• Munsters 3 votes
    3%
  • Iron Maiden 3 votes
    3%
  • Guardians 3 votes
    3%
  • Beatles 8 votes
    7%

(Multiple choice - 119 votes by 102 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
Stern (resized).png
ECF9F9B1-AC35-4C38-9FB1-F50BACEF89B5 (resized).jpeg

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 1 year ago

Curious what titles are most on back order, please vote whether you have a pro/premium/LE the game title is your vote.

ECF9F9B1-AC35-4C38-9FB1-F50BACEF89B5 (resized).jpeg
#2 1 year ago

Is Iron Maiden still being made?

Stern (resized).png
#3 1 year ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

[quoted image]

Where did you get that chart? Is there a link?

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Where did you get that chart? Is there a link?

The NZ disty posted it on facebook...easy to find if you "do" facebook.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

No, the license has ended according to several sources, one of which is KME himself.

#6 1 year ago

So - Whats on the line now ?

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from Sly_Old_Devil:

The NZ disty posted it on facebook...easy to find if you "do" facebook.

So it's very possible that shipping timelines for domestic games are different than that chart as they do batches of games for export, correct?

#8 1 year ago

Can't vote!
Cancelled al pinball orders due to our locations that are forced to close since october until at least februari...

And the new additional tax of 25% increase won't help either!
2021 will be a sad year for our pinball operations

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

So it's very possible that shipping timelines for domestic games are different than that chart as they do batches of games for export, correct?

No, that’s Sterns own production schedule.

When the games will be made.

rd

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Was told shipment expected in November on my Premium from September forward w/ my distributor, and was told early December in very limited quantities from two other distributors. At the end of November it became "possibly next year at some time, but indefinite and cancelled from the current build schedule". I was able to track one down elsewhere with a lot of calling around, but it wasn't easy.

Was sort of surprised the run would be over as they generally go 3 years and IMDN was announced in March~? of 2018, if I recall correctly. Was expecting a "last call" for that title, but if the orders aren't there and they're running behind on larger requests/new machines - then I guess it makes sense.

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from wontwa:

they're running behind on lager requests

They’re making beer now too? Awesome!

rd

#12 1 year ago

Interesting thing about that table is nothing avail from now to feb/March and that is because the new LZ machine is on the line.

#13 1 year ago

Cool, keep making those Elviras, the used market is a little too competitive right now. Is BK:SOR already discontinued? Weird the chart lists other 2019 games and even 2018 titles, but BK isn't mentioned.

#14 1 year ago

Nothing for me. I picked up an IMDN awhile back, just recently picked up a JP2 and a ST too, so I am set. Nothing else Stern related I want right now and I don't have any interest in owning a Led Zeppelin. My next game will either be one that was unexpected because the price was right, or a JJP game to go with JJP POTC.

#15 1 year ago

Curious why they left lz off the list...

#16 1 year ago

Can you add none or nothing to the poll so that people with nothing on back order can vote and see the results without skewing the results?

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Cool, keep making those Elviras, the used market is a little too competitive right now. Is BK:SOR already discontinued? Weird the chart lists other 2019 games and even 2018 titles, but BK isn't mentioned.

Black Knight was discontinued around the same time as Iron Maiden.

#18 1 year ago

I bought my SW Pro in August...it's not coming till March?!

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Interesting thing about that table is nothing avail from now to feb/March and that is because the new LZ machine is on the line.

Is LZ the code name for BTTF?

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Is LZ the code name for BTTF?

Nope

#21 1 year ago

Haha...I kid I kid. But also, I hope!

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Nothing for me. I picked up an IMDN awhile back, just recently picked up a JP2 and a ST too, so I am set. Nothing else Stern related I want right now and I don't have any interest in owning a Led Zeppelin. My next game will either be one that was unexpected because the price was right, or a JJP game to go with JJP POTC.

If they ever ran a small run of LZ again they should change it to Zed Leppelin as a nod for the tribute band. Maybe just offer an alternate translite or something, nothing too huge.

