(Topic ID: 17839)

Vote - Who would you have make your custom machine?

By Atomicboy

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Who would you have make your game now?”

• Pat Lawlor 34 votes
      43%
    • Steve Ritchie 14 votes
      18%
    • Keith Johnson 6 votes
      8%
    • John Borg 3 votes
      4%
    • John Trudeau 5 votes
      6%
    • George Gomez 2 votes
      3%
    • Brian Eddy 15 votes
      19%

(79 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Sleestaks.jpg
    Moving-picture-flipping-through-hundre.gif
    images.jpeg
    There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

Why is Popadiuk not in this list? Not only is he being typed I by tons of users, but also he is actually making custom machines.

Did you read my first post edit? I knew I would miss someone, not intentional, I have two of his machines.

#52 11 years ago

Popadiuk
    Zombie Carnival (like "Carnevil" if you know what im talking about)
    JJP

I just love how Jpop's pins have a sort of nostalgic feel to them. Feels like he plays a lot of EM's and brings some older designs along with the great flow. I agree as stated above it has always felt as though his pins have been held back by the software available. Team that up with JJP and some proper software and im all ready throwing $$$$ at the screen.

BTW i know hes working on something similar, but i had this idea long before i knew about that.

#53 11 years ago
    Quoted from Tweedlefuzz:

Popadiuk
    Zombie Carnival (like "Carnevil" if you know what im talking about)
    JJP
    I just love how Jpop's pins have a sort of nostalgic feel to them. Feels like he plays a lot of EM's and brings some older designs along with the great flow. I agree as stated above it has always felt as though his pins have been held back by the software available. Team that up with JJP and some proper software and im all ready throwing $$$$ at the screen.
    BTW i know hes working on something similar, but i had this idea long before i knew about that.

If JJP could do one thing to insure the success of his company and really bring the pinball community the very best pinball machines ever made it would be to get J-pop on this payroll quickly...like now... and make him an offer he cant refuse!

#54 11 years ago
    Quoted from robbiev:

If JJP could do one thing to insure the success of his company and really bring the pinball community the very best pinball machines ever made it would be to get J-pop on this payroll quickly...like now... and make him an offer he cant refuse!

Truth!

#55 11 years ago

Not a peep for Barry Oursler? For shame.

#56 11 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

markmon said:Why is Popadiuk not in this list? Not only is he being typed I by tons of users, but also he is actually making custom machines.
    Did you read my first post edit? I knew I would miss someone, not intentional, I have two of his machines.

Doesn't matter. He isn't in the vote. And Keith Johnson isn't a pinball designer.

#57 11 years ago

I would be down to buy a Pin*Bot 2.0 if Barry and Python got together again!
    Grand Lizard 2.0 as well! They could do a 'Land of the Lost' pin with Sleestaks!!!

Sleestaks.jpgSleestaks.jpg
    They could even use the Bigfoot mech from WH2O and replace his head with Chaka's.
    See I'm already saving them money!

#58 11 years ago

NP, we need you to be the 'idea guy' for a company.

#59 11 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

I would be down to buy a Pin*Bot 2.0 if Barry and Python got together again!
    Grand Lizard 2.0 as well! They could do a 'Land of the Lost' pin with Sleestaks!!!

They could even use the Bigfoot mech from WH2O and replace his head with Chaka's.
    See I'm already saving them money!

Attachments Sleestaks.jpg (37.8 KB, 0 downloads) 28 minutes old

Python for Dr Tongue's 3D House of Stewardesses, I will take tits over lizards any day.

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vote-who-would-you-have-make-your-custom-machine/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.