had one before and I sold it. I wanted another one. It just gets a little stale over time. I wish why rules were deeper.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/w-b-indiana-jones-for-star-wars-le-trade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.