Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by TheLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Pick your favorite”

• James Bond 0 votes
    • James Bond 60th 1 vote
      3%
    • Pulp Fiction 17 votes
      43%
    • The Godfather 3 votes
      8%
    • Foo Fighters 10 votes
      25%
    • Final Resistance 0 votes
    • Galactic Tank Force 5 votes
      13%
    • Scooby Doo 4 votes
      10%
    • Queen 0 votes

(40 votes)

This poll has been closed.

This topic is closed.

#1 1 year ago

I know most of us haven't had a chance to play these yet. Vote based on theme and what game you think might be the most fun to play and own.

#2 1 year ago

By chance did you also create owner threads for all these titles?

#3 1 year ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

By chance did you also create owner threads for all these titles?

Lol, nope.

#4 1 year ago

This should be it for all the new releases for a little while. I want to see which one wins.

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from pcprogrammer:

This should be it for all the new releases for a little while. I want to see which one wins.

I think there may be a bit of poll and/or owner thread fatigue setting in. However, good luck with your poll.

#6 1 year ago

If someone already did a poll just like this my apologies. I scrolled through and didn't notice one. Just trying to satisfy my own curiosity.

#7 1 year ago

No, no. People are free to write and post anything they wish.

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

No, no. People are free to write and post anything they wish.

I see a lot of owners threads and hype threads. This one is just a poll. No big deal.

#9 1 year ago

I never thought I would take gtf seriously, but I’d like to see it before choosing. The rest of them don’t excite me much.

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tortelvis:

I never thought I would take gtf seriously, but I’d like to see it before choosing. The rest of them don’t excite me much.

I felt the same way about PF, then I saw it and it looks impressive.

#11 1 year ago

How many of these almost identical threads do we need?

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

You clicked on it didn't you?

#14 1 year ago

Another "which game is best" poll? lol

#15 1 year ago

#17 1 year ago

#18 1 year ago

#20 1 year ago

Not buying any of them but I'll list 'em in order of my interest (at least for games announced in the last week or so)

Pulp
    Just different, love the way the package looks, and after the Bond 60 shitshow my appetite is whetted for another sweet new old school style game. Really cool to see alpha numerics make a comeback after 30 years.

Foo
    Looks like fun, and a good package. Can usually count on a Stern game to at least not suck ass

decent-sized chasm

Godfather
    Not really feeling this one but who knows.

Tank Whatever
    Kind of a dumb package and I'm getting sick of space alien babes eating ice cream in pinball machines.

Who knows how this all shakes out. Maybe Space Tank Ice Cream babes will end up being the most awesome playing game ever and Foo Fighters will suck. We'll just have to see!

#21 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm getting sick of space alien babes eating ice cream in pinball machines

Well, there's a quote that I didn't see coming.

#22 1 year ago

The next one

#23 1 year ago

... Vote based on theme and what game you think might be the most fun to play and own.

Thats 3 diff'rent things. Do your job and start 3 threads with polls please.

#24 1 year ago

Pinside... The negativity never ceases to amaze me. It's best just to not create any threads at all anymore.

Complains and insults people because he couldn’t be assed to do a 5 second search. Then proceeds to go hunt down my posts to downvote me and block me?

Who’s the one with bringing negativity?

This is the kind of behavior that makes no sense on Pinside.

Thanks for making a list! I tried several times and in the midst of searching I’d see a new one pop up (like this one) and totally lose interest, lol

#25 1 year ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:Complains and insults people because he couldn’t be assed to do a 5 second search. Then proceeds to go hunt down my posts to downvote me and block me?
    l

It is weird, you see the first post, but so many quotes with 'ignored user comment'

#27 1 year ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Complains and insults people because he couldn’t be assed to do a 5 second search. Then proceeds to go hunt down my posts to downvote me and block me?
    Who’s the one with bringing negativity?
    This is the kind of behavior that makes no sense on Pinside.

Thanks for making a list! I tried several times and in the midst of searching I’d see a new one pop up (like this one) and totally lose interest, lol

He blocked me too! Lol. No backbone. OP does not take criticism well.

#28 1 year ago

Have a FFs coming soon so it’s our obvious numero uno .PF has definitely peaked our interest in taking over the single non Stern spot in a row of 4 .GTF may have something to say about that spot ,not sure yet .GF looks interesting to myself but not the rest at home .FR looks fun but we do not have a P3 and lastly SD is at the top of our list to play out on location somewhere .

#29 1 year ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

.... OP does not take criticism well.

Or suggestions; never has either.

Quoted from PopBumperPete:

It is weird, you see the first post, but so many quotes with 'ignored user comment'

Ahhh right...thats the whole block thing isn't it? I was a bit confused but it makes sense now.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vote-on-your-favorite-new-pinball-machine-recently-released and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.