(Topic ID: 279081)

VUK Issue

By GPS

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Hi Fellas
    I posted this in the CV forum but wanted to post generally as well.
    The VUK in my CV is not operating correctly. Ball is there. VUK is firing but often it takes several firings of the VUK to eject the ball. I have watched while the ball is in the VUK and it tries to eject and the ball comes up but not enough to exit the chute.

Any ideas? New coil sleeve?

Thanks in advance

G

#2 3 years ago

I had this issue before. I think my CV vuk was not aligned properly. I tried to bend it different ways but it did not fix it.

I ended up replacing the whole assembly under the playfield. I also replaced the top scoop. It has worked ever since. It may have trouble if 2 balls are in at the same time though! They come out eventually.

I got the parts from Marco years ago. Not cheap but it works now.

#3 3 years ago

Thank you drummermike !!

I am grateful!!

George

#4 3 years ago

Thank you drummermike I took your suggestion and the VUK now seems to be working well. Thank you again!

#5 3 years ago

Glad it works now.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vuk-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.