Quoted from jdoz2:
The O relay to kick out the ball doesn't pull in, there is no scoring, and the flippers/pops dont work.
Those all come after the point where the ball is kicked out the trough switch so they won't work until you figure out what comes before O in the start sequence.
Here's a likely similar sequence which is from same era:
1. Inserting a coin or pushing the replay button actuates 'S' relay (Start relay).
2. This relay will lock-in through its own switch and a motor 2B switch.
3. 'S' relay starts the motor running.
4. 'AX' relay actuates and the 'coin' unit subtracts through switches on 'AX' and 'S' relays and switches on motor 4C and motor 1A. 'Q' relays de-energizes when 'AX' relay operates.
5. When 'AX' relay actuates, the reset relays 'Z1' and 'Z2' are energized in sequence by rivets on the 'Player' unit, through switches on 'AX' relay.
5a. Motor 1A steps the 'Player' unit, through switches on 'AX' relay and 'P5B', to the 20th position energizing 'Z1'.
5b. When 'Z1' is energized the 1st and 2nd player score units reset to zero through switches on motor 1A, motor 4A and 'Z1'. When all score units of the 1st and 2nd player are at zero the player unit steps to the 21st position through a normally closed switch on 'Z2' and normally closed switches on all score units of the 1st two players, actuating 'Z2' relay. The 3rd and 4th player score units now reset through switches on motor 1A, motor 4A, and 'Z2'. The player unit continues to its zero position through the closed switches on 'Z1', 'Z2', 'P5B' and motor 1A until 'P5B' opens.
6. When 'P5A' on the player unit closes, 'AX' and 'BX' relays reset through motor 4C and switches on 'DX', and 'R' relays. The reset cycle is now complete.
7. Inserting additional coins or pushing the replay button will step the 'coin' unit through switches on 'DX' and 'S' relays and a switch on motor 4C. The replay button circuit opens when 'coin' unit is on 4th position.
8. Place the ball in the out hole. The ball return switch closes and completes the circuit to 'O' relay through the normally closed switches of 'DX', 15th position 'Bonus' unit, motor 1C, motor 2B, 'Q', 'AX', and 'S' relays. 'O' relay locks-in. Through switches on motor 4C, 'BX', and 'O' the ball return coil actuates kicking the ball onto the runway.
9. The remaining balls that enter the outhole are kicked across the trough switch which pulls in 'P' relay. 'P' relay runs the motor. Switches on 'E', 'DX', motor 2C, 'P', 'BX', and motor 1A advances the 'Player' unit the required number of steps determined by the 'Player' unit switches and the 'Coin' unit.
10. The 3-5 ball adjustment changes the number of balls played per game. The third or fifth ball leaving the playfield will trip the 'last ball' relay 'BX' through switches on 'E', 'DX', rivets on the player unit disc, and 'O' relay.