(Topic ID: 197143)

VP Cabs Wizard Virtual Machine - Fully Loaded w/Feedback

By delt31

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170902_210525 (resized).jpg
    20170902_210614 (resized).jpg
    20170902_210607 (resized).jpg
    20170902_210547 (resized).jpg
    20170902_210534 (resized).jpg
    20170902_210516 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

VP Cabs Wizard Virtual Machine - Fully Loaded w/Feedback

Featured Ad

Added: 2017-09-03 01:27:00 UTC • Ended: September 9th, 2017
    Condition: Used, good condition

Price

$ 5,200 (Firm)

Price is firm

I'm selling my VP Cabs virtual pinball machine. It's the wizard model and I've updated the graphics card to 780 TI (titan) which is very powerful, especially for virtual pinball so you're getting the best possible quality period. 60fps, full HD, the best these programs can offer and it's future proof.

I've spent a lot of time configuring this to work perfectly and I've been really happy with it. Just selling to fund Alien.

If you want the top line virtual pinball machine that's professionally built and plays 100's of games with force feedback and is plug and play (ready to go) - here it is. Brand new 8k - selling for almost half the price. For the cost of one pinball you can have 100s and this is setup to play the latest and greatest not the old visual pinball tables from 10 years ago.

Tables include the latest like Metallica, ACDC - and even in FULL COLOR DMD for certain games! Games that were just released a month ago like the updated Monster Bash and IJ are in there too:

1) Visual Pinball (all necssary versions - X, PM5, etc) - and it's running the latest games which have really come a long way.

2) Pinball FX2 - ALL games released (up to 2017 I believe - might have more)

3) Pinball Arcade - ALL games (up to 2017 - might have more)

If you have a question about whether it has a table, lmk. I believe it has all the critical ones and even some real old ones (EM). Almost all games can have color in DMD although some are full like COLORDMD (ex - Metallica, Star Trak LE, Mustang, ACDC, Family Guy).

I've also included pinsound mixes (exactly the same quality and built from my own pinsound card) that are included within the tables like GnR, Metallica and IJ!

The VP is powder coated, looks brand new and has upgraded speakers. I'm also including a 500GB hard drive on top of the 120 SSD HD!

Also has a fully functioning plunger and nudge. Force feedback includes solenoids and shaker and RGB lights. It's truly impressive.

All the graphics (DMD, backglass) are preprogrammed and use a front end system called pinball X to work. Everything is ready to go.

Here is a pretty length video to show you how impressive this thing is. Includes ACDC, Metallica, Monster Bash, etc.

I'm open to shipping. Cash only. $5200

Item photos

20170902_210547 (resized).jpg
    20170902_210516 (resized).jpg
    20170902_210534 (resized).jpg
    20170902_210607 (resized).jpg
    20170902_210614 (resized).jpg
    20170902_210525 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are delt31's market stats.

silver Seller Level

delt31 has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to delt31's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Pittsburgh, PA, US

#2 6 years ago

Video is up:

#3 6 years ago

Curious about what this sells for!

#4 6 years ago

$8,000 brand new (with only pinball fx2 games - and only a handful of them so you're getting WAY more games with this):

https://virtualpinball.com/products/wizard?variant=18403920327

The current wizard model has 240gb hard drive (mine came with 120gb) however I am including a 500 gb hard drive along with the 120gb ssd. I've also upgraded the graphics card which is better than the one they currently offer now. Mine has an I5 CPU too.

My VP looks brand new. Comes with a mini remote too for easy access. I configured this thing myself so very knowledgeable if anyone has questions although nothing else needs to be done besides play pinball and enjoy!

Selling TWD Pro too so extra discount if purchased together ; )

#5 6 years ago

This looks like an awesome machine. GLWS

#6 6 years ago

That is awesome. You are killing me with this.

#7 6 years ago

Im pretty bummed this is PA.
    Nice looking machine and GLWS.

#8 6 years ago

appreciate the kind words. Sale pending.

#9 6 years ago

Damn that was quick

#10 6 years ago

Holy CRAP these are way more $$ than I thought! I am in the wrong business

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vp-cabs-wizard-virtual-machine-fully-loaded-wfeedback?hl=ercvacation and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.