#23 1 year ago

This isn't a valid pole. There's no "none" option.

#24 1 year ago

Sorry, a little off topic: Not sure if anyone else noticed this...no titles listed for a January build? New pin (LZ) announcement coming?

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

Sorry, a little off topic: Not sure if anyone else noticed this...no titles listed for a January build? New pin (LZ) announcement coming?
[quoted image]

That’s how I read that as well and supports the rumor of the new game being on the line first or second Friday of November.

#26 1 year ago

Waiting on my JP Prem..... Feb

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Waiting on my JP Prem..... Feb

Did you order it recently?

#28 1 year ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Did you order it recently?

Mid September.... they have my $1k deposit. February they say

#29 1 year ago

I ordered a Star Wars Comic Art Pro in early September. I was told sometime in November 2020, sadly no game yet...

#30 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

No, the license has ended according to several sources, one of which is KME himself.

I thought licenses were generally 3 years and it came out in April 2018. We should still have one more run if demand is there.

#31 1 year ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

[quoted image]

New game coming December 15th... so we were told... with the hint... Its a monster of a game..

#32 1 year ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

New game coming December 15th... so we were told... with the hint... Its a monster of a game..

Which BTTF movie had monsters in it again?

#33 1 year ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

I hope that does not mean Godzilla instead of LZ.

#34 1 year ago

Too many orders on older titles.... they need a turd to be able to produce old models lol

Just joking

#35 1 year ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

does not mean Godzilla

Godzilla was just c-blocking move on Stern's part to prevent Spooky from doing a good job. They have no intention of doing GZ.
At least that's what I remember.

#36 1 year ago

Monsters obviously means it’s the long awaited lady Gaga pin.

#37 1 year ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Monsters obviously means it’s the long awaited lady Gaga pin.

that could also mean Eminem, or even Justin Bieber

my distributer stated "I do believe the next label will be music related"

#38 1 year ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Who knows, "monster" and "yet I" could mean White Water 2.0 since there is a yeti in the original. Stern has done a good job recently keeping things more quiet.

Yeti would also make a good Stern factory code name for Godzilla.

#39 1 year ago

Really glad I just had my JP and avenger Premiums delivered within the last few months. I have enough pins to keep me occupied through this dark winter coming!

#40 1 year ago

Ordered an aiq pre on sept 3rd, the day they announced with 3 friends. 2 showed up (not mine) and got word 1 more is showing up next week (also not mine) mine is pushed back till jan or feb. First run, first day ordered and they cant fulfill it for 4-5 months? Maybe they should catch up before they do a new game. Just my thoughts

#41 1 year ago

Meh

Can’t say I am excited about Stern anything. Ghosted on my playfield issues.

#42 1 year ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Just having fun tossing out an idea, based on his 'monster hint'. Movie release is 12/30/2020

Or more likely this?

#43 1 year ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Ordered an aiq pre on sept 3rd, the day they announced with 3 friends. 2 showed up (not mine) and got word 1 more is showing up next week (also not mine) mine is pushed back till jan or feb. First run, first day ordered and they cant fulfill it for 4-5 months? Maybe they should catch up before they do a new game. Just my thoughts

I’d find a different distributor in the future.

#44 1 year ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

I’d find a different distributor in the future.

First issue he has ever run into, and sounds like stern is rationing games to distributors

#45 1 year ago

Is this the same distributor that can’t get LE’s and throws in a free shaker?

#46 1 year ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

Not sure, going through a friend that has used them for years without issue

#47 1 year ago

I beleive we have the same two friends. Call trent at tilt and save yourself the heartache.

#48 1 year ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

Care to share who I should be careful of..?..I have a JP Prem on order with a free shaker.....ordered in Sept....due in Feb....which lines up with the Stern schedule..

#49 1 year ago

JP Pro has to be up there with GB as one of their best selling games. No new ones available until April?!?

#50 1 year ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

I beleive we have the same two friends. Call trent at tilt and save yourself the heartache.

Ive used trent for most of my games. Wont use this guy again

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside