Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by KAPSIG1
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20210622_130204_LI (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    004_(resized).JPG
    003_(resized).JPG
    002_(resized).JPG
    001_(resized).JPG
    vertigo_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fxdwg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 7 years ago

I can tell you this... I do IT for a living, am very familiar with PC's and tech, and I still bought a turnkey solution from brad. (see attached pic) I didn't want to have to fart around with the tech side, I have a MAME machine I built awhile ago, in its own dedicated cabinet, with a tank stick. And I was constantly fooling with the configuration. Initially I was not a big fan of virtual pinball although it has grown on me. I like the fact it also does the MAME stuff, so we have the classics (pac man, ms. pac man, galaxian, galaga, etc.) to go along with all of our pins. It never fails when people are over here and play pinball they always ask if we have ms. pac man, or pac man. LOL

I love the vertical nature of this machine. Love the small footprint. I do agree though spending too much time flipping on a virtual table the cabinet does tend to wear on your hands and cause some slight discomfort, but that is negligible. We are very happy with this machine. as far as updates go. I do have it connected to my own network here, and it gets the windows and steam updates as needed automatically. we do not use the machine for any kind of internet work whatsoever. only the steam and vpcabs software used to run the games. Have only had one issue where it had a problem with the software, (not due to updates) and I reached out to brad, and support was immediate and top notch!!

vertigo_(resized).jpgvertigo_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fxdwg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vp-cabs-experience?tu=fxdwg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.