Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rrrttt (resized).jpg
20220913_050740 (resized).jpg
20220911_053433 (resized).jpg
20220910_144707 (resized).jpg
20220331_223548 (1) (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

What do you guys want me to bring to Freeplay at York? Just installed a hitch on my vehicle so should be able to bring multiples.

Please vote:

Loaded JP Premium
Loaded DP Pro
Super Mario Brothers
Lord of the Rings
Minty Flash Gordon

Only game not on the list is my STTNG as that thing is HEAVY and I'm never bringing it up my hill again.

Note the Spiderman in the photo is POMCs and will be going to the show with him (PM him if you're interested, it is for sale).

If I have room I may a 1up or two as well (Outrun and Big Buck Hunter).

I've always had fun bringing games to shows and brought AFMrLE and Rick and Morty to Allentown (where they both sold). Bring a game if you can.

Probably can't make it until Saturday but I'm coming!

Thanks all!

20220331_223548 (1) (resized).jpg20220331_223548 (1) (resized).jpg20220910_144707 (resized).jpg20220910_144707 (resized).jpg
#2 1 year ago

Flash Gordon!

#3 1 year ago

Flash Gordon.

Never in favor of bringing new sterns, everyone has one these days.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from Dono:

Flash Gordon!

Quoted from TheLaw:

Flash Gordon.
Never in favor of bringing new sterns, everyone has one these days.

I'm always surprised when I do a poll like this because it is never what I think it would be. My money would have been on Deadpool. Yes, us pinball nerds have newer Sterns, but last year I only saw 1 Spike 2 on the floor, a TMNT, and it had a line of non-pinball people all day.

I'll bring Flash Gordon for sure. It has a fresh(er) Stencil job so I'll have to wrap it up tight.

Honestly... I play more games on this that any of my others. Granted they are not long games...

20220911_053433 (resized).jpg20220911_053433 (resized).jpg

Still have room for a few more.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I'm always surprised when I do a poll like this because it is never what I think it would be. My money would have been on Deadpool. Yes, us pinball nerds have newer Sterns, but last year I only saw 1 Spike 2 on the floor, a TMNT, and it had a line of non-pinball people all day.
I'll bring Flash Gordon for sure. It has a fresh(er) Stencil job so I'll have to wrap it up tight.
Honestly... I play more games on this that any of my others. Granted they are not long games...
[quoted image]
Still have room for a few more.

Don't get me wrong, Deadpool is a seriously great player, that would be my #2 pick if I had to pick another.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from Dono:

Don't get me wrong, Deadpool is a seriously great player, that would be my #2 pick if I had to pick another.

Good News! Deadpool is 100% coming. Its with POMC on a temp trade and he'll bring it to the show to save me a trip. That means I'm 100% bringing his Spiderman (Talk to POMC, it's loaded and for sale).

Bad News!
Super Mario Brothers is Dead!
In the middle of an LED job and putting in a few new pipes and the DMD is now dead. Waiting on new 3/8 amp fuses with fingers crossed.

Making major progress on cabinet pain touchup in the interim. It's not perfect, but it holds its own in the lineup now.
20220913_050740 (resized).jpg20220913_050740 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#7 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Good News! Deadpool is 100% coming. Its with POMC on a temp trade and he'll bring it to the show to save me a trip. That means I'm 100% bringing his Spiderman (Talk to POMC, it's loaded and for sale).
Bad News!
Super Mario Brothers is Dead!
In the middle of an LED job and putting in a few new pipes and the DMD is now dead. Waiting on new 3/8 amp fuses with fingers crossed.
Making major progress on cabinet pain touchup in the interim. It's not perfect, but it holds its own in the lineup now.
[quoted image]

I fixed Mario! He's coming to the show!

2 weeks later
#8 1 year ago

Here is whats coming. It's rained for a solid week here and there is no way anything else is making it out of the basement (and up the muddy hill) for the show. All we will be on freeplay. Someone else is bringing my Deadpool.

Fathom
Flash Gordon
Spiderman VE (bringing for POMC)
Super Mario Brothers
Jurassic Park Premium

rrrttt (resized).jpgrrrttt (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

6,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Juneau, WI
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Other
Volcano Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vote-what-to-bring-to-york-freeplay-jp-dp-smb-lotr-fg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